[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has been going on for a very long time. Over 1 year. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 17

File: 20170611_233414.jpg (984KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_233414.jpg
984KB, 2560x1536px
This has been going on for a very long time. Over 1 year. I'm scared. Pretty sure my butt drips some kinda fluid too at times.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? No I'm not gay. and this is not a troll post
>>
>>37656071
see a doctor you fucking idiot
you probably have some fucked up bacterial disease eating your guts
>>
Not gonna lie I wanna eat that. Looks like strawberry jam. Yum
>>
yer fucked
>>
>>37656071
Probably just hemorrhoids or something. See a doctor
>>
is this from your ass? yeah you're dying.
>>
I don't have health insurance. at least not yet or anymore. I don't make enough right now for various doctor visits and to try and catch up paying medical bills.

But soon enough I wont.be able to take thid anymore. The blood loss worries me. there's discomfort. From time to time there's sharp pain. Not often. don't believe ots hemmerhoids or ever has been.

3 years ago i saw a gastroentologist. They did a colonoscooy and didn't find anything. I've been having issues for that long though.

The blood loss is worriesome and I the dripping and leakage of cluir fluid has affected my life is awful ways.

I thought I was pissing myself or dripping pee. But turns out ots my butt leaking
>>
>>37656071
go to a fucking doctor jesus christ
>>
>>37656071
Blood is too red so it's probably a fissure in your colon, could be hemorrhoids in the best scenario or colon cancer in the worst. Go to the doctor and get it checked out.
>>
>>37656071
You have a severe anal fissure.
>>
>>37656103
What makes you think this is a bacterial disease? Id say your prolly right. My poop is covered in bacteria. Like white coating and looks like fungus.

where can I get an over the counter antibiotic for this? Or how can I get a diagnosis and antibiotic to treat this without outstanding medical bills?
>>
>>37656071
I'm sure you've been told this but since it's bright red it's unlikely to be cancer or an ulcer. Anal fissure, hemorrhoids, that kinda stuff most likely.

So, the next question, do you drink a lot? Hard drugs?

I had something similar, doc told me to stop drinking so much, I quit for 3 months and it cleared up.
>>
Happened to me a few years ago for a few months and came back last year for a few months too. Looked identical and has stopped, helps if you don't "push" while shitting just let it come out naturally. Or see a doctor idk
>>
>>37656162
No idea but that shit looks realy bad, either die a slow death shitting out your guts or be a debit slave for shekelstien i guess
>>
>>37656132
If you live in the US, you can go to an emergency room, and they can't turn you down because you don't have health insurance.

OP, go now. This could be an ulcer or worse. Whatever it is, it's in your lower intestines since the red is still so vibrant.

But if this is fake, fuck you.
>>
>>37656162
>My poop is covered in bacteria. Like white coating and looks like fungus.

What? The only white stuff you should see is mucous or due to poor diet.

>where can I get an over the counter antibiotic for this?

Just go buy fishmox and dose 2x 500mg daily for 3-4 weeks.

>Or how can I get a diagnosis and antibiotic to treat this without outstanding medical bills?

You're not getting a proper diagnosis on /r9k/ dumbass. The bright red means it's fresh blood. Beyond that is speculation.
>>
>>37656071
If ur in the US there should be a free/low-cost clinic within reasonable distance, unless ur too embarrassed to drive to some ghetto as they're usually located in poor af neighborhoods.
>>
>>37656146
>>37656139
>>37656137
>>37656146
what is an anal fissure? I'm very scared. I'm only 23 btw. I fucking know this shit aont hemmerhoids so tired of hearing "oh ots prolly hemmrhoids" xD lol.

No this shit is fucking worse than hemmerhoids and should I go to the emergency room right now? Its midnight. I have $30 in my bank. And no health insurance what will they do for me.

>>37656178
I previously abused various hard drugs and all kinds of drugs growing up. I'm 23. These issues started when I was late 18. I'm on drugs right now...but I hardly ever use them. And I've beeb clean for over a years time and still exhibited these symptoms and nothing really changed.
>>
>>37656229
>what is an anal fissure?

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+an+anal+fissure
>>
>>37656229
its fresh blood go to the fucking er you retard or die in your sleep because muh debt
>>
>>37656209

I'd assume since there's no pus there's no infection. Maybe a hemorrhoid?

This happens to me too OP, if I really strain to push EVERYTHING I have stored out the end will usually have blood and everything for the next day, too. The liquid like this guy said is probably mucus, does it float? Is it more translucent than white
>>
>>37656071

The red is vibrant, but not bright bright red. So it's probably not from a hemorrhoid on the entrance of your anus. There also seems to be mucous. And that's a lot. I would go to the emergency room when it happens and tell them about the pain. Make a show of it. You are IN PAIN. They might give you a colonoscopy on the spot, they did that to me. Don't leave it to chance, I'm getting one too soon.

Check out cheap colonoscopies on google, there's a website for it. You can do payments with no interest.
>>
>>37656132
If it doesn't cause constant mind destroying pain you're a bit lucky, I struggle with piles, hemmorhoids and fissures and at this point it basically controls my entire life

Real talk though that's probably a sign that it's something higher up and more than likely worse.

Don't fucking worry about the insurance for now - just go find out what it is. Like walk into an ER or a clinic and say you're scared you're dying.

Doctors have payment plans. Even if it puts you in debt at least you'll have a vector towards fixing this - it could be fucking cancer anon
>>
>>37656229
You need to tell the doctors about your drug use. This shit can be chronic and still affect you even if you quit, Kurt Cobain abused heroin and it pretty much fucked up his stomach permanently, it's one of the reasons he gave for offing himself, he was only 27

I'd go to ER if I were you, tell docs honestly what you've done, you should try to stop with drinks, cigs, and all drugs, try eating healthy, you're body's talking to you when it has any pain/malfunction (my doc said this)
>>
>>37656224
Do u have to wait to be accepted?
>>37656209
Is the fishmox a very strong antibiotic that works on the gut and lower intestine?
>>37656206
Not fake. And I know but what could the emergency room possibly do for me?

WHAT COULD THE EMERGENCY ROOM POSSIBLY DO FOR ME? u guys know they will just say well it probably hemmerhoids xd lol!!!

>>37656206
Ulcer in my lower intestine? Plus I can't go now. I'm high on drugs. I rarrly use hut I used tonight. Hence my courage to type this up on here tonight

>>37656187
Ik exactly wut u mean

>>37656209
I believe the mucus is what drips and staind my jeans.
>>37656253
I've had this problem for years. I've lost so much fucking blood in a day from my ass and I never died. I feel awful though. And ots hard to wake up.
>>37656268
No my poop has a very white coating pretty often and seems to have bacteria all over it and I told doctors this before and they just tell me to get fiber. I supplement fiber this never helped. I believe I need a poop culture or blood tests for disease
>>
>>37656268
>I'd assume since there's no pus there's no infection. Maybe a hemorrhoid?

Hemorrhoids don't coat your ass in blood to the point where it's leaking. The guy in >>37656229 said he's an abuser, so he probably caught a chronic fissure when he was on opiates and then it never healed.

My first thought of "white fluffy stuff" was a glycerol suppository, but it's equally likely he has gallbladder cancer or something because he hasn't said anything. Either way, doubt it's an infection.
>>
>>37656271
I told you I'm not in constant physical pain. its discomfort but often the discomfort will turn into a sharp pain. Again, I'm losing a ton of blood but mostly no real pain. Why would I fake pain and make a scene wheb I'm not in pain? If I go to thr ER what should I ask for?
>>
>>37656325
>Is the fishmox a very strong antibiotic that works on the gut and lower intestine?

Fishmox is branded Amoxicillin, which is a commonly prescribed general antibiotic in many animals (humans, pets, horses, fish).

2-3x 500mg is a common prescription for adults of average weight. If you're underweight, use 2. If you're normal weight, use 3.

p.s. If you were going to die from the blood loss, you already would have. Anal fissures look a lot scarier than they are.
>>
ulcerative colitis?

oregejeneano
>>
>>37656271
If they give me a colonoscopy on the spot, are they going to try and out my to sleep? With sleeping gas on the spot? That might be an issue.......
>>
>>37656071
The fact that it's fresh, red blood is less concerning than if it were dark brown, dried blood. If it were the latter that would indicate it was coming from somewhere deeper inside you, which would mean internal bleeding. In this case it's coming from your anus itself most likely, which is worrying but probably not cause for the emergency room, especially if it's been going on for so long without any other issues. I'd definitely go to a clinic and get it look at, though, because it's obviously not getting better and it might just get worse.
>>
>>37656071
go to a doctor you fool
>>
>>37656324
Wow your prolly right about cobain. Because the drug use likely did this to me too and it honestly controls my life and makes me consider suicide. Its a miracle I've been alive this long. Most doctors know about my drug use
Thats ehy they don't take my claims and my symptoms too seriously and with a grain of salt. it doesn't help to tell them as much. As you'd think.

>>37656277
Please explain what the "piles" is like so I can know if I have that. Senpai this has controlled my life for ages. And I've seen many doctors. At u got an answer and diagnosis. I've had 2 colonoscopies years ago. And endoscooy as well where they look in my stomach nothing was found. 2-3 years ago.
Do u have leakage as well? Of mucus?
>>
>>37656325
Dude I knew you were on drugs, I know lots of druggies (coke, heroin, acid, shrooms etc) and the side effects they suffer have been enough to dissuade me from that shit.

Look up clinics in your area, call them first thing in the morning to see if they take walkins.

I would google "free clinic" "low cost clinic" or "charity clinic" + your city name

Another thing: call a doctors office, explain your broke + need medical attention + ask if they know of a low cost clinic, some receptionists are cunts, but some are surprisingly sweet and helpful

Good luck dude
>>
>>37656277
Also what do you mean worse? And higher up? It feels like its my ibtestines are all fucked up. Its tight near the end of my anus. But what coukd be worse?
>>37656328
I didn't abuse opiates that much. It was mainly methamohetamine among lots of other drugs. Very mild opiate abuse. why would this be gallbladder cancer? What do u mean I haven't said anything? Why not an infection? I'm hanging around guys. I need help

>>37656361
Then what do u think it is? Where can I get the fishmox and amoxicillin?
>>
>>37656364
Will amoxicllin treat ulcerative colitis? What makes u think its that?

>>37656481
Knew I was on drugs? Bcuz I'm typing alot and seeking help for my actual important and life affecting issues? you'd be right. But I'm only using tonight. I rarely ever use anymore. I use to cooe with what I'm going thru. Please don't ever use drugs. for that reason exactly. Also bcuz it ruins your brain and reward system. It ages you. And alters your personality. I'm dead inside now, quite literally.
>>
I'm gonna slow my roll and let u guys catch up if u aren't alrdy leaving. But I still have more questions. But for some finishing questions are as follows.

1. If I go to the E.R. what should I ask for?
2. How can I convince them ots not just hemmerhoids?
3. How can I convince them that, a fiber supplement and hemmerhoid cream as treatment wont suffice? (It doesn't)
4........Can I really go into the E.R. with Meth in my system? They wont take me seriously and will think I'm just tweaking..... they don't take me seriously when I'm fucking sober.

Thanks guys
>>
Plus I been drinking. Its illegal to drive. Ill go when I'm sober.
>>
>>37656645
dude, you can go to the ER for what the fuck ever you need. NEED. like bleeding from the fucking ass hole.

just go there and tell them what you told us. you won't need to 'convince' them of anything,
>>
>I didn't abuse opiates that much. It was mainly methamohetamine among lots of other drugs. Very mild opiate abuse.
I mentioned opiates because they cause severe constipation. Chronic constipation leads to fecal impaction or severe straining which causes anal fissures and hemorrhoids. If you ignore the latter, they can develop into chronic disorders (like you have now, because this has been going on for a year).

>why would this be gallbladder cancer?
Bile is produced in the gallbladder and causes the brown color of feces. White feces is a classical indicator of gallbladder issues including cancer. If yours was just coated with mucus, then that's probably not it, but you need a doctor to actually look at it.

>What do u mean I haven't said anything?
You're strung out and scatterbrained.

>Why not an infection?
An infection bad enough to cause yuge amounts of white "stuff" to come out your ass would have you keeled over. The "hot sauce" texture you've got coming out of your butt indicates it's probably a mix of intestinal lining / mucus / blood which is normal for a chronic fissure.

>>37656517
>Then what do u think it is?
A severe anal fissure.

>Where can I get the fishmox and amoxicillin?
Walmart, pet section. 100x 500mg for $25. You need to change your diet and get clean for your ass to heal though. If it's been going on for this long, you may need surgery too.
>>
>>37656584
I dunno, it was the image and a kind of weird sixth sense from the way you typed and your age, I didn't know if you on drugs at this moment, but I was sure drugs were involved,

but I'm not moralizing, I've lost friends to drugs, literally because I don't know where they are, and figuratively as in one suicide and one overdose, so believe me I symhasize with you, there but for the grace of God go I, as they say

I hope you can see a doc and get this cleared up dude, you're probably slightly amebic now from blood loss so I'd conserve energy until you go the clinic or ER
>>
>>37656730
*anemic

Oregano Commenttt
>>
>>37656071
Medfag here

this is relatively fresh, oxygenated blood (i.e., it's not from your stomach). Does this happen just when you take a shit, or all the time? Please post the following:

Symptoms (blood from your ass, obviously)
Allergies
Medications you're taking
Past medical history
When this happens
Things you do that make it better or worse

If that's actually from your ass and not your nose you should go to a doctor
>>
>>37656801
read the thread lazy mednigger
>>
>>37656692
Any drug addiction is an illness, they're not gonna arrest you for having meth in your system, unless you have warrants? Is that what's worrying you?
>>
>>37656821
ok i read the thread

my differential diagnosis is that op is bleeding from his ass
>>
>>37656645
Tell them you've had severe anal bleeding for the past few days and in the past and that fiber supplements and hemorrhoid creams did not help.

The doctor will suspect it's either hemorrhoids, inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis or crohn's disease), rectum fissure, or a few other possibilities but those are most common.

If you make it sound serious and the doctor believes it's serious they will want to give you a colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy right then.

The easiest and fastest way to diagnose what's wrong with your guts is by fucking looking at them. Making guesses and throwing medications at you is just a waste of time, money, and effort, along with potential annoying side effects.
>>
File: 7383682892.jpg (36KB, 411x405px) Image search: [Google]
7383682892.jpg
36KB, 411x405px
>>37656071
you're telling me you're shitting this out? what the fuck are you doing on /r9k/ while your ass is bleeding out? go to the doctor and tell them to fix your booty period dumb ass nigga
>>
>>37656689
Dude, what you don't understand is. I've been to the E.R. many times. You don't undderstand my strffle with doctors visits, E.R. visits, procedures, and treatment. I've been to the ER many tomes for this issue. And doctors visits. Had many procedures. The procedures were longer ago though.medical bills aren't that much an issue. But I still owe for E.R. visits directly correlated for this issue.

I went in making a scene. Pouting that I was in pain. That I was in discomfort and bleeding. I didn't receive any treatment. They did nothing. Most ER's do nothing for this issue. What can they possibly do?

I have bills for going to the ER that last time where they did nothing for me. They actually wrote me one of many scripts for anti-anxiety meds to ease me mental pain.

that's it. I still have the problem. This can make u kill yourself bur I'm not giving. I have to find out a way to manipulate the E.R. visit in.which they give me some proper treatment and diagnosis
the doctors visits they give me a prostate exam. And tell me I'm "tight' up there. Say I prolly jave hemmerhoids. Tell me to get fiber. then send me on my Way.

I've had 2 colonoscopies. Each time they reported nothing. Do u know how hard it is to even get them to follow up with u with the results and an actual report after those procedures. Even had an endoscopy, a stomach scope. Found nothing.

>>37656692
Thabks for info. didn't know that about the gallbladder. Gallbladder is likely correlated with my issue. I didn't see the mucus in the picture like everyone else is seeing. But I have seen it before and the white coating on my poop w/ bacteria looking fungus is prevalent.

>>37656692
How can I get them to test me for cancer? Do u see how this would be an issue with an E.R. visit? If I demanded a Cancer test, a colonoscopy, a prostate check, etc. They wont want to do any. They will just want to tell me one thing and send me on my way and even look at me strange and often undermine me
>>
Anal fissure. I have one myself that I got from sticking weirdly shaped objects up my arse when I was in my early teens like an idiot and now i'm 32 and still paying for it.
>>
File: 1439759580696.jpg (40KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1439759580696.jpg
40KB, 681x496px
>>37656946
>I've had 2 colonoscopies. Each time they reported nothing.

what do you mean nothing? clearly there's something

quit going to the ER, see a gastroenterologist

they'll take a biopsy of your intestinal wall and tell you to get some blood work done
>>
>>37656071
You have a pilonidal abscess. Basically, what happened is that one of your ass hairs became ingrown, and your body reacted to the ingrown hair as if it is a foreign body. You're just lucky that you're bleeding it out, and all that blood/pus/other shit isn't stuck inside your body, because that would be extremely painful. (it happened to me)

You don't need to go to the ER as soon as possible, but make a doctor's appointment when you get the chance. The doc will give you some antibiotics to kill the infection, and the bleeding will go away -- but use some really good antibiotic soap down there every day, or the infection will come back.
>>
>>37656692
Thanks for all this insight and ibfo. Your being very helpful and undertanding. Idk how u know all this.
I must ask why do you reccomend this antibiotic if its an anal fissure? How will an antibiotic treat my anal fissure? What really is an anal fissure? How does an anal fissure cause this mucus and fungi looking stuff?

Believe your spot on about the intestinal lining.
>>37656855
I have no warrants I'm positive. and no serious record. I am worried bcuz I have a history where I feel neglected and not taken seriously in visits and also ERs. Leaving me with just medical bills. Its hard enough when I have insurance and this happens. But coupled with no insurance, medical bills, hardly an money after my big move into my new apartment yesterday and I havent started my new job yet. I'm scared ill get evicted. I can afford the Amoxicillin though.
>>37656692
If the Amoxicillin is in the pet isle. Does it say on the package its for pets. I'm confused. Any chance u can post a picture of the box of amoxicllin, that I'm about to go looking for. Ill get it right now....???
>>
>>37657012
May I ask what prompted this behavior as a teen? The other day my finger ripped thru the TP when I wiped and I jumped like I'd been raped, barely the tip touched my butthole but it felt so damned weird.
>>
I would honestly be crying if I saw all of that blood after wiping my ass. There is no way you don't have ass cancer
>>
>>37656132
go to a university clinne for the poor you retard, you will have to wait a long time but it's free
>>
>>37657102
there's quite a few diseases that can cause ass bleeding, cancer is pretty low on the list
>>
File: 1495070172251.jpg (708KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495070172251.jpg
708KB, 1500x1500px
Yo this seems like an appropriate thread to ask in. Why is my urethra always bright red like it's injured? Doesn't hurt or anything. Whats up with it. I've never had sex.
>>
>>37657126
Describe your penis to me
>>
>>37657130
Whats a urethra kind gentlesir. Is it your benis
>>
>>37657078
Dunno, just experimenting as kids do I guess. It's not something I even enjoyed as I recall and hasn't lead to any interest in stimulation of that area as an adult either.
>>
File: 1460068846247.jpg (80KB, 597x589px) Image search: [Google]
1460068846247.jpg
80KB, 597x589px
>>37657168
it is very average, also cut because I am american
>>
>>37657017
What is a biopsy? Is that done during a colonoscopy?
I've seen a couple gastroentologists bro....And yes I had one in 2014 and one in 2015. They reported nothing.vi believe they actually did report finding very minor hemmerhoids. And the endoscopy I believe they found a tiny cyst on something. Do u think I'm trolling u bro?

>>37656692
What kind of diet do u reccomend? I actually went on a 4 month vegetarian diet eating nothing but fruit and vegetables. I drank nothing but water and lots of it. This was a very strict diet I stuck too and even supolemented many "superfood" supplements, spriulina, chlorella, etc. To detox my body and intrstines. This stopped the bleeding for the majority of the diet but it still occured. The leakage and dripping eased but still occured. The intermittent sharp pains still occured. The discomfort persisted. The bacteria looking poop still persisted. I eventually relapsed my diet. My fiet is very bad now. But the strict diet never cured my issue.

Now I just use enemas,(laxative enemas(magnesium), hemmerhoid ointment daily. Do u reccomend enemas. How about half gallon water enemas? Have yet to try that.
>>
>>37657185
Thats okay. An average penis is a safe penis
>>
>>37656071
...umm, you probably have bowel cancer if you are bleeding that bad..or maybe hemmos...if its the latter then you might live
>>
>>37656730
Thank u so much man it means so much to me I alnost want to cry. I lost my actual best and only friend at the time to a drug OD in 2013. All while going thru this. Thw fact that u acknowledge that and sympathize for me really helps me. Because all I have is my own will to push forward. And I tried. Its not a difficult taks to abstain for drug use anymore. I had gotten clean for long periods and doctor visits etc took up so much of my tine and schedule of my early adult life to get better from this shit ruining my life. I only use on occasion now when I get scared n think I cant take the suffering anymore and scared ill kill myself. There is a sixth sense brother and I'm happy u commented. But.
>there but for the grace God go I, as they say
What does this mean? Is that a typo? I'm confused. Love u
>>
>>37657264
what the fuck is happening right now
>>
>>37657264
>there but for the grace of God go I
it's an old fashioned saying that means "that could've been me if circumstances had been different" so you dont think you're above others

Good luck brother, I mean it man, get well
>>
>>37656946

>How can I get them to test me for cancer? Do u see how this would be an issue with an E.R. visit? If I demanded a Cancer test, a colonoscopy, a prostate check, etc. They wont want to do any. They will just want to tell me one thing and send me on my way and even look at me strange and often undermine me
Just to be clear: I don't think it's cancer. I mentioned that because it's the extreme. There is a 99.99% chance it is not cancer. It's much more likely to be Crohn's or something since your intestines are sloughing.

Regarding colonscopy, your best bet is just following the advice at >>37656881 . Tell them you've been bleeding out your ass for a year. Tell them about white fluffy shit. If they don't get the hint, go to a different ER until you find someone useful.

>>37657051
>I must ask why do you reccomend this antibiotic if its an anal fissure?
You asked for a cheap antibiotic. It won't help heal the wound itself.

>How will an antibiotic treat my anal fissure?
It would be to prevent infection due to feces entering the abdomen if there is a severe tear.

>What really is an anal fissure?
Your anus is torn and weakened. When you go to shit or perform strenuous exercise, it reopens the wound, causing bleeding.

>How does an anal fissure cause this mucus and fungi looking stuff?
I don't know. You need a doctor to tell you what it is.

>If the Amoxicillin is in the pet isle. Does it say on the package its for pets. I'm confused. Any chance u can post a picture of the box of amoxicllin, that I'm about to go looking for. Ill get it right now....???
Yes. It's labeled like http://www.fishmoxfishflex.com/index.php/fish-mox-forte-amoxicillin.html - May not be that specific brand, but ask the help and they'll know what you mean.

>What kind of diet do u reccomend?
High fiber vegetarian diet to prevent straining while shitting.

Your old diet was pretty good, but I don't know how to treat chronic ass leakage. Call a real doctor for that.
>>
>>37656801
Thanks for stopoing by. There is alot of information in the thread but its alot to read.

Yes this happens when I shit. All the time and every time.
The blood typically doesn't leak or come out ubless I'm shtting.

I shit several times a day sometimes a few times back to back or even back to back for 30 minutes. Suppose it depends.

Allergies: Doxcyclinne(Anti-biotic), dust, pets

Medications: Alleve or iburpofen for chronic neck and back pain. I have scolliosis(minor curved spine).

Supplements: Magnesium(helps poop, muscle pain, tension, anxiety),
Ashwaghanda root(sleep, to calm me)
Spirulina(protein, detox, general wellness and vitamin B)
Intermittent Protein powder supplementation for excersize and general wellness.
Ativan a Benzo( for my PTSD, Panic disorder and anxiety, sleep, intermittent use)
can't think of everything right now.

Extensive past medical history of self-harm, drug abuse, former anorexic(starved myself for years), OCD, Depression, Speculated I have aspbergers n autism spectrum disorder(an actual diagnosos too).
Schizo-affective
I've always been very tense mentally n phsycially. And as a kid had problems pooping and my muscles tightening. For anger and anxiety. I was abused by my dad and bro

Notable past medical history os the eatinf disorder. I one went 8 days no food and several days no water, with stimulants. (This could have done somethig to me and messed me up down there) I exhibited these symptoms round the same time I out myself thru all that.

I could nvr put my fibger on what made it better it worse. I use to think I was pissing myself from the leakage. But I think its my anus. Unless its both. And maybe my ass or whatever is pressing against my bladder.

I wish I knew what made it better or worse I've done extensive testing and trials. This is all ubder my own supervision and no help fron doctors.

Anything like alcohol or anti-anxiety meds seem to alleviate symptoms. Bcuz my body relaxes. Seems to br the only thing.
>>
>>37656801
Other notable symptoms. Are a rare intermittent sharp pain in the end of my anus.
Chronic bathroom use, both peeing and shitting.
White coating on my poop, bacteria looking poop and fungi, Huge blood leakage. Anal discomfort.
Believ Anal leakage. Believe my anus leaks mucus, or a clearish fluid. Stains my clothing. When I sit down my butt always gets soaked. Have to be careful to sit on certain fabrics or a stench will infect that furniture. This has affected my life greatly.

Nausea, tiredness, weakness, going to work(blue collar) seems to make the symptoms and discomfort worse. Also the bleeding. I make frequent bathroom trips. and when I get home I usually poop right away and an enormous amount of blood cones out splattering in the toilet and I just wipe it up. This everyday. Makes me fubctionibg at work with a clear head very difficult.

I also strongly believe co-workers have taken notice of the leakage of whatever it is leaking down my leg and onto my pants. It often coats and stains. Sonetimes washes out if I'm lucky.

On really bad days where the leakage is worse than normal. I re-call employees and supervisors and walking behind me more than usual like thete gathering and people staring at me or my leakage.

I even had a frmale employee tell me if something is wrong witj me o should go to the E.R. I was like huh?

This has greatly influenced my PTSD diagnosis if not caused it. Fron the embarassment and pabic attacks. I try to wear dark pants. Tried "Mens "Depend" Briefs" (diapers). They help but I've experienced problems still even with those on. There even noticeable/expensive/pride-destroying/ and make me wanna kill myself.

Welcome to the past 4 years or what the fuck ever how long of my life..... ....misery
>>
>>37657012
Can you describe your symptom? Do you also have anal leakage? O any leakage? You would know u can feel it going down ur lg or on ur pants. Does ur butt get wet whn u sit down?
Holy fuck this post was an hou ago? Damn I need to mindful of the time
>>
File: IMG_3442.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37656071
And I thought my ass was bad.
>>
>>37656125
This. I have them too.

See a doctor. But honestly you gotta drink more water and get more fibre in your diet.
>>
>>37657031
What makes u think its that? Its funny u say that because I strgflr with ingrown facial hair. So I feel like u could be right. I neer heard I could hapoen to my butt though. This makes me very curious. Wow what the fuck.

Plz. elaborate on ur experience and treatment. And whhat I could do? And how I can get checked for this?
>>
>>37657031
Also which antibiotic did u get prescribed? Did the hair get removed or come out? The ous and stuff might be gettig stuck in me hence the leakage and wetness. Do u have the same leakage n wetness?

>>37657104
Ill look into it but I need immediate help. The bleeding sucks but the but wetness/stench/leakage is embarassing and I need this shit fixed now.
>>37657388
thanks man ik u do. My only worry is my money spending habits. I'm all on my own. I spend money on gaming/computers to escape reality. Kinda dug myself in a hole lately
But ill be better about it.
>>37657358
a strikingly very real conversationabout painful circumstances and 2 connecting over experience and knowledge of that struggle. An abnormally real circumstance
Its awful. Kill me. Be happy ur not me.
>>
>>37657745
If it were a pilondial abscess, it's a lot more bleeding than what I've experienced.

I've had a pilondial cyst for several years, since 2010, until it grew into an abscess in 2014; I eventually had an operation, which removed the affected area in 2015.

I only had tiny leaks before it was treated and only had small amounts of blood smeared whenever I wipe myself.

It wasn't until after the first operation, I started having larger amounts of blood drain out, but the area was well padded with gauze and it was enough to keep everything clean.

It wasn't until my second operation, this year, that I started to see large amount of blood drain and it was more than what OP posted.

In my conclusion, OP doesn't have a pilondial abscess, at least not an external one.

If it is an internal abscess, it's bigger than the external one I had, which ended up being three inches long with two small exits.
>>
>>37657725
Wow what happened to u?
>>37657732
Not "just hemmerhoids" if its them at all. its not possible for me to drink more water
Guarantee I drink more water than u actively have made it a mission to drink excessive water for years. Believe I actually need it to help with the blood loss. I need more water bcuz of it. Its terrible.

>>37656881
Thanks. Ill use your advice the best I can. Hate to think that I been thru this exact process many times and I still have this problem. But so far obe of the best advice in this thread so far. Its scary to not know what I have. Your very logical. I'm curious if ur aware of how many doctors offices/visits are not nearly as logical and u know how they love to just throw medicine, waste time, energy, and effort on some ppl. that's exactly what I've experienced. It seems almost calculated and formulaic. Maybe a formula to get more visits and mobey outta people. You would think doctors would want to TREAT THE CAUSE & not just the FUCKING SYMPTOMS. that's how I'm being treated it seems.

>>37657891
Do u also have Ingrown facial hair? Fuck my life.
>>
I'm starting to get tired and depressed by talking about this, spending mental energy thinking and researching. Ill stick around a lil longer. Thanks for all the help. Its just starting to get to me. I guess I needed to be reminded that I need to keep on seekong treatment. Its just been a long journey. I gotta make sure to follow up. And get proper treatment. I did alot of screencaps of helpful ideas. Because I really needa remember and organize what to talk about at my visits instead of having brain fog. Thanks guys. Ill do an update sometime as well. Love u 4chan.
>>
>>37657975
It's from my second operation.

And, no, I do not have ingrown facial hair, but the abscess they extracted was stuffed with hair.
>>
>>37656373
>>37656373
>>37656364
>>37656364
Was in the same spot as op, got colonoscopy after almost passing out due to blood loss over a 1 year period. Doctor said my colon was enflamed and seeping blood. Ulcerative colitis and leftover me sulfasalazine. They kept me in the hospital a two days plus anesthesiologist, hospital doctor and the gastroenterologist cost me a fuck ton. No insurance and I'm still paying off 6,000 for the stay and the collections office for the anesthesiologist is calling. FML. I'm back to bleeding again and I feel like I just want to die
>>
Ill also work on my extended responses. Not only high but o have OCD, thought disorders, and personality disorders. Its why I'm comfortable here. Anyway. Ill let u guys know what I decide to do n what happens

>>37658086
Holy fucking shit dude. Is there anyway we get in contact? Like some messenging service? I needa talk to u about this shit...
>>
Think I got my trip working now. Exclusively for these threads
>>37658086
Dude I needa ask u sum shit tho. if u stick around the thread we can do that but I rather not risk a 404 I needa get in contact with u . Discord? Ur preference.
>>
>>37658086
>>37658086
Come on man b4 404.
>>
>>37656132
Dude, just go to a Dr this is serious.

I really feel sorry for the US with your healthcare system.
>>
>>37656229
Also iv had a fissure, its like cuts around your anus, eat a fiber supplement every now and then and it should clear up.

Though you've had this for ages it might take a long while to clear up.
>>
>>37658388
It might be a fissure. Sounds like that's what I have. Especially since it gets worse after a hard days work.

But all these ppl keep claiming they've had fissures too but don't mention if they had any of the other problems I'm having like drips n leakage. And wetness when sitting down.

>>37658086
My colon is definately inflamed...
Sulfasalanize?
Did u have leakage or dripping when standing?
soaking and wetness when sitting?
Smell on clothes/ furniture?
How did u get the ulcerative colitis diagnosed? Was it a feces culture?
Why are u bleeding again? why'd it come back?
>and leftovet me sulfasalazine?
Huh?
>>
File: 1497225094756.jpg (46KB, 540x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497225094756.jpg
46KB, 540x508px
>>37657130
>PC and Internet
>Shitty food
>GF
>Katana

I can exercise in the cabin and use the free food and ingredients from the shitty food to make decent food
Assuming the guy coming to kill me has a baseball bat and regular clothes like in the pic, a katana would be very useful to fight him with
>>
>>37657391
The amoxicillin for pets & fish makes me curious if its manufactured in such a way to be, digested easier in fish and pets' stomachs and not a humans stomach
But I guess ill go to walmart and pick up some anyway.

Fuck i got alot to do. and fast. Need treatment and symptoms alleviated before starting my new job
>>
File: two female humans.png (923KB, 614x884px) Image search: [Google]
two female humans.png
923KB, 614x884px
>>37657130
>>37658451
The bonus point I get for explaining why would go towards an hour of outside access, so I could have more room to exercise and time to appreciate the nature with my qt gf

I would spend my time fucking around on the internet, exercising, practicing fighting with the katana, and lounging around with my gf
>>
wow that is a lot of information.

how about height and weight?
are you overweight?
being only slightly overweight and out of shape can cause a lot of problems when paired with drug abuse.
i suggest tea and exercise until you are a healthy weight. which will probably be never if you keep lying to yourself.
>>
>>37658546
What? I'm 6'3. Prolly 163 lbs right now max. most I ever weighed was 165 lbs. mainly am at 150-155lbs. Formerly I was 145 lbs consiatently. Dropped to 140lbs sometimes.

Excersize would be good. What kinda tea? N how much/often? n why?

I imagine being 6'3 145-150lbs and doing drugs could cause alotta problems too.

Id say it was the eating disorder, and drug abuse. I abused drugs hardcore. Used to I/v meth. And as a kid in high school I abused pills. These abbormal symptoms started late 2012 early 2013 when I started abusing Xtasy or wut I thought was Ectasy/Molly. Then meth. From then on my symptoms. Got worse.

I really did go long times without eating, sleeping, drinking, and just did drugs. Running the streets. Literally walking alot. I've been homeless lots b4 too. My body prolly strained and fucked itself up. Idk

Why r u going somewhere with all this? I'm leaving very soon.
>>
>>37658817
When you go to the doctor or go to the ER just be honest. Especially if you are doing drugs. They won't judge you. It's to help you, anon.
>>
>>37658817
The drug use probably fucked up your colon/anus.

It looks like this is a pretty severe fissure or other hemorrhage near your anus or in your colon. I would see a doctor ASAP, preferably go to the ER.

Be honest about your drug use, it will only help them get you back to full health. At worst they'll just deny you pain meds unless being administered by a doc. But, they legally can't deny you medical care or provide lower quality medical care based on the fact you are using hard drugs.
>>
>>37658448
Apply for Medicaid now. It's Avery simple process but it takes a couple of months for them to determine if you're eligible for coverage. Go online and Google your state and Medicaid, you'll get helpful search results.

Take action right now, setting up Healthcare is very important for you and Medicaid seems to be the only option if you don't have the money to pay for insurance. Again, Google NOW and find out now to apply for coverage in your state.
>>
>>37658844
I'm alsways honest about my past drug abuse with doctors. But to explain my immediate drug use wouldn't be very helpful. Cuz its rare and on occasion. Also ik from experience it can make them undermine u. & not have any good faith in ur claims or anything u say cuz they don't understand or they could care less about an addict suffering. I've seen very many doctors n visits for alot of shit.

>>37658938
Thanks for the help. I don't want or need pain meds. The pain isn't that bad. Its more so just alot of discomfort either from the fissure or severe inflammation. Telling them I'm an immediate/recebt drug user. they'll think I'm just seeking drugs from them anyway. Im telling u it does more harm then good in most cases. But if I went to the E.R. anytime soon they'd visibly see im high on a stimulant due to my pupil dilation. Its kinda hard to avoid. Ill prolly have to wait a day or so until I'm not high to visit any med care.

>>37658974
>apply for medicaid now.
I have. And if I remember correctly that Medicaid is the Social Security or whatever kinda Medical insurance. Then I've already been denied and tried several times. I was on it for a year while I waited for a decision on my SSI benefits application which they also denied. I applied for medicaid again and they kept on denying me. I formely had Tricare insurance l.

But I recently moved to another state. I suppose its worth a shot. Ill look it up now. But will they deny me if I have a job or am making around $1,600 a month?

Id like to know ahead of time bcuz they will deny me n keep it on record. Also Social Security knows all about me n my conditions/past. They think ima a drug seeker. Because doctors like to prescribe anti-anxiety meds. And previously ADHD meds. This all on record.

Plua Medicare takes forever to get accepted I need immediate care. Mind u I been soing this whole process for several years. My 1 yr medicare coverage in my last state is used up.

Any other ideas for coverage?
>>
>>37656071
Blood from the colon may mean butt cancer. It may also mean that you are gonna die soon
>>
>>37657102
>there is no way you dont have ass cancer

NIGGA YEW DED
>>
>>37659088
1,600 a month is plenty for a single male. You make enough money to pay for insurance coverage. Cut costs like stop buying meth.
>>
>>37659113
>>37659134
>>37657102
Thanks for making me not worry. Worryig and stress caused by this and trying to get help has really affected me and my overall quality of life.
>>37659162
I spent $20 on meth tonight. Before that its been a long time since. Actually I needa stop spending money on computers, enetertainment etc.

It might be enough. But what do u mean? Enough for what? Enough for the insurance that my job and the company I work for offers me to buy?

Or enough for insurance not thru the company? Ill look into both. I can't apply to my new jobs insuramce until July 1st and I would still have to pay for it.

Also it might not even be enough. If it is. Its barely and I wont be able to save any money at all every month. I don't have enuff money for it right now.

But my rent is $600. Electricity bill ontop of that not sure how much lets say $40. Then $50 phone bill. Then I have $190 Auto & Renters insurance. Gas $35 month. Food $100 a month.

Thats $1,015 a month off the top of my head. I might be able to afford it. it'll be very tough tho. I really just need a diagnosis and a method of treatment. They love to just throw me around. I'm in a new state tho maybe it'll be different this time
>>
File: 1494611993271.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494611993271.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>37659162
The reason I'm so broke rn isn't meth expenses. Its bcuz I jst moved into a new apartment 3 days ago. Made a big deposit/1st months rent. I put in apartment apps w/ $100s fees for those apps. I was staying in a $400 a week hotel b4 I moved into my new apartment. B4 that a $290 week hotel infested with niggers. Then my hotel is infested with roaches. So I try to bug bomb it all night. It didn't work. Now I'm in a hotel for another 3 nights $220. Until it gets fixed or I get a new room. Then I bought a new computer off craigslist for $350. Then a golden PS4 W/ Persona 5 for $340 total. Then a new t.v. $120.
Bunch of food, gas, some alcohol, smokes.

If I didn't buy the computer. Id be a lil better off. But I'm retarded. And I feel like I need these things n I buy them. I'm a fucking single depressed loser who bleeds out his ass etc. I need my games n shit to escape

Then the roaches thing happened. I had to get this hotel again. I got suoer stressed. N I bought $20 dope. Mind u all this spending happened in the past week.

I needa go guys and focus on my immediate duties and other responsibilties
l. I'm getting stuck on here n its not good. Until nxt time. I love u all xoxo
>>
>>37659287
Insurance is like <400 a month if that. You just need to do your research now and find out what's best for you before you rack up even more bills you can't pay because you waited to find out what you need to know.

If you aren't addicted to meth just quit it for good, don't do this stupid shit and dig a deeper hole for yourself.
>>
It's ok Anon you're just on your period. It happens to me every month too.
>>
>>37656132
>From time to time there's sharp pain.
>>37656071

Obviously an anal fissue.

I've had this, I get a sharp sting on my anus and then blood. It comes back year after year. Fresh blood is a good sign (well, not good, but could be worse).

Anyway treatment options that worked for me (not saying it will work for you):
>1) Don't sit down for long periods of time, it puts pressure on the anus
>2) Take fibre supplement in diet
>3) Eat plenty of fresh fruits and veges
>4) Go for a half hour walk every day, get exercise
>5) Take your time when shitting, don't rush it
>6) Avoid food that causes constipation.
>>
>>37659352
The deposit/ rent was $513 cuz $250 off first month btw.
>>37659352
Around 400? The meth is ez to quit. Bcuz when I abstain from use the depression after a nights sleep isn't far off from my usual consistent anxiety/depression/ nausea and weakness. Likely also from my condition. But I turn to substance abuse sometimes wen I hit my weakest points and high stress. The stress im under is very harsh. ppl just can't understand what I've gone/go thru. I can't even tell ppl about this condition. Its an absolute must to hide it my very best I can. Its social suicide.

>>37659382
Also online I read that with anal fissure u feel awful pain when ur pooping. I feel no pain at all when I'm pooping just lots n lots of blood. No pain. Maybe a few times b4 it did hurt.

The sharp pains are rare and occur mainly when I'm working. But the leakage concerns me more. I need a real good temporary fix for the leakage. Tried plugging toilet paper didn't work. Too much pressure.
Hemmeroid ointment barely wants to stay ibside me too much pressure.
>>37659382
Thanks man screencapping that info now. K I rlly gotta go now. Ill be lurking but not replying anymore. I got shit to do and gotta remember what I gotta get done. Bye
>>
>>37659364
pls be my gf
originally
>>
File: 1440106184458.png (13KB, 429x375px) Image search: [Google]
1440106184458.png
13KB, 429x375px
My butt is bleeding all the time. There is no pain and the blood is very clean and superficial. Sometimes when I shower the water stings my butthole, so I guess it's some kind of fissure or hemorrhoid.

I'm not really worried because it's not painful and it's not bleeding every single time. I also seem to be constipated, so that's probably the main reason for it. Sometimes I forget to poop for few days and when I go to poop, a wrist-thick log shreds my asshole intro threads. The blood is simply blood, not icky goo like in OPs pic, and there is significantly less blood.
Sometimes my butt is kinda itchy and sweaty, but there is nothing leaking. Sometimes I can go for like full year without bleeding.

My guess it's just hemorrhoids or a fissure.
>>
>>37659532
It's probably just a robot LARPing.
>>
>>37659606
This. My ass has bled like OP's at least twice in 2 years, and nothing serious has happened to me at all. At worst, your ass will sting and you'd feel woozy from blood loss, but it's nothing major to worry about. If you're anxious, get it checked out when you have money. It's probably just hemorrhoids or a small fissure.
>>
>OP can't visit a doctor because he doesn't have health insurance

Such is life in glorious America
>>
>>37659287
OP probably meth hasn't anything to do with this, but due to the situation it will probably be better not to take drugs at all.
>>
>>37659790
OP isn't defending the meth. He admits he was overwhelmed and used. But wont continue use.
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>37657596
>my anus leaks mucus, or a clearish fluid. Stains my clothing. When I sit down my butt always gets soaked. Have to be careful to sit on certain fabrics or a stench will infect that furniture
>>
>>37659287
You are fucking DEAD, son. I will miss you, but it is time for you to gooooo.
>>
>>37659764
I dont have health insurance and if I saw that much blood after wiping, I would drive to a fucking doctors house and pull down my pants. Fuck money at that point
>>
>>37660115
Yup but imagine being the person living with this. And u didn't know why or how. Couldn't get treatment. Your lifes over. Bout as EZ and ridiculous as that.
>>37660151
>u do that
>doctor says,"well its prolly just hemmerhoids, here's some ointment and fiber. Is that all?"
doctors don't look at ur shit and blood in the toilet bowl as far as I know. Nor would they want too.
>>
>>37657714
Yes to all those questions. Leakage is unfortunately part of having an anal fissure.
>>
>>37660522
Leakage of what, poop? Mucus? Clearish fluid? Blood? What color if identifiable? Does it stain? Does ur butt get soaked when u sit down, like driving?

I don't leak poop. It must be a mucus or clear fluid. Stains from time to time. How do u deal with this problem?
>>
File: 20170611_233428.jpg (704KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_233428.jpg
704KB, 2560x1536px
Op.here. back. Will be on & off. Here is a picture I took earlier of a typical bowel movement. that's all there is and the poop looks disfigured. The blood this time clumped at the bottom
>>
>>37660611
This is on a good day btw. Its often way worse. Lets face it I'm gonna die. I feel ill.
>>
>>37660611
I mean seriously its a lil hard to see but that poop don't look like feces. Its not normal at all. It looks like a fuzzy bacteria covered log. I'm fucked.
>>
>>37660611
Just go to the fucking doctor man. Youre bleeding inside your body. which is a very very concerning detail.
Just go to the doctor. It really sucks that you are a yankee, canadians and euros just go to the hospital all expenses paid.
>>
>>37660639
I'm going to very soon. I'm abour to look up some major hospitals here and even call them beforehand. To get a good look at me. And fill them in on what's hapoening. I jst have a very big urgent schedule. With important stuff to do. But I'm giving in ill likely go today.
>>
>>37660639
I don't mean to make a game outta this. Its just really compliacted I got so much shit needs done. I need 2 make this visit fucking count bcuz if not, then I'm huge debt. I alrdy need money. and idk wen I start my new job. I got nobodies help man. Regardless IM gonna owe alotta money I dnt have and b making payments for just this ONE SHORT VISIT. U feel me? shit ain't no joke. I need a diagnosis, treatment, follow up or immediate care. Preferably immediate care. now quit distracting me. Plus I'm fucked up so if they piss test me take my.blood they prolly wont send me home without a fucking cop following me. I got a break light out, I jst found out. And I still got hella alcohol in my system. I can't go yet senpai
>>
File: 1386812478764.gif (497KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1386812478764.gif
497KB, 500x379px
>>37660611
That doesn't look very healthy. Even I >>37659606 don't have that kind of blood explosions. Maybe these are the first symptoms of organ failure caused by your drug abuse?
>>
>>37656125
I've had hemorrhoids and the blood is much darker than op:s pic
>>
imagine being so fucking retarded you aren't on ObamaCare or ANY FORM OF POVERTY HEALTH INSURANCE?

this is God filtering out retards
>>
>>37660751
that's not even that bad. I'm talking actual explosions and erosions of blood into the toilet normally. Like droplets all over the side walls of the toilet bowl normally. I'm calling hospitals right now and looking up reviews. Glad I didn't go to the first choice. They have bad ER reviews. This second one looks really promising. that's what ppl don't understand I've done this b4 n gotten fucked over that's what hospitals do. Plus idk if I can today I'm too fuckn high still. And I look it. And I look like shit
>>37660859
Honestly dude I get ur point but they WONT acceot me anymore. Unless Trump turned shit around. I'm saying I was on social security insurance before it was only good for a year. No more re-rolls. I called everywhere tried everything. And the free clinics are absolute garbage and wont help my situation I've Beenthere too.
Obama care denied me.

unless u know of some free healthcare insurance I don't know about. Plz enlighten me, darwin.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-075459.png (326KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-075459.png
326KB, 480x800px
Look at these perfect round donut shapes the of blood I'n the toilet. I think thats kinda strange there like that.
>>
>>37660522
clear fluid though it can stain. I wear feminine hygiene pads to soak it.
>>
>>37661246
I will add that your problem is more severe than mine if it is a fissure then it's a big one.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-080406.png (222KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-080406.png
222KB, 480x800px
>>37661264
Wow. I'm pretty scared. How did your fIssure get diagnosed? did u go to the E.R. also?

Just pooped these out look like parasites or something weird
>>
>>37661364
Prolly the ointment. I used earlier. See that's why I can't drive anywhere right now I'm too fucked up. Gotta get sleep tonight. Lets let this disgusting thread die. Ill post after my visit.
>>
>>37661364
My gp found it which was kinda embarrassing but any doctor worth his salt should be able to pick up on it which is weird that they haven't.
>>
>>37661413
No but how did he find it? I mean that shits inside u. how'd he find it?
>>
>>37661364
GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
Ulcerative Colitis here

>keep getting anal fissures (like rip in asshole that hurts like fucking crazy)
>have to shit 20 times a day
>can't even fart without almost shitting myself
>every time I shit have unbelievable pain
>start having small amounts of blood come out
>asshole starts leaking pus in my underwear throughout the day
>get extremely sick, fever, cold/night sweats
>bruising on legs
>joint pain (can't even walk)
>lose 30 lbs in a month
>can't get out of bed any more
>can't eat any food, almost vomit
>suck down 20+ painkillers a day to combat asshole pain
>doesn't work
>4 months of agonizing pain
>colonoscopy
>UC
>steroids
>monstrous appetite, water retention
>gain 100 lbs in 6 months
>depression worse than ever
>failed my college course

Pro tip, go to the doctor as soon as something looks even slightly wrong.
>>
>>37661246
I wore pads for a long time bcuz I thot my dick was dripping piss (it mightve been).

I guess u just put the pad near ur ass? doesn't seem like that'd work for me honestly.
>>37661537
ThatS the weird thing. Everyone keeps saying anal fissures are super painful. I barely ever experience any pain. The sharp pains r pretty bad but still short af and super rare. It doesn't hurt to poop usually at all or for long. But I'm losing massive blood.
>>37661537
How was your ulcerative colitis diagnosed? A poop culture?

If so they don't do those during ER visits. I might be better of jst going to see a regular doctor visit.
>>
>>37661608

I am >>37661537

Colitis was diagnosed from colonoscopy, but I had to go to a regular doctor first to set it up.

I went to the ER like 2 weeks before and they ran all sorts of tests including urine samples, 20 blood tests and also took 2 samples of my shit. None of it said I have UC though. Even though I had blood in my shit/piss it wasn't enough to go off.
>>
>>37661237
make the circles last forever use paper the print them on it
>>
>>37661608
Bruh

Why haven't you gone to the ER yet?
>>
>>37656071
Colon cancer, anal fissure, or some sort of infection.

Take your pick, or a few.
>>
>>37661639
If I go to the E.R. I hope they run all those tests even though ill be thousnds in debt by then. If they take my blood ill prolly pass out. I feel shitty.

What did u tell them at the E.R.? I would show them the pic in my OP. Do you think I shouls go to the E.R.? It didn't help u. Why should I go then? Prolly will jst tell my I needa see a gastroentologist.
>>
>>37656071

You have internal hemorrohoids. See a doctor to get it treated.
>>
>>37661882
Ur fucking dumb. This shit ain't no hemmrhoids homie

I hst made an appointment with a CRC Specialist for Wednesday w/ no insurance.
>>
>>37656071
YIKES I thought my anus bleeding was bad.
>>
>>37662145
Why can't I delete this thread. I don't want it up anymore. Ill make a new one Wednesday.
>>
>>37662168
Anon...this will forever be archived
>>
>>37656229
i have a anal fissure , its a scar on the anus . its very PAINFUL when you poop.

sometimes a little bit of blood stains are seen , BUT that amount of blood of yours is A LOT .

i use Zinc oxide creme on my anus .

i would RECOMMEND you tto go to the doctor , bc that doesnt look good.
>>
>>37656071
I'd maybe ask a doctor why your ass has bled for a year rather than some unemployable neets anon, you'll have better luck.
>>
>>37662280
Do u use sudocreme?
>>
>>37656071
It's internal hemmorhoids and the only cure is to eat foods that will make you shit soft turds, drink A LOT of water each day, and most importantly EXERCISE! Sitting destroys your bowels and it will fuck you up in the long run. I'm a student and a lazy bum and I sit around a lot but I always try to take a walk at least once in 2 days. Also eat fruit, drop sweets, and wash your ass every time you finish no2.

You're welcome.
>>
That's just strawberry jam, you have all been trolled. Look at the center of it where the hole is. That's a jam-like texture. Nothing in this picture suggests fecal matter.
>>
>>37664326
Also, OP needs to post pic of bloody shit in toilet if he wants there to be legitimate proof. Anyone can wipe something on a towel. The 60+ posters ITT who believed OP are idiots who will believe anything probably.
>>
>>37664275
take magnesium suppliments, it'll make your poop super soft and sometimes loose
>>
>>37664379
There is a pic of bloody shit ITT. Scroll up bby
>>
>>37660817
You having a different blood color doesn't mean OP doesn't have hemorrhoids.
>>
File: billy mays.jpg (11KB, 200x259px) Image search: [Google]
billy mays.jpg
11KB, 200x259px
Clearly, you need some ChipotlAway
>>
Did OP dieded?
>>
Drink green tea
Take a general supplment(if vegeterian use veg1+iron)
practice mindfullness, as in be present to this moment right now, the past and future is NOT real.This is not a a meme and will help with anxiety.
Breathe and talk through your belly(diaphram)
EAT VEGGIES
SEEDS = FRUIT, EAT GREEN VEGGIES
Keep your room clean, you are you're surroundings(including the people you talk to)
Keeping the above in mind look up anything you disagree with and see if you're wrong
Pracice compassion/empathy of how others feel and why
make lists of shit to do, do it
If several people say the same thing, pay extra attention
This shit wont help your ass bleeding issue but it will help with any neurological issues barring OCD
Doubt you or anyone else will listen to me but hey I tried
>>
>>37656162
i used to have candida but i shat evry fungus and avery mucus after few days of taking diatomous earth. And the shit was spelling like rotten meat.
>>
>>37656132
If this a chronic issue it could be chron's or ulcerative colitis. I have UC and sometimes when I shit there's clear stuff that comes out with it. I also bleed whenever the inflammation is flaring up. You should definitely see a doctor, this can be managed more or less with medication.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.