[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had an abscess under my armpit and it's fucking painful.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479881824923.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479881824923.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
Had an abscess under my armpit and it's fucking painful. What should I do anons? Should I just rip it open?
>>
>>37656815
I've had one in my ass for over 2 years now and I have to wear toilet paper everywhere I go because it bleeds. I don't want to live anymore with this body.
>>
>>37656833
I had a similar problem.
Everytime I took a dump, it would re-open a wound that would cause me to bleed. this was bad because that blood would leak up to a day after i took a dump and it'd smell. it was basically like I had a period. didn't matter how much i wiped my ass.

the tissue would be 100% clean, yet my underwear would be stained a day later. shit sucked
>>
>>37656815
Don't make this guy's mistake
>>37656833
Just get super drunk and stick yourself with a thumbtack you've rinsed with rubbing alcohol
Then get all the pus out and if you're a real badass you can try rinsing it with water if you've got like, that kind of squeeze-spray bottle with the then nozzle
>>
>>37656815
go to a doctor before trump takes your obama care away you dip.
>>
>>37656815
Consider seeing a dermatologist before lancing it yourself.
>>
>>37656815
>>37656920
Thanks anon, will try that when I get home
>>
>>37657068
this sounds painful as hell, I think it's a meme
>>37657008
best advice, come to the doc
>>
>>37657008
The thing is I got one before in the same spot. Goes to the doctor and get rid of it and now it coming back. Now I don't want to go to see a doctor again because that was very time-consuming, so I thinks maybe I can just get rid of it myself
Thanks anyway
>>
>slightly dampen skin
>cake area in salt
>hold ice (no cloth) against salt covered area
>keep ice there as long as you can bear
it will freeze the flesh and kill whatever bacteria is interfering with your body's healing process. i know this sounds fucked because salt, but it intensifies the freezing.
>>
>>37656833
Go to a doctor and have it drained, dummy.
>>
>>37657199
Will it work anon? Because mine is pretty big now
>>
>>37657257
it worked on mine, but it was small. might go to a dermatologist if you can afford
>>
>>37656815
Go to a fucking doctor. Jesus man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.