[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any of you workout? i bet 70% of you dont and the rest of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pavel.jpg (7KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
pavel.jpg
7KB, 220x200px
do any of you workout?
i bet 70% of you dont
and the rest of you are obsessed with it
>>
>>37652855
Yes. I lift weights every day, sometimes twice a day. It is the only thing that i have to keep me sane, since i am not accomplishing anything else in life
>>
>>37652855
I do, though I'm weak as fuck.
>>
>>37652855
I fucking love kettlebells and I fucking love Pavel Tsatsouline even more with his COMRADE memes.

Kettlebells are a robot's best workout tool.

>small enough to just take the smallest amount of space on your floor

>can work out in your room

>versatile, you can do all sorts of exercises with it and only need two of them at most when you've become advanced with it.

>burns calories like crazy.

Other than that I just walk, jog and bike. I shovel snow around in the winter as well.
>>
>>37652996
im doing 30% of my max every hour in pushups.
into hour 8. it really sucks now
>>
i guess 95% of you dont
>>
I've been working out every other day this year. I guess it's ok.
>>
>>37653731
There is a dedicated board for this senpai

and this is the NEET frogposting board, so of course they don't
>>
Im super weak and i just started lifting. 10 lb dumbbell for about 30-40 minutes a day. Is this going to result in any progress or is it not enough weight or time?
>>
>>37653796
do no more than 5 reps. chose a weight that you can do 10 reps of max
never max out when working out except for testing your max occasionally
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.