[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any good depression chat room or some place whe i could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1494743587312.jpg (50KB, 640x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494743587312.jpg
50KB, 640x595px
Is there any good depression chat room or some place whe i could talk with sad and lonely ppl like me?

this fucking board went to the shit and it isn't what it used to be anymore
>>
Wouldn't that only worsen your case?
>>
>>37651865
Depression isn't real, just be happier bro.
>>
i didn't ask for advice, i asked for another place to talk about sad shit bc /r9k/ is awful now
>>
>>37651865
if you want to get better avoid depression related places at all cost.
>>
>>37652149
well tell me a place to make friends then
>>
>>37651865
unfortunately there is none

a lot of depressed people (not all, but a lot) are self absorbed blackholes, and that tends to destroy depression themed chat rooms and boards

and that isnt even taking into account the roasties who pretend to be depressed for attention, and the trolls who purposefully seek out those places to target vulnerable people, and the smug wannabe psychologists who think they can argue people out of their problems
>>
I promise you, depression boards and chat rooms are shit. Everyone there just tries to "out depress" each other. Nobody really gives a shit about you, they just care about other people paying attention to their own sadness. It's as self centred and fake as /soc/. Also it's very, VERY clique-ish. It'll take you months before you're really recognised by people unless you're genuinely amazing interesting.

t. Someone who sadly used these forums
>>
bump because i would also be interested
>>37651865
also if you want to talk op then im up for a chat
>>
>>37652168
are you at university or working?
those are some good places to start.
i dont know if online friends are a good options , you could try steam or some shit like that if you are into videogames but i dont know , i never been much of a gamer
>>
File: BEGONE.jpg (989KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
BEGONE.jpg
989KB, 1022x768px
>>37652303
i don't like talking here bc anybody could answer me and i would tought it was you who answered me
>>37652305
i'm gonna start university in August, right now im a 19yold neet
>>
>>37652390
if you dont want to talk on here then we could use steam or skype if you want if not then no worries
>>
>>37651865
Wizchan but it is kinda slow nowadays
>>
>>37652424
sorry, i don't use skype or steam, the only game i play is SSB4 for 3ds
>>
daily reminder that unsolicited self help advice is just a form of arrogance and attention seeking backpatting, fuck all the way off all you b-yourselfers.
>>
>>37652492
ah well, good luck on your quest for a chatroom
>>
>>37652390
you are pretty young OP you still have hope.
just be nice and forget about all the shit you read here about normies/beta/Chads .
>>
>>37652673
thanks for the advice
originallllll
>>
>>37652715
you're welcome.
also i strongly advice to stop visiting all kind of depression inducing sites including this one.
instead spend your time doing whatever the fuck you enjoy.
>>
>>37652760
i dont enojy anything since two years ago (maybe three)
>>
>>37652492
what's your friend code?

>other words to be original: find caught wipe lets ribs lever
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37652760
Yes, enjoy yourself, just do you and ignore reality all around you, don't mind us on the sidelines taking notes on your every move so we can post about you in a totally-not-condescending manner.
>>
>>37652803
not a single thing?
if that is the case then meditate or do excercise , everything is better than keep over thinking depression.
>>
>>37652826
0361-8587-4855
>>
File: 1493931624258.jpg (121KB, 553x692px) Image search: [Google]
1493931624258.jpg
121KB, 553x692px
>>37652860
i play a lot of SSB4 but recently it isn't anjoyable anymore, i don't have friends to play with and the local tournaments on my state are almost extinct
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.