[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in hs >everyone thinks you are autistic >they don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496919562584.jpg (6KB, 249x248px) Image search: [Google]
1496919562584.jpg
6KB, 249x248px
>be in hs
>everyone thinks you are autistic
>they don't bully you, just ignore

Anyone else knows this feel? They are just nice to me. I even get invited to parties because I am friends with chad, and he won't go without me
>>
>highschool had 3000 kids
>nobody could form some all encompassing hierarchy so nobody was bullied
>>
>>37657837
Guess you were all just a number

which is why autists like this kind of school
>>
>>37657837
There are only like 300 hundred people in my school
>>
God damn could my mom get me my shit back in the day. If I could even live one day as er my balls would have callouses.
The other day I asked for 4 mcdoubles and four mcchickens with two applepies when she was on break from work. She got the food and wove through traffic.
She banged lots of guys in her youth. Either way once the food was brought to me and I was fading out, she looks at me and says
"I knew he would have a great time". She banged so many guys it is crazy. I love my mom.
>>
>>37657815
>be mega-sperg
>people in hs never bullied me; same in elementary school
>close-knit group of friends and got along well with people from all kinds of cliques
>actually pretty well-known and popular
>played Smash with Chad

>didn't even know I had autism until college
>turns out it's blindingly obvious and people have been going out of their way to make accomodations for me in a sensory fashion without being asked to
>pretty sure the girls who fucked me knew and didn't care
>never been treated badly

Turns out people are actually pretty nice. IKTF
>>
>>37658476
You must be handsome
>>
>>37657815
4000 kids in my HS and there still was a hierarchy for every different grade was not bullied just ignored and made fun of when it was my turn to do anything
>>
>>37657815
>im friends with chad and get invited to parties and people are nice to me but I'm so autistic xD
>>
>>37658498
I guess. Not gonna deny the halo effect, and I've seen spergs treated worse. That seemed more like a matter of general emotional vulnerability than attractiveness, though. Lowlifes pick on people they think are beneath them.
>>
>>37658520
I mainly stay to myself and drink.
>>
File: 1496795942681.jpg (28KB, 444x614px) Image search: [Google]
1496795942681.jpg
28KB, 444x614px
>>37657837
That's how it's these days, my sister and brother told me bullying never really happens and if it does everybody is eager to do the right thing and stick up for you even chads/stacies.

Bullying died out literally around the earl 2000s back when I was in JR high going to high school. Back when you can fuck with some kids man tits, call people faggots, make fun of them for bieng kissless virgins. I was tormented in JR.High but it stopped right around my 1st year of high school from then on out it was smooth sailing.
>>
>>37658404

>only 30 000 people
>30 000
>only
>>
>>37657815
>be in hs

Fucking summer goddamn

You have been muted for not posting origami
>>
>>37657815
>be in hs

MOOOOOOOODDDDDSSS

UNDERAGE GET OUT
>>
>>37660424
I'm still in middle school, REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.