[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 years old >almost 23 years old >time is running

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown.jpg (7KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7KB, 296x170px
>22 years old
>almost 23 years old
>time is running out

Anons, will a Misaki appear in my life and save me? I'm so close to eating a bullet, but I still have hope for some reason.
>>
>>37656595
Just focus on your career for now, anon. You'll meet someone eventually and in the mean time you can fill the void with material possessions. Also chicks love guys with big paychecks.
>>
Misaki can't save you anon, you can only save yourself. Persue hobbies, strengthen your career, become a person who deserves to be saved and some day one will come into your life and you'll save her instead of the other way around.
>>
File: 1476348494238.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476348494238.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>37656631
>chicks love guys with big paychecks.
Bluepill detected. They like big paychecks, not guys.
>>
>>37656595
>will a Misaki appear in my life and save me?
One showed up for me, but I rejected by instinct.

My advice, think before any action or words. Regrets mess up your mind.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 232x218px
>>37656667
>you'll save her instead of the other way around
how can this be?
>>
Misaki isn't a pure angel, but she's still an animu fantasy. A girl suddenly appearing in your life and wanting to be with you is a pipe dream, regardless of the reason. You can't stake your hopes on it.
>>
>>37656667
>a person who deserves to be saved
How do you decide that? The most righteous thing is trying to save someone in need of saving, not when they fit your subjective criteria.
>>
>>37656595
sorry to break it to you, but that's just a fantasy.
First of all you need to solve your problems by yourself/possibly with a help of family if they still care/you can seek professional help.
Nobody will pity you, you just need to make some effort and stop being so passive about your life.
>>
>>37656631
>>37656667
>career
Do you know where the fuck you are? Do you know what a robot is?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.