[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fembot >stayed loyal to a suicidal borderline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

>be me
>fembot
>stayed loyal to a suicidal borderline omega for 7 years
>turned out to be a trap and transitioned to into a girl (male)
>sucked it up and took shriveled up fem dick because I cared for them as a person
>trap ex suggested we try open relationships to get my needs met
>ok fine I trust them
>Find autismo bf who satisfies me among mutual friends
>Still don't leave crazy trap
>Trap ex has orgy with married couple
> Leaves me and ends up with 3 gfs
> Try to continue relationship with qt autismo bf
> Leaves me because of my degeneracy dating a crazy trap and my insecurities steming from that relationship

t. damaged goods

How do I ever become a wife or mother now?
>>
Step 1: Get out
>>
>>37653428
Step 2: Stop pretending to be a woman on the internet.
>>
>>37653428
Step 3: Be my gf
>>
>having sex before marriage
impure
>>
>>37653428
Might aswell show your "used goods" here roastie
okay let me redpill you on this and probably make you feel better about yourself.
Nobody fucking cares everyone has sex and other fucked up stuff but how do you know it?
you don't everyone lies.
You will probably get a new bf stupid and you won't tell him this shit.
Don't be insecure you have a fucking vagina bitch!
For fucks sake im an overweight depressed manlet khv neet.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HOPELESS YOU DON'T FUCKING WHORE
>>
>>37653428
Ywn save damaged goods

Contact fag me at [email protected]
I'll be your friendo
>>
>>37654188
Are you still in this thread?
>>
>>37653428
>How do I ever become a wife or mother now?
This is why women must only go for men who exhibit masculine qualities instead of these faggy boyband/art student stereotypes.
>>
>>37653428
Jeez, I want to rescue you.
>>
>>37653428
>be me
>attention whore
You have no friends here and you deserve nothing but a slow death for thinking you're welcome here.

>>37654485
You will die alone.
>>
>>37654332
>Nobody fucking cares everyone has sex and other fucked up stuff but how do you know it?
>Everyone

Nah, quit internalizing the normie standard.
>>
File: trollface1-1.png (146KB, 1021x830px) Image search: [Google]
trollface1-1.png
146KB, 1021x830px
wouldnt touch this shit with a 9 foot pole

this is what you get for dating anything other than an alpha stacey

now youre just gonna shake and quiver and will probably develop literal ptsd as more and more males avoid you

tl;dr you got trolled
>>
>>37653428
By being alone and figuring out what attracted you to this pile of drama and made you stay with it for so long. Self-improvement, in short.
>>
>>37654332
I know I could find someone else and lie about my past but that's normie shit. I'm just going to suck it up and be honest. Besides I've been orbiting my ex bf for a year now and refuse to date anyone else.

Cat children and the wall is coming up. It's totally my fault if I die alone.
>>
>>37653428
>gullible
>retarded
>a slut
>moral degenerate
i hope you die a slow painful death you fucking roastie whore.Who in their right minds would accept a open relationship?You fucking sluts seriously should just jump of a cliff;it would make the world a better place.
>>
>>37654728
>Cat children and the wall is coming up. It's totally my fault if I die alone.
Then why did you even fucking post you brain dead /soc/ skank.

Fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>37653428
a good wife and mother can't exist outside of judeo-christian traditionalism (the culture of it) you can't go dating traps and fucking around in orgies. you have to date strong traditionalist men with a strong sense of values. chad is actually viable but remember that he isn't a good person cause he is big or strong but because of his values. you date and love people without base or values they will do anything and harm you
>>
>>37654728
>implying
THOU HAVE TASTED THE COCK AND BY THE COCK YOU WILL LEAVE ROASTIE
woman nature you will lie want it or not you can't fight it
besides stop larping faggot you're afucking tranny
>>
>>37654332
>Nobody fucking cares everyone has sex and other fucked up stuff but how do you know it?
>Everyone
Dude used goods is not meme, the more dysfunctional relationships you have the more likely you are to never be able to make a relationship work, This is why the idea of practice bf/gf is retarded and why Chad is an awful parent even if he slayed pussy before settling down,
>>
>>37653428
>fembot
what does the word even mean, it can't mean female robot because the proceeding description contradicts that
>>
>>37654762
I-I'm sorry I offend you anon.
>>
>>37653428
Loyalty is nice. Too bad you picked a complete degenerate. Have some standards next time. Wish you luck on your search for love
>>
>>37653428
so what you are now? just a woman or a man with vagina?
>>
>>37653428
No-one made you have an open relationship.
>>
>>37654332
>everyone has sex
>I'm a khv
Anon, what are you even trying to say?
>>
>>37654944
don't overestimate normies plenty of good marriages are base on lies.
its sad but its the world were we live we are the odds they are the normal
>>
>>37655067
Aww thank you positive anon. The degenerate I picked changed slowly over time. I didn't think I could do any better than them. I'm also a literal autist so gullible and retard could easily be term applied to me.
>>
>>37653428
I saw you post this in another thread ealier today, is this real?
>>
>>37653428

>traps
>not even once
>>
>>37654728
>orbiting my ex bf
Fuck me too. How did that situation occur/how is that going?
>>
>>37655223
They are not good marriages if they are built on lies, did you even read before replying? Do you think OP wants a marriage built on lies?
>>
>>37655230
Well like I said, being loyal is a good quality. But next time you're in a relationship be sure to take inventory of why you like him, and encourage those qualities which you like, and bring it up when you see them start to slip. Also, never agree to share your man with anyone else, that's the quickest way to lose him. If your goal is to be a wife and mother, it's okay to dump a guy who wants to transition. Do it sooner than later, since your fertility is on a timer.

Learn from your mistakes and once again, best of luck!
>>
>>37653428
Post tits. I may deign to date you. Will need time stamp.
>>
File: 1493102328860.jpg (253KB, 1600x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1493102328860.jpg
253KB, 1600x1567px
>>37653428
You're in luck
Everyone assumes women are all massive whores these days
>>
>>37655287
no no no you idiot
lies can be good too don't be childish
want it or not doesn't matter she will look for company women can't deal with loneliness
>>
File: 1496091372859.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496091372859.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>37653428
You're damaged goods and no one in their right mind is going to want you.
Best bet is you get a KV boyfriend and tell him that you only had one sexual partner or find a failed normie/Chad that works in a trade.
Dont expect to find a successful man either they can smell bullshit from miles away.
In all honestly you deserve what came to you.
>>
>>37655270
Ex tells me he cares which is fuel enough to keep going with the texting. I am waiting for this guy to come around. So far not going well.

Introduced me to parents even knowing my past. That's dedication right there. I'd be loyal to him for life, cook him dinner everyday, massage feet at end of day, follow his lead, blowjobs on demand, all the children he wants if he gave me a chance.
>>
Did you actually enjoy fucking him as a trap

And now does it make you feel sick at all or anything that you did?
>>
>>37655532
>Ex tells me he cares which is fuel enough to keep going with the texting. I am waiting for this guy to come around. So far not going well.

Yeah this is me too. He told me that he wanted us to have a special close non-sexual friendship or some shit like that. I fixed most of the things about myself that caused him to not love me anymore but he probably never will again.

Sorry for intruding on your thread, good luck finding love someday anon.
>>
>>37655538
I'd close my eyes and imagine him as the man I wanted him to be.
>>
>>37655470
>lies in any relationship can be good don't be childish
That's such an untruthful statement, we are talking about marriage, if you don't think hiding secrets to a person for decades will not put any strain you are deluded, but it goes beyond that, there will be a point where you may think you can trust him or her and you will be dying for open up to them and tell them the truth as long as you are not a sociopath, and the other part will feel betrayed when you do if you go ahead with your impulses.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (77KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
77KB, 621x621px
>>37655532
God no I'd fucking drop you in a heartbeat. Every time a girl has told me the degenerate sexual past story I block the number or straight up tell them to leave me alone irl.
I'll be damn if I marry an ex Stacie who feels entitled for me to provide and give her children.
I have yet to find someone who is trustworthy, loyal, and pure. Its getting to the point when I'm just going to mail order a virgin from a Slavic country one day .
>>
File: 1478825485698.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1478825485698.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>37655672
>mail order a virgin from a Slavic country one day
>Slavic
>virgin
>>
>>37653428
There are no women on the iternet you stupid fucking bait poster. Kys.
>>
>>37653428
The people here are the only ones who will care, and half of them are probably "cyborgs" and normalshits that will happily let you settle for them when you're finished fucking all you want anyways, and the other half you likely want nothing to do with anyways. "Damaged goods" is a myth in the real world, get out.
>>
I highly doubt this is true, could never see a girl doing this. What attracted you to stay with an omega for SEVEN years? Stop role-playing, dude.
>>
>>37656047
Let me guess, you also think a statistic like this is not valid because it's spread misogynistic thinking.
>>
>>37655672
>7 year relationship with a clearly mentally ill person she shouldn't have put up with for that long
>Stacy

good luck saving money so maybe some human being can tolerate being around you
>>
>>37656145
>misogynistic
Fuck off with that nonsense. I just know that there are too many desperate guys fucking things up for everyone. Women have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to marriage or any of that shit. Here seems to be the only place I ever see people being called out on their shit. A chart like that gives me a faint sense of hope.
>>
>>37656002
Yea I'm serious man.I had a friend who was really close to this Professor. Hes a really charming and intelligent guy too no doubt that he could find another woman. But he was wife cheated and left him. He didn't want to go through the whole dating thing again. He went online and some company that does helps you get in contact with Russian women and they helped him find a virgin.

You're probably a roastie anyways but it's worth mentioning.
>>
>>37656189
You are not being rational or making any sense, please re-read my post, we are talking about a successful relationship so stop sparging for a second and realize you are not making any sense in the context of the situation otherwise the divorce rate would be going down.
>>
>>37656174
Fucking roastie
GTFO MY BOOOOOOOOOOARD
>>
>>37655532
>cook
>on demand bjs
>massages
even tho your a dude this is almost enough for me to go gay. sup
>>
>>37656218
But the divorce rate going up in relation to more past partners is what I'm hopeful about because right now I see far too many guys excusing bullshit just to be in some kind of relationship. The more people have to actually face some consequences for their actions, the better.
>>
>>37656145
I don't think it's valid because divorce rates have been going down since the 1980s.
>>
File: bowl-of-eggs_medium.jpg (57KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
bowl-of-eggs_medium.jpg
57KB, 800x533px
>>37653428
>How do I ever become a wife or mother now?
You eat all of the eggs.
>>
>>37656375
In general, yes, but if you look at the graphic and the data it shows that having more partners has increased the chance of divorce, showing that dysfunctional relationships are more common or they are having a bigger impact in your future marriage.
>>
>>37653428
> unironically referring to a single person as "them"

Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>37656523
the human identity is made up of multiple people fighting for control at all times
acknowledge it or be doomed by it.
>>
>>37656122
It's next level autism, codependency, and a reclusive lifestyle that caused this to happen. I literally want to run and hide when I think of alpha chads.
>>
>>37653428
At least you aren't a submissive straight male who likes pegging.
>>
>>37655532
I'd do the same for the guy I'm stuck waiting for bc i fucked up
>>
File: 1307737486025.jpg (92KB, 556x700px) Image search: [Google]
1307737486025.jpg
92KB, 556x700px
>borderline omega trap gets a loving loyal gf
>meanwhile I'm still alone

The world has a twisted sense of humour.
>>
>>37653428
kek, post that ass bae.
>>
>>37653428
>tfw no loyal fembot that would stay with me through transitioning
>>
>>37653428
>trusting a woman, even a male one
>ever
Find someone equally fucked up though.
>>
Accepting that everyone has their flaws, but also accepting that you have to cut certain people out of your life for the sake of your own sanity and success. If you still have any kind of love for any of these people you'll love them from afar, and love yourself before anyone else. Build yourself up. And find a guy who's as big of degenerate as you, someone who won't be put off by your past or feel inadequate as a result. Basically make yourself into the kind of person you want to attract and accept that they're gonna have some really weird skeletons stored away in their closet.
>>
>>37653428
Your mistake was to not put down your foot when open relationship came up.
You sound like a good girl though and I bet you could find a robot bf if you post a contact.
>>
>>37653428
I'm also used and damaged goods OP.
How can i ever become a husband after being raped and poor.

You can still make it out of this because you're a woman OP. Robots and normos don't expect anything out of a woman. But.. A man. Well that's a completely different story.
>>
>>37653428
You need to build your confidence. That relationship sounded horrible but your only mistake was putting yourself beneath others. Relationships need to be mutual. You may just want company. That's OK. But you need to value yourself enough to avoid or correct others who would take advantage of you. You may need a social worker to explain the dynamics of your relationship to, so that she can tell you when someone is bullshitting you.

Good luck
>>
File: 2cY4Nk5c_400x400.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2cY4Nk5c_400x400.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>37659705
>implying any real man wants used goods

You're either too beta or a roastie pretending to be a male
>>
>>37655604
What kind of man do you want?
>>
>>37660086
Real men just want pussy c'mon senpai step it up
>>
>>37660291
Not going to argue with that,unless it looks like roast beef then we have a problem.
>>
>>37660338
Some girls have pretty pussies, some have ugly ones. But you can never know until you see it.
>>
OP, you sound like perfect pump and dump material.
>>
>>37660375
I fingured some fat slob at some vocational school and her pussy didn't look like a roast beef supreme sandwich.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.