[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be robot >Talk to 6/10 QT in class every day >Last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: HappyPepe.jpg (24KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
HappyPepe.jpg
24KB, 438x400px
>Be robot
>Talk to 6/10 QT in class every day
>Last day of high school (I'm 18 don't ban me mods)
>Talking to her
>About to leave and probably never see her again
"Let me give you my digits anon"
>wat.jpg
>Put her number in my phone
>Next day I send her a pic of myself
"Damn you look good"
>Compliment her back
>One thing leads to another
>Going on date with her tomorrow

Boys, if I can do it, you can too. There's still hope!
>>
godspeed anon, you can do it

just be yourself and dominant, don't take any stupid cringe 4chan/reddit ideas
>>
>>37657646
>dominant
Cringe
Trying to be dominant is not being yourself. Try being comfortable with vulnerability like a real man.
>>
File: image.png (1005KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1005KB, 768x1024px
>>37657411
Happy for you dude, don't blow it, relax and have fun.

From my experience, when a girl initiates things (asking for your number, complimenting you) it's a *sure* sign she really likes you, just let things happen, be sure to schedule some "alone" time on this date, like you know, pizza place, movie, then maybe a park or lake, Target parking lot (say "hey let's stop here for a bit, listen to some music...) or your room (if your parents are cool with that) cause that's where the fun begins wink wonk
>>
wow a failed normie is able to talk to girls(how exhilarating it must be) and get a date.When will you jump off a cliff and die somewhere you filthy normie.
>>
>>37657411
nice i hope you do well anon
>>
>>37657411
>damn you look good
Well GOOD for FUCKIN' YOU.

In all seriousness, nice work homie. It's always good to see someone get out of this place.

>>37657705
>he legit thinks "be yourself" actually means be yourself
What the fuck
>>
>>37657646
>>37657810
>>37657958
>>37658342

Thanks guys. I didn't expect to hear anything other than "fuck you normie" so it's good to hear some support. Appreciate it!
>>
>>37658342
It sure doesn't mean trying to be "dominant".
It's not 1930. Chics aren't into that shit.
>>
God, why are you people congratulating him? This site has become reddit incarnate. Now please call me edgy because I'm not gonna congratulate some attention seeking failed normie and prove my point. Shit is getting routinely awful.
>>
>>37657411
Good for you, anon. I hope it works out

Orgolio
>>
>First year of high school in new school so didnt know anybody
>First person I ever talked to there was a literal 9.5/10 girl she was later voted the most pretty of school
>Made her laugh the first two weeks of "introduction" so she seems to like me
>Literally in love
>Didnt spoke to her again in entire high school because omega
>Last semester
>I see her at a "party" my friends made me go
>Had a great time with her again
>In love again
>Graduate and never fucking see her again

Life is suffering
>>
>>37657411

fuck off normie faggot normie
>>
>>37657411
Good for you mate, you can leave this board now
>>
>>37657411
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU FUCKING NORMIEFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37657411
if you are under the age of 21 you cannot be a robot
>>
>>37658550
Leaving /r9k/ is the end goal for most of us here. We're like crabs in a bucket, dreaming of escape while trying to pull down everyone else in the process.

When someone actually does get out it provides hope.
>>
File: 1496542893762.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496542893762.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>37658731
>"Damn you look good"

FUCK OFF
>>
>>37658766
meant to reply to op

sorry anon
>>
>>37658766

OP here. I actually don't look good. That's why I'm saying that anyone can do it. I've posted on here many times and people said I'm average or even slightly below average.
>>
>>37658517
t. nice guy beta orbiter and permavirgin
>>
>>37657411
Make sure to pud benis in bagina :DDDDDD
>>
>>37657411
You're 18 years old. You were never a robot, Just a late bloomer. There is no hope for us anon. I hope your date goes well
>>
gj, now please leave this board, fkin normie
>>
>18

that explains it. good job though.
>>
>>37657411
Good luck anon, i feel happy for you!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.