[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking burnt out on politics. I'm more aligned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492155283244.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1492155283244.gif
2MB, 275x275px
I'm so fucking burnt out on politics. I'm more aligned to the right, but I'm tired of fighting all the time. I feel like I can't stop because if I do then I'd be giving in. I want go back to 2011, that year felt kind of fun. Or, at least, I get nostalgic feelings for it for some reason.
>>
it seems like everything is a big deal but none of it ever seems to have any effect on my life
>>
>>37657739
This is the real redpill. Modern politics is 99% made-up bullshit designed to get you to panic and devote a ton of your time/money to conflicts that have no bearing on you at all.
>>
>>37657713
I'm more left leaning but I hear you on the rest.
>>
This is the real feel. When did everywhere turn into these battlegrounds for political dick waving contests?
>>
>>37658030
I think it started in 2014 when the left kept trying to politicize video games, and it just kept getting worse with the peak being the election.
>>
>>37657713
You're obsessing and getting overtly involved in issues and events you have literally no influence in. I'm not saying that to make you feel bad, I mean, Trump isn't gonna pass or veto a bill because you tell him not to. Your state isn't gonna fund the projects you want them to. You are an average citizen, and are powerless because you're not getting involved. This is a guaranteed way to eat up a ton of your free time, and to make your outlook on life bleaker than it needs to be.

Either join politics and feel the reward of actually being involved, or pull yourself away to focus on what's important.
>>
>>37658275
I think you mean it started in 2012-2013 with the right looking to complain about minorities/women in prominent roles in movies/video games and act like it was some sort of conspiracy against them.
>>
You could always go deeper, start reading from a wider amount of sources, and try to understand how we ended up at such a strange point. Social media is a big part of it. There's also the struggling economy, climate change, global economy, etc.. There's honestly a fuck-ton of good material to cover that I haven't really seen anyone do that well yet. You have plenty of knowledge and experience for it, so why not try that out?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.