[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The baby boomers are dying off robots. In 30 years we millennials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 08x07_(4).jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
08x07_(4).jpg
18KB, 320x320px
The baby boomers are dying off robots. In 30 years we millennials will finally be able to slowly unfuck the earth they have been and are still fucking. When the last baby boomer dies, what do ?
>>
Late boomers (born 1955-1964) aren't really that bad, they got a raw deal too because of the older ones.
>>
>>37651148
Frank spotted
>>
We millenials are way fucking worse desu.
>>
>>37651275
I disagree. We were completely fucked over by baby boomers, except for the very, very late ones.
>>
>>37651177
He's not wrong there are a lot of good boomers though. Seems kind of wrong to just group up like a specific little time frame of a few years but most boomers are not bad.
>>
>>37651325
You were fucked by the internets and 5 second attention span it brings
>>
>>37651109
Legalize drugs
Legalize prostitution
Get rid of bans on guns
Organized religion will naturally die off
>libertarian haven when?
>>
>>37651427
No, I was fucked by the shitty economy which we have, and the difficulties of me getting a job.
>>
>When the last baby boomer dies, what do ?

when my parents go i'm probably following them out the door, so to speak
>>
>>37651109
>Be 2038
>Millennials are gathered in major cities everywhere
>They're watching a New Years Eve type count down
>3...2....1....
>The Screens of time square light up with a live stream
>The president pulls out the life support plug of the last baby boomer
>Millenials and their kin all around the world celebrate
>Mfw still not invited to a new eras eve party
>>
Millennials are fucked because not a single one grew up after they turned 14. They don't have the emotional or mental maturity to hold shit fucking together. Boomers are the only thing keeping the world from completely falling apart.
>>
>>37651148
64 is Gen-X
That's when Conan O'Brien was born. He always seemed more gen-x than boomer. Letterman and Leno were the boomer late night hosts, and Fallon, Kimmel and Conan are Gen-X.
>>
Baby boomers ruined millennials so hard its not recoverable. The only thing we can do is hope the next generation gets a little better each time.
>>
>>37651109
Wait your turn millennial kiddos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG8VNIz3h0c

Gen-X has yet to rise to it's lazy ass glory.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.