[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feel the pain of loneliness from no gf >Free myself of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: doomsday_book.jpg (61KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
doomsday_book.jpg
61KB, 928x523px
>Feel the pain of loneliness from no gf
>Free myself of pain, by realizing I choose to desire

>Feel the pain of rejection from family and society
>Free myself from pain, by realizing I choose the value of the perception of others

>Feel the frustration of society and its politics
>Free myself from frustration, by realizing that I can choose by what measure to participate in this society

>Realize this and thoughts in a similar vein in my very early youth
>Have grown into a numb semi-sociopathic stoic

This is a thread for true robots.

Is there anything better or more worthwhile in life than becoming more skilled at something?
I'm quite fond of the arts, sciences, and military history.
>>
>>37657290
Man military history...
How i wish i was born in a Prussian noble family.
>>
Becoming skilled at something?so you still have a desire to do something.So much for being a true robot.
>>
>>37657433

You should think about becoming more skilled at trolling
>>
>wanna be lonely together?

4XRgjVM
>>
>>37657463
keep excusing yourself normalfag.
>>
>>37657433
Brings up a good point. I think to free all that pain is to free yourself of life
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (19KB, 320x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
19KB, 320x432px
>tfw bodhisattva status
>>
>>37657290
I was one a year and a half ago and when my roomate died I snapped out of it and began working on my life. I'm upper cyborg level now.

The best ways to get better are:

Join discords around here, talk more often
Eat better
Go out at least twice a week
Just DO things. Find something even if you hate it because at least you are doing something BUT the key here is to something productive. (art you might sell one day / music /video making / video game making /working out side the home)
>>
when you realize that the point of life is to live everything become a lot clearer. The next step is realizing that everything outside of the immediate self is as integral and related as the networks of that self, and instead of putting yourself on a pedestal, raising the world to your level.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.