[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can white guys stop stealing asian girls please? i need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

can white guys stop stealing asian girls please? i need to get married one day.
>>
File: 1496823171720.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496823171720.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>He doesn't realize that Asian women are as shallow, vapid, and materialistic as the rest.
>>
>>37651539

I'm Asian so I know exactly how shallow, vapid, materialistic they can be but I can't help it... I want to get married to my own race... Life would be much easier if I didn't want this but I don't know how to get rid of it.
>>
>posting this here

it ain't us they want, doofus, it's ching chong chad
>>
>>37651513
OP needs to go back to rural China and pick up a humble village girl fit for being a wife.
>>
>>37651513
Sorry to hear guy, I'm not interested in asian girls at all and I don't know why other white guys are.
>>
all asians in the west are self-cucks and dont deserve to reproduce. its the price you pay for not building in your own community.
>>
File: little-asian-tranny-pic-10.jpg (186KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
little-asian-tranny-pic-10.jpg
186KB, 664x1000px
>>37651513
NO.

Black women are awful so black men turn to white women. A trade up you can hardly blame them for. With their women under threat white men will turn to asian women and asian 'men' having nowhere to go can either have black women or turn themselves into qt traps so they too can service white cock.

Those are your options OP. Submit to the superior white male or find yourself a sheeboon and raise a gaggle of blasians.
>>
>tfw Asian boys don't like white girls
I just want an asian bf. I don't like other races (except the occasional white guy).
>>
>>37651751
lol, stop being a neet that can only use his race to have any 'value' in this world. you're just a piece of shit like the rest of us.
>>
>>37651759

https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese
https://www.youtube.com/user/JyuusanKaidan/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/TexaninTokyo
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ciaela

Don't lose hope. Watch these channels. I bet you don't have an Asian bf because you wait for shy Asians to hit on you. Just make it obvious you like them.
>>
The best way to trigger, troll and rile up robots is to post BM/AF, not this.
>>
>>37651513
Is what everyone says about White guys easily picking up Asian, specifically Jap, girls true? I have a massive case of Yellow Fever and only see myself marrying a qt3.14 Asian grill.
>>
Nope. Once i get into the army and turn myself into chad i will be relentless. I will steal your females and i will make you watch as i fuck them and make them happy.
>>
>>37651513
I hope they keep "stealing" them
more asian men for me.
>>
>>37651912

No. The reality is most qt asian girls like handsome asian guys. Some of them like white chads. But if you ever see posts online by some faceless anon, bragging about how he went to Japan and got 1000 japanese pussies, he's overexaggerating his ego. He probably got stares simply cause he looks different, not because he was attractive and asian culture is polite, so when he said hi, the girls giggled and made him believe he was a pimp when they talked shit behind his back. Of course there are bars where you can get japanese girls with a fetish for white guys, but those girls aren't even marriage material because something fucked them up in the head already.
>>
>>37652017
handsome chang thunderwangs aren't that common, asian girls will take any white guy over the average asian guy.
>>
>>37651513
I'm going to marry a girl as white as me, and I think other white guys should do the same, otherwise we'll die off. The white male / asian female thing is another stupid fantasy pushed by modern crap, and possibly a bitter reaction to white feminists by misguided white men.
>>
>invade western countries in the millions and reproduce like termites
>ask white men to stop fucking your women
>in cities that are now 60% non-white because of you

How about you go back to the fucking termite mound and stop colonizing other places you soulless fucking insects?
>>
>>37651539
>He doesn't realise that there are more Asian women than men, oversaturating the market and having Asian women to grow up lonely and never getting married at all
>>
>>37652136
are you retarded? asian cultures value men way more than women, they abort women
>>
File: ChY8Po4U0AEp3Km.jpg (57KB, 600x450px)
ChY8Po4U0AEp3Km.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>37651751

You're stupid. That's not what happens. Asian guys just end up taking a different niche of white girls, the weaboo/koreaboo ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7oMS7dwO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg

Asian guys take some of the cutest white girls desu. White guys are morons and digging their own grave by letting BBC take sluts and asians take weebs.
>>
>>37652163
I thought so too, but then I put my autistic stereotyping aside and googled things.
>>
>>37652017
How disappointing ;_;

>>37652114
If a race isn't smart enough to not be put in a situation like we have gotten ourselves in, do we even deserve to continue living? (((Outside influence))) aside, we fucked up. Time to move on.
>>
>>37652128
asians are 5% of the us population angry white man. go be mad at the hispanics instead . they'll be 50% of the us population by 2050. i wouldn't mind though, latinos treat other minorities way better than white people ever have
>>
>>37652212
Over 40% of Vancouver and Toronto, average 20-30% of big Australian cities.

Fucking awful rude soulless little goblins.
>>
>>37652189
>Across all Asian countries the gender ratio is 1.05 men to women
>The region has roughly 100 million more men than women
>>
>>37652255

I should move there. The rent can't be much different than NYC's.

They shouldn't mind nerdy black dudes.
>>
>>37652255
canada isn't a real country. move to the us like a real man.
australia is also in the middle of asia, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>37652267
baited

originami
>>
File: 1454979280152.png (28KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1454979280152.png
28KB, 500x461px
one chance in life born an asian american male
>>
>>37652212
You realize Mexican gangs go after Asians too? /pol/ only talks about them when they attack blacks, but hispanics have a deep hatred of asians, indians, and jews.
>>
>>37652328
Full-blooded Asian or TEH HAPS?
>>
>>37652201

There's a secret tunnel out. Date Latinas. Since they are already mixed blood, when you impregnate them with white sperm, the kids will come out looking 75% white. White people can make a comeback if they can be alpha enough to bang Latinas.
>>
>>37652331
i've worked in kitchens/offices/hospitals and 2nd gen hispanics were always the best. immigrants are always going to suck in some way but their kids will be okay.
>>
>>37652328

FUCK OFF self hating Asian. I wouldn't want to be born anything else. The only thing I don't like is getting bullied. Other than that, being Asian is really nice.
>>
>>37651635
People marry individuals, not races.
If you want to restrict your choice of individual to members of your own race, that's your prerogative, but nobody's going to restrict their own choices just to help you.
>>
File: 1496239922584.png (560KB, 731x541px)
1496239922584.png
560KB, 731x541px
>tfw weeb white guy but still don't get the appeal of Asian girls
Please explain to me why they're better than white girls, because I don't see it
>>
>>37652445
>I don't get why vanilla ice cream is better than strawberry
holy shit you're a retard

are you really too stupid to understand what preferences are? If you like white girls then there's no problerm with sticking to white girls. No one is trying to convince you to like asian girls you autist.
>>
File: pink floyd build the wall.jpg (188KB, 1489x1258px) Image search: [Google]
pink floyd build the wall.jpg
188KB, 1489x1258px
>>37652363
>Putting my cock in a spic

Absolutely not. Rather see the race die out tbqfh. I hate spics so damn much.
>>
>>37652445

That means you're NORMAL. Congratulations.
>>
>>37652554

Yes. Congratulations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs
>>
>>37651738
>not building your own community
>there is a "China town" section in nearly every city
are you stupid?
>>
>tfw half-Asian but I always lie and say I'm Hispanic because I've got a Spanish surname and can speak Spanish for the scholarship money/because it helps me get with qt latinas.
>>
Or you can fall in love with whoever you damn well please. Love is blind and if you fall in love with someone you cant really help it.
>>
>>37652640
What if it's a child, you pedo-enabling festizio?
>>
File: catbanana.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
catbanana.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>>37652328
honestly wish i was born asian homeboy

t.white beaner
>>
What do I do if I'm half-Asian but don't want to race-mix? Hapa girls are invariably broken, so that's out. The only time I've had a gf was this qt Brasilian girl who was some kind of mutt herself.
>inb4: kill yourself
>>
File: 1496822631466.jpg (67KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496822631466.jpg
67KB, 640x799px
>>37652663
No. You don't.

Count your blessings, ese.
>>
>>37652674
since you're hapa, you probably look like a beaner anyways. just go for team latino, they're hapas in their own way too.
>>
>>37652674
A hapa.
>>
>>37651751
>Asian man black woman

Good joke I loled out loud
>>
>>37652427
Which part?

Being short or having a small penis?
>>
>>37652886

My height and peen are good enough. Not big, but definitely a nice medium. It's also very pretty. That makes me happy. When you see it, you'll know it's a friendly one.
>>
>>37652812
But they're gross, crazy, and tend to prefer pure white guys.
>>
>>37652658
Sure,as long as you don't let anyone know about it.
>>
>>37652505
Asians aren't vanilla ice cream retard there banana.
>>
>>37651513
Blame the jews. They are in full force promoting the interracial meme.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.