[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It kinda hurts knowing I'll never have someone to share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: FxyEY62.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
FxyEY62.png
42KB, 846x592px
It kinda hurts knowing I'll never have someone to share love/fun with.

No friends because I'm socially inept , hateful family that used me for financial gain, and being short makes me sub human in the eyes of 90% of women.

It's a classic but painful feel.
>>
>>37657059
Having no friends an a shitty family is something I know first hand and it really sucks.
In order to make it you need to move forward despite them trying to hold you back.
Do you have a job? Save 6 months worth of wages and you're ready to go for a new life.
>>
>>37657059
You have money?
Go to any bar, find a group of girls hanging out, but them all drinks. Bada bing bada boom, you got some friends
>>
>>37657131
What do you mean by move forward? I already live on my own
>>
>>37657136
>buy them all drinks

Kek, imagine paying people to be your friends.

You know behind your back those stacies are all giggling to each other about how pathetic anon is
>>
>>37657059
If you are only socially inept then all you need to do is find other people equally inept as you. you will have to endure lots of bullying though.
>>
>>37657394
I wish I could straight up pay someone to be my friend, no strings attached besides the money
>>
>>37657059
we're here anon. i mean, we're not real and just in your head, but we're here. let us whisper to you.
>>
>>37657480
That's not true I went from zero friends to meeting lots of new people. I'm still pretty much a loner because I feel like I should focus on sorting out my own life instead of going out and having fun evne though all I want to do is blow off some steam most of the time, and I don't know how to do that without fun.
Almost every instance of bullying came from that same original source of people that did it in the first place, trying to go out of their way to do it specifically to me. That or someone that was connected to them.
>>
File: Jake-Lloyd.jpg (26KB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
Jake-Lloyd.jpg
26KB, 615x413px
>>37657059
Jake? is that you? :O
>>
>>37657059
i'm in the same position, except my parents still like me (for better or worse). Like, on the weekends, they always want me to go with them for a walk around town/the beach or to a restaurant/bar. I always act like I don't want to go or be with them though because after a certain point it became demoralizing for me to realize the only people I ever regularly hang out with are literally my fucking parents, while most of my peers have tons of friends and group texts where they make plans to do things with each other
>>
>>37657059
>short

We talking like 5' 8", 5' 6" or like 5'0?

Because 5' 8" is salvageable, 5' 6" is "only if she's under five feet" range, and 5' or less is trash tier.
>>
>>37657575
Tfw my parents and siblings and cousins are the only people I hang out with. It sucks.

The only other person I've spoken to besides family in months is my therapist, but I'm literally paying her to talk to me so it doesn't count.
>>
>>37657707
>so it doesn't count.
It does, I wish I could afford a weekly conversation with someone that has half a brain and is at least trying to give me good advice.
>>
>>37657678
Bro Im 5'7, got a 6ft gf
>>
>>37658183
She have a butterface or retarded or something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.