[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A hypothesis: This world isn't hard, it's unfair.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

A hypothesis:

This world isn't hard, it's unfair.

Explanation:

A lazy person, or a person that has no will to do a particular thing (such as studying, working etc.) Will always try to excuse their actions. They will excuse themselves by saying things such as "I'm gonna die anyway, so what's the point of doing that?". Thoughts like this makes the person believe that life is hard.

A wagie, or someone that takes his studies extremely serious will find that life isn't hard since they spend their time wisely and carefully. Doors are open for him, but a depressing truth still remains; there are those that are better than him because of their looks, their family's status etc.
They have even more doors open for them, that they can easily walk through. And from that, the wagie or the nerd holds the thought that life is unfair.

Am I right or wrong, my fellow robots?
>>
Indolence is fine.
The world is overworked.
Lazy people are wise.

You will please take note of the fact that the majority of work is for the sake of itself.
There is very little labor being spent on the interests of discovery but rather the exploitation of the exploitation of the exploitation of the already discovered.
Consider the automobile. It is a trash invention that only makes sense in a world of garbage societal planning. But around its artifice sprouts the work which maintains the finicky and unreliable roads which cars require, and an endless refinement of ever quicker and more nimble cars.
It is easy to imagine a world that has no cars and it is a better world.
>>
>>37653075
Of course the world is unfair. Fairness is something humans claim to use to balance society at a base level but it's just a concept.
I don't know why people always think this is a breakthrough realisation.
It's like saying the sun isn't a lightbulb. No shit.
>>
>>37653595
Fuck you. Cars are awesome. I hate walking to work.
>>
>>37653755
You probably hate walking to work because you're walking through a world designed around a shitty invention called automobiles.
If you were walking to work in a world designed around people walking to work, truly you would feel alive.
>>
Life ain't fair and the world is mean. Didn't you learn that in school? Ain't nothing you can do about it except put on your big boy pants and do as needed or exit as you are now.
>>
>>37653075
a hypothesis:

the world is completely fair

>a lazy person does nothing and dies
>nothing ends up happening

>a wagie works hard and dies
>nothing happens

>a well of person, whether it be because of their looks, family wealth, status, etc gets to play life on beginner tutorial easy mode and dies
>nothing hapens
>>
File: 1492485666056.png (236KB, 470x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492485666056.png
236KB, 470x556px
>>37653075
What? how can the world be unfair? The world isn't a sentient being. It doesn't give a shit about what happens to any of us because it can't.

It's civilization that's unfair.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.