[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be heterosexual neet >get a job at a local retail store

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 342357yuFRwe12312.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
342357yuFRwe12312.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>be heterosexual neet
>get a job at a local retail store
>meet people
>homosexual black guy is extra friendly with me
>talk with me everyday
>invites me to his home
>he works 2 jobs to afford rent
>gets me drunk
>succs on my 4 inch pencil benis
>feelsgood.webm
>he wants me to fuck him
>i can't
>lose erection
>fall asleep
>wake up the next morning
>he's sucking on my dick
>i'm half asleep
>my dick has never been this hard
>he sits on it
>rides it for 10 minutes
>he leaves for work
>wake up 4 hours later
>he's not home
>pretend I don't remember
>sit at his house till he gets back
>he wants to hang out more
>say I gotta go home
>he drives me home
>shower and clean my ass
Am I gay now?
>>
>>37656221
you were always gay you faggot.
>>
>>37656221
yeah that's pretty gay anon
>>
>>37656221
yeah. or maybe bi best case scenario
>>
>>37656221
probably not myabe you were horny
>>
>>37656221
>heterosexual.
Sure faggotron whatever you say.
>>
>>37656221
>having sex with a black guy
Get tested for HIV. Do it now and again in one month and a month after that. I'm not memeing. Black gays have HIV the most. You need to get tested a few times because there is a window period in which the tests may come out negative when you are actually infected. If after 2-3 months they are still negative you're good. If you did get hiv then get the meds quickly before you develop aids and suffer a most torturous death. And don't have sex with black men again
>>
>>37656221
the reason you were erect when you woke up is just morning wood, it doesn't mean that you actually received pleasure from it, so you're still straight
>>
>>37656398
You're only gonna get HIV from getting fucked in the ass and even then the transmission rate is less that one in 100. For penetrating someone else it's less than 1 in 1000.
>>
File: 1494292682975.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494292682975.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>37656221
Sounds like you were raped, anon
>>
>>37656471
>it's not going to happen to me!
You know who else thought that? Everybody who got aids from casual sex
>>
>>37656221
Yes, and you probably have HIV. Gay niggers have a fucking HUGE rate of HIV infection
>>
File: 6326hasdtrw423.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
6326hasdtrw423.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37656398
>>37656471
>You're only gonna get HIV from getting fucked in the ass
???????
I have never, nor will never, have anything up my ass. No nigger cocks!!!!!! Will I get aids if a nigger rides his butthole on my benis when I have morning wood?
>>
>>37656221
I honestly don't care about fags like OP because it gives me a slightly better chance with roasties

Can more robots and normies turn gay and start fuckingTyrone?

That way
1. No more Tyrone fucking Stacy because he is too busy fucking anon
2. Chad takes off with Stacy because she isn't fucking Tyrone any more
3. That leaves roasties galore with no chad to lust after

Did OP just save us?
Did faggotry literally save the human race?
>>
>>37657806
OP here.
You're implying I won't stick my benis in a roastie.
After sticking my benis in a nigger ass.
Silly goy.
>>
>>37656221
You're a coal burning faggot with double AIDS. You got one AIDS for being a faggot and the second AIDS from fucking a nigger.

You have a job so you're not a NEET. You had sex so you're your not a virgin. He wants to hang out again and you socialize with him. So you have a friend. You aren't a robot. /r9k/ is not for you.

Get off out board normie. Go back to /lgbt/ or reddit
>>
>>37657852
You're lost kiddo.
>>>/trash/ is what you're looking for.
>>
>>37657868
Lol /trash/ yeah no. I've never stuck my dick in a niggers filthy asshole before. Take yourself there poopnoodle. If you had any brains you'd burn your dick off with hydrochloric acid before the gay nigger AIDS kicks in.
>>
>>37656221
>Am I gay now?

No. You have been for a while probably tbqh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.