[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy who plays Pokemon games for living has convinced a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

A guy who plays Pokemon games for living has convinced a girl to marry him.
So why are you still single?
>>
I haven't found an alt girl who likes fugazi and sonic youth
>>
Because I'm not a retarded normie who doesn't get extremely uncomfortable by being around people
>>
I have borderline personality disorder
Not original I imagine
>>
>>37653528
His wife also happens to have a son. He literally mentions "my wife's son" on Twitter un-ironically.
>>
>>37653528
He's an autistic cuck settling for the first person who gave him any attention who happens to be a single mother. He always loved pretending he didn't care and acting tough, I knew he was a fucking faggot underneath it all. Let us know when he gets served divorce papers in a few years.
>>
File: 1496724045911.jpg (46KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496724045911.jpg
46KB, 500x575px
Because I cant decide who to persue so im ending up with nobody
>>
I actually don't know at this point, I already know 3 girls at work that want to fuck. One of them has made it beyond obvious at this point. Only real excuse is that I live too far away from work but honestly that's a poor one. One of them had a granddad die, I don't mind buying her a drink next time I see her. assuming she didn't quit because she's sick of working there.
>>
>>37653856
Holy fuck
>When Lilly comes to Australia and we get married, I'm going to have to change my time schedule in regards to streaming a lot. Main reason for this is actually around her having a son as well, and taking care of him is then going to be huge priority for me
https://pastebin.com/7baPQt8g
>>
>>37653883
At least you have someone to pursue, fembot. Imagine the struggle of having NO OPTIONS at all. Nothing but the abyss of loneliness and being devoid of even the most basic human need, affection.
>>
Because I wouldn't want to be with someone with pleb enough taste to want to be with me. Oh and anyone who would to have children with me must be mentally I'll and therefore wouldn't be fit to raise my children.
>>
>>37653528
Women like attention. Also literally my wife's son
>>
>>37653646
>I'm not a retarded normie
lol to you, retarded normie = someone who isnt retarded
>>
File: 1497039936638.jpg (22KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1497039936638.jpg
22KB, 300x301px
>>37653528
Because I'm an unloveable, obsessive, self-destructive mess who willingly destroys himself and puts himself in dangerous situations hoping for an accidental death. 27 years on earth and all I've done is catastrophically fuck up all my social situations.
>>
>>37653970
Im a dude, dude. Eventually theyll get tired and move on.
>>
anyone can get a single mom
>>
Can you post what the guy and girl looks like? Some of us don't spend all day following retards on Twitter.

If he pulled in a decent girl, I'll be impressed. If it's some cow or a single mother, big deal.
>>
>>37654140
This. Some of us don't have google
>>
>>37654160
>Implying I'd want to waste my time Googling this.

It's bad enough I waste my time on this site.
>>
File: Wersterlobe-1427970577-82612.jpg (57KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Wersterlobe-1427970577-82612.jpg
57KB, 250x375px
>>37654140
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

oregano commento
>>
>>37654160
>>37654140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VxVdUPwLI
>>
>>37653528
Eh he pulled a single mom. He hasn't shown if she is a landwhale yet either.

However it doesn't matter how autistic your hobby/job is, or how ugly you are you can find a gf.

t. someone who has autistic hobbies/job and is ugly with a gf
>>
>>37653528
>wanting a defective female

great way to get a normie gf for cheap if you don't mind the "Used Game" label.
>>
>>37654242
how tall are you

this is key
>>
>>37654255
5'8
originally king of manlets
>>
>>37654242
>you can find a gf.
Sure, anyone can find a gf with low enough standards. Anyone could find go out and get a black, obese, short, unemployed single mother.

The problem lies that most guys aren't the equivalent of that and tend to want a girl who is at least at the same level. But girls tend to want to want to date at least two or three levels above their own.
>>
>>37654288
5'5 here

I'll go back in my cave, sire
>>
>>37654462

that is exactly my problem, girls on my level want top tier chads.
>>
>>37654462
No robots are guilty of that as well.
I post my gf and everyone is '2/10 would not bang' even though my ugly ass is dating up.

Robots dont even look at girls that are just as attractive as they are.
>>
So are most of you ugly? I'm decently attractive but my main problem lies with being a fucking weirdo who can't form relationships.
>>
>>37654572
I doubt it. Most guys here are probably 5-6/10s.

Only a vast minority fit the obese, neckbeard basement-dweller stereotype.
>>
i wish i could play pokemon for a living
>>
>>37653528
Shady Penguin did the same but he met his wife at church. Take notes.
>>
>>37653528
>So why are you still single?
Nobody wants to be my girlfriend.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.