[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow bots, I'm looking to become Chad. What will I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: grimreaper.jpg (153KB, 411x533px) Image search: [Google]
grimreaper.jpg
153KB, 411x533px
Fellow bots,

I'm looking to become Chad. What will I have to do to become Him?

I'm willing to do anything to achieve this goal. Maybe then I'll be happy
>>
>>37655931
I wouldn't say you will ever become "chad" but my advice start working out get in shape and join the military good luck bro
>>
Chad is a state of mind
You can never try to be a Chad
He just is
If you want to escape this life, work on being an Omega instead
>>
>>37655962
Then how can I adopt that Chad mentality where life is tangible?

>work on being an Omega instead
kek
>>
File: Pepe_Wojak.jpg (35KB, 640x323px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Wojak.jpg
35KB, 640x323px
>>37655931
>be robot
>never get laid
>be Chad
>always get laid
>ask how to become Chad
>get laid
>>
1000th time I've posted this. Go to /fit/ and never come back.
>>
>>37655931
How about you watch Birdman first then decide if that's the type of scene you'd want to be in everyday.
>>
File: 1497228809103.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497228809103.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
Well what do you look like? We must see the clay if we are to sculpt a chad from it.
>>
I did it with acid
But I also gave myself ptsd, so iunno man
>>
>>37655931
let my give you my super secret advice to becoming chad
be yourself
>>
>>37656029
You couldn't have posted this 1000 times since there's no reposts, you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>37657202
same guy, just kidding, here's my real advice,
in your free time go to a bar not near you and spend the night listening, don't say a word unless a grill approaches you, if so, use that as valuable experience.
you're going to notice a wide range of personalities and approaches to conversation at a typical bar, listen to the conversations and what lines and phrases work and don't work, eventually formulate a persona vaguely similar to yourself (or who you'd like to be0 that's more chad like and become that person, a walking husk. If you fake it long enough you'll truly become that person if they are similar to you
>>
>>37655931
Let me tell you something, OP.
Despite my looks and intelligence, I was a NEET. I now go to college, I have a job, and I volunteer, and I have everything I want, except one thing.
Relationships.
I have no friends, no girlfriend. It may just be where I live, but I can't find anyone like me. The only thing that makes me happier is volunteering and exercising. I could care less about college or my job.
Chad is a mindset, run by animalistic instincts. You won't be Chad unless you fake your personality.
>>
>>37656575
This.
Chad wouldn't be afraid to post a pic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.