[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, I stopped by the gas station downtown earlier and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490615216847.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1490615216847.gif
428KB, 200x183px
Hey /r9k/, I stopped by the gas station downtown earlier and the little black chick behind the counter got all giggly and gave me her phone number. I'm terrible with women (obviously, as I post on /r9k/) and have never really dealt with black women before outside of a professional basis.

Should I call her? How long is an appropriate time to wait before calling her? WAT DO /r9k/???

pic unrelated
>>
>year of our lord 2017
>still calling thots over the phone
dm that slut senpai
>>
>>37655490
how long should I wait before sending her a message? my buddy told me to wait until the weekend when I have free time so i dont seem thirsty for pussy, even though i am
>>
b-bump. plz help me /r9k/...
>>
>>37655460
I just think that you should just go straight in there and talk to her. Waiting too long might make her think you're not interested in her.
>>
>>37655460
>black
Wow, I didn't know that you were a coalburner, OP.
>>
>>37655460
>and have never really dealt with black women before outside of a professional basis.
Dont treat her like a ((black)) woman, treat her like a girl. Don't pull some "wow you're pretty cool for a" type shit. No one likes to be patronized. Or "most black girls are so ___ but you're actually ____".
>How long is an appropriate time to wait before calling her?
Either tonight or tomorrow, only you can judge based on her enthusiasm. Try not to fuck up. Its not that hard. Act like you've done it before.
Maybe text her beforehand and it'll just be that.
>>
This used to happen to me all the time. Why do some black chicks go nutty over awkward white virgin nerds?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.