[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not fair... Europeans can go to a redlight district

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0865.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.gif
160KB, 390x379px
It's not fair... Europeans can go to a redlight district and pay 50 euros (equivalent of $56 U.S.D.) to get sex any time they feel like it

Not only is it way more expensive if you do it illegally in the US, the girls are much less good looking, there's a higher risk of catching something and the cherry on top is you can get jumped/robbed by her pimp or arrested if it's a sting

I don't want a relationship, but I don't want to be sex deprived. If you don't look like Chad or have good social skills (one of the two) it's harder to find casual sex.

I swear Europeans are lucky in many regards *sigh*
>>
>>37656404
>the girls are much less good looking
Cheap European whores are ugly af. Only the very expensive ones are hot
>>
>>37656456

I mean I'm sure you'd hate yourself after but sometimes you just wanna fuck

I'd at least like to have the option
>>
>>37656404
Why do Ameridumbs always talk about Europe as if Europeans are monolithic? What do you mean when you talk about Europe? Portugal or Finland? Russia or France? And, no, idiot, any European can't just walk down to the red light district and buy himself a whore. Where did you get that from?
t. norwegian
>>
File: 1497208614975.png (397KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
1497208614975.png
397KB, 500x733px
>>37656504
>europe
>russia
>>
>>37656404
>I swear Europeans are lucky in many regards
Minimum wage is 550 euros/month.
An engineer with years of experience almost never makes more than 20k/yr, 1500$/mo.
Of course it depends on the region, but life sucks here too.

>>37656456
not true

>>37656404
can't you just drive to designated whore area and pick up a girl?
>>
>>37656504

I don't care enough to be general

Suck my dick Eurotrash :^)
>>
>>37656565
Good luck getting your deseased dick treated when you can't afford a whore you piece of shit.
>>
>>37656404

Not only that but same girls also ask for references.
>>
>>37656504
Fuck off you fag do you think anyone's taking to you?
>>
>>37656614

That wasn't me (OP). Sorry for his rude response Eurofriend
>>
Go to the rural areas outside of Vegas
>>
>>37656651

I live in Southern California and I've thought about it. What's the going rate? It's not too far from me
>>
>>37656404
you know europe isn't made up of one country right?
>>
>>37656718

Go away snowflake
>>
>>37656404
Get a fucking pocket pussy.
Same feeling honestly.
>>
>>37656533
Racially diverse countries have lower tax rates. If your country was only 5% black it'd be easy to get your tax rate down and wages up
>>
>>37656784
What does that even mean, you stupid faggot?
>>
it's legal here in australia too and i've even considered prostitutes before, but i've never actually done it

but i did end up losing my virginity eventually and right now i'm having sex every other weekend and that's enough for me
>>
>>37656404
Is it illegal in the US if I pay for a hooker to just cuddle and whisper sweet things in my ear?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.