[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am applying to work at a gas station that has almost no workers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1495677448616.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495677448616.png
157KB, 409x409px
I am applying to work at a gas station that has almost no workers and will most likely be hired. What should I expect for the job? I have not really worked before and hope it won't be too bad.
>>
>cleaning
>mopping
>stocking
>interacting with people all day
>worrying that the next nigger that walks in will rob/kill you for the $30 in the register
I worked at my local gas station for a year. Was hell. Not worth it.
>>
You should expect to be robbed at least once especially if you are doing the night shift.
>>
>>37656707
Also adding on to this, if the register is short any amount of money on your watch it comes out of your paycheck. It's illegal for them to do it, but there are loopholes where they can get away with it and all of them do it.
>>
>>37656727
There are no loopholes, they just know that people who are desperate enough to work that shit tier job won't fight it/dont know their rights.
>>
>>37656747
>listening to a leaf

I hope you don't do this
>>
>>37656707
I don't live in a very bad neighborhood so I don't think I will get robbed. There isn't many blacks around here. Mostly mexicans
>>
>>37656639
>that has almost no workers
That should be a warning sign for what to expect.
>>
>>37656747
That was the loophole, retard. They know if you are working there you have nothing. It's lose your job or give them the money. If you are working at a gas station you won't have the funds to fight a legal battle over the most likely under $70 they took from your paycheck.
>>
>>37656766
I've used this gas station all the time since I was a kid since it was by my bus. It never seemed too bad but I guess you never know.
>>
>>37656759
>mostly mexicans

Oh, I worked at a gas station that had mostly mexicans. Honestly, not a bad experience. They buy beer at weird hours, they're the only people who eat the hot gas station "food", and they sweat all over the place.

My only complaint is their fucking kids. Fat Mexican ladies always walk in with like 3-4 little churritos who put their hands on everything.
>>
If you're an american you can expect to get robbed
>>
>>37656854
I'll rob your burginity
>>
>>37656639
Remember the golden rule: around blacks never relax.
>>
>>37656924
I thought the golden rule was treat others the way you want to be treated..
>>
>>37656966
Youre a naive faggot homeslice
>>
>>37656966
hopeless normie
>>
>>37656639
First reply sums it up. Basic work, and worrying about niggers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.