[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop falling for the relationship meme? Are there any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0635.jpg (10KB, 164x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
10KB, 164x159px
How do I stop falling for the relationship meme? Are there any ways you robots have dulled the emotional desire to love and be loved? I want off this ride.
>>
Bumping because I'm desperate for help.
>>
Excessive amounts of alchohol
>>
>>37653711

I think you probably need to experience a couple of them first unfortunately, then you can grow to the point where you can be happy alone
>>
>>37653711
Weed gives you the dopamine dose you need to carry on with life.
Half a joint a day keeps the thots away.
>>
>>37654180
Alcohol makes me sick. I can't really drink too heavy.
>>
>>37654209
I have, but my hormones demand that I constantly seek out affection.
>>
>>37654227
I don't know about weed. I'm a sciencefag and I've always thought that the shit would ruin me.
>>
File: IMG_0942.jpg (20KB, 453x129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
20KB, 453x129px
>>37653711
Take drugs.
You don't need sex or people when you have drugs.
>>
>>37653711
Get rejected a couple of times, it doesn't have to be for real, make a fake tinder profile with a picture of a guy as ugly as you and everytime you get a match be as honest and blunt as possible.
>>
>>37654180
>>37654310
seconding these

also start spending some time on /pol/. at first it will disgust you, but slowly and methodically it will change you and you will see the world as it really is and how fucked our society and world is. look up the copypasta about the "hurtbox" because it's true.

constant exposure to painful ideas and struggle will blunt your emotional responses
>>
>>37654659
I lurk on /pol/ and sometimes shitpost. What I've found is that looking at gore actually dulls my emotional response as well, there was a post yesterday with a pic of some guy who had a shotgun shell backfire. I didn't feel anything when I saw his head missing.
>>
>>37654833
ye its true gore is nice and dehumanizing
>>
>>37653711
I waned myself from the desire to love and be loved by realizing there are more important things that need my attention.
>>
>>37654303
isn't that the point? you're on 4chan for fuck's sake, and on /r9k/ no less. the point is to ruin yourself, else you'll still look desirable.
>>
>>37655032
Trust me, I said sciencefag, I look like a sciencefag. Women don't like men that are actually interested in making progress for the good of humanity, scientists are always seen as insane or other shit that is frowned at by society. I just want the emotional sensations of being alone to dissipate.
>>
>>37653711
Oh, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>37655566
And why not, Fullhouse Anon?
>>
>>37653711
Just pay a prostitute to have sex and for cute cuddles(it's pretty expensive for cute cuddles still).That way i doubt you would still desire a relationship with a roastie whore.
>>
>>37655673
I doubt it would feel real enough, I'd probably just feel guilty for essentially paying someone to "love" me
>>
File: sadfrog on couch.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog on couch.png
23KB, 489x423px
I've had the worst urge to meet girls/go on dates etc. recently. I was finally being comfortable with being alone. Must be because its spring. The worst thing is that I can't really get dates or meet girls so I'm constantly feeling like I'm missing out or something. It doesn't help that I see happy couples everywhere when I go outside.
>>
>>37654180
>tfw can't drink until friday
W-What do?
>>
Watch MGTOW content on youtube
>>
>>37656643
MGTOW is for fags though
>>
>>37653711
Make yourself as unattractive as possible. Works for me.
>>
>>37654833
I saw that one. It honestly made me happy.
>>37654209
This. After you experience life with a true roastie, you will never want to deal with women again.
>>
>>37656732
What the fuck do you even want then
>>
File: Magic8Man.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Magic8Man.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>37653711
There are many ways. Depending on how long you have been here, you may have already completed one of the first essential steps to reaching wizard/ trubot status. That is, become in tune with post deletion /r9k/'s view on women, and how vile they are. You need to be able to recite those types of tenets with some degree of conviction. Second, you should watch a show by the name of Oregairu. The main character, through his monologues, will provide a different belief system than what is present here on /r9k/, but nonetheless one /r9k/ would agree with. Take his words to heart, and you will have completed the second step. The final step is finding a goal of some sort, something to pursue, what I believe is the key to 'Heaven'. This can come in many forms, such as obtaining a hobby, becoming highly skilled in some field, or learning a subject which eludes you. Something to keep you going, some sort of goal to strive for, is this third and final thing that you need.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.