[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting /fit/ even worth it? I don't even want to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: illneverfeelthisfeel.jpg (76KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
illneverfeelthisfeel.jpg
76KB, 608x800px
Is getting /fit/ even worth it? I don't even want to be super muscular and strong, I just don't want to be chubby anymore.

I'm a KHHV and food was the only pleasure in my life, but now I've fallen for this "self improvement" stuff and everything is worse. I still want to die, but I can't distract myself with the only happiness I had access to. I'm barely eating, and throw up often and I haven't changed or lost any weight. I'm ugly anyways, being skinny won't make anything better.
>>
>>37655851
Yes
your comment is not oregano
>>
I thought getting fit was about eating better along with exercising to make you feel better. Fuck, mix some /ck/ in there and make some good healthy stuff and keep working at it.
>>
>>37655851
yeah, it give you a false sense of worthiness and ego which could temporary keep you happy.
>>
>>37655851
No it's not worth it. Even if you lose weight you'll be covered in stretch marks and be saggy, and you will never measure up to Chad who's been working out since he was 15 so give up now.
>>
>>37655851
getting /fit/ without a face or with good skin? probably no, now getting into healthy, skinnyfat levels Yeah sure, eventually you will feel better and you will still look nice enough without putting too much effort as long as your genetics arent shit. i have this lazy ass routine that i do 2 or 3 times a week and last for like 20-30 min to maintain my gains from the time where i wasn't a depressed fuck and i actually went out of my house and i still look big and fit with a shirt, i look like shit shirtless though.
>>
>>37655851

It depends on why you want to do it. If its for women and attention, chances are you will fail miserably. If you are truly tired of being a fat piece of a shit, having a long term goal and working towards it will give you pleasure.
>>
>>37655851
It can solve some of your physical and mental problems, but not all of them. If anything, it's better than nothing
>>
>>37656010
This is retarded
If you lift seriously for like a year you'll be in better shape than like 80% of men
>>
>>37655851
of course it's worth it. plus sport can be quite distracting in a sense that you focus your energy on improving something about yourself instead of totally wallowing in a self-pity. It kind of shifts my attention from problems in general.
>>
I walk 6 miles a day and eat like 800 calories. It works but you hate every single moment of existance.
>>
>>37656155
What the fuck ? There is literally no need to be this extreme about weight loss. I would be worried about your body/state of mind if you're starving yourself this way
>>
>>37656155
That's impressive. I want to start walking more, it seems much more enjoyable compared to running. I'm at 1200 calories a day roughly but I wanna get to below 1000 by the time this month ends.
>>37656045
>If its for women and attention

It is. I don't care about health or fitness, since I wouldn't mind dying. But I'm really lonely.
>>
>>37656010

If you lose weight very rapidly, yes, you will have sag, but the skin will adjust if you take your time with it.

Shit, all OP needs to do is eat 3 regularly portioned meals a day, walk maybe 30 mins, and do a light lift routine(or just stop drinking soda and eat less,) and bam, you'd be surprised how much weight you can lose.

I've lost almost 15lbs in a month just from not drinking soda.Shit's pretty cash.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.