[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it absurd how amazing women think they are? "I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1487575434692.jpg (93KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1487575434692.jpg
93KB, 425x282px
Isn't it absurd how amazing women think they are?

"I took my clothes off, I'm amazing, I'm better than you!"

"I drew makeup onto my face, I'm better than you!"

"I wear skirts to tease guys, this makes me good, this makes me better than you!"

They're nothing, they have no skills, no talents, nothing, they are garbage, they are nothing. But society tells them they're everything and treats them as if they are. Is this a problem that needs to be fixed or is it just the way it is?

And they stand there smiling as if they should be proud of themselves. Doesn't it make you sick?
>>
>>37650470
I dunno, just get a nice car and that "I'm better than you" turns into "dear" and "darling."
That's what makes me sick.
>>
>>37650470
no, since that's their "value" to the world
you know how many nerdy scientists studied hard and made breakthroughs just to fuck those stacys?
it's a relationship as old as human civilization.

we need to reach the singularity to rid ourselves of these biological chains
>>
No it makes me hard and they know it does therefore they win and are superior.
>>
women are totally unsure of how good they are, they need the world to tell them. They're perpetually insecure.
>>
Yes.

I like when you talk to a woman and you're constantly making her laugh and sharing knowledge about skills you spent years acquiring, and she replies back more or less with
>Haha lol I like a movie too
>Haha that was funny. Here I'll try a joke too: BUTTS! XD I'M SO SILLY
>baka desu tumblr lingo means im a cool interesting hip apathetic rebel baka lmao fuccboi
but never any actual content.

They literally never say anything interesting, unique, creative, or useful. I don't mean that as some generic statement. I mean they LITERALLY, NEVER, SAY ANYTHING THAT HAS ANY CONTENT.

It's all either responding to content YOU provided, or meaningless statements about food they like or something, or shitty knockoff versions of content (like non-joke unfunny sarcasm).

And after all this, after hours of being useful while they're completely useless, the ultimate insult is that they walk away from it thinking: "I brought just as much to the table as he did. We were equals, in that exchange. I mean, he was interested in me, wasn't he? That must mean that however interesting he was to me, I'm just as interesting to him! Even though he's a fucking astronaut, and all I did was giggle and say I like sushi restaurants and Instagram! Teehee!"

Nothing makes me happier than that women age. Nothing makes me happier than that all of this, all their free attention and sky-high unearned self-worth, is all founded on something that will fade and wither and die before they even know what to do with it. And they'll spend the rest of their lives going, "why aren't I the life of the party anymore? I'm doing what I always did!! What's going on???"
>>
>>37650470
"If girls didn't have vaginas they wouldn't have any friends"
- A smart man
>>
Your onto something here OP, most women are fucking animals who only have a lizard brain, and are not capable of rational thought
If they like a band, or have a hobby that is not basic as fuck it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the TV or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
Women are not "treated" like cattle, women ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN
>>
File: IMG_7402.jpg (91KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7402.jpg
91KB, 800x534px
>>37650470
Just turn it all around on them.

>"I look great with my clothes off and I actually worked for it. The most famous works of art in the world are of the male body."

>"You have to wear makeup to be beautiful, I don't."

Just knock 'em down a peg.
>>
>>37650505
You think nerdy scientists studied hard and ended up fucking Stacys? LMFAO no Chad fucked them
>>
>>37650644
chad fucked stacy, stacys fucks nerd for betabux, chad fucks stacy again. it's the circle of fucking.
>>
Main motivations:
Train self to behave in suitable manner for children to mimic/model off of, for the future

Be "good"; virtuous; not sinful; love with charity

I am only better than some people in specific talents I have been given. I did nothing to deserve those talents. Feeling pride over them would be like feeling pride over something someone else created.
>>
the post WWII babyboom literally fucked us over. we had a wealth of woman to choose from few decades ago to now. now we have a terrible gender ratio because we bridged the gap.
eventually birthrates will have to be corrected by the government because we failed to see the new trends in gender ratio
>>
>>37650470
Yep. Don't think you're missing anything by not having a gf, you're simply not giving into slavery.

The moment you start dating a woman it's the moment she gains control over you and starts thinking she's worth more than dirt.
Swallow the redpill, anon. Only date women who know they aren't worth the flesh their made of.
>>
>>37650603
You seem pretty insecure about yourself mate
>>
>>37650736
>virtue ethicist
good man
>>
>>37650609
Good ones. I love how popular women's clothing just cover up their fat rolls to disguise them as curves.

Like the granny sweater they drape over themselves to cover the muffin top, or yoga pants. Oh yea, and cropping half their fat faces out of photos to look better. Nothing screams insecure like cropping out a portion of your face or standing your fatass sideways in a photo. That's when you make you move.
>>
>>37651850
I'm fucking fascinated, tell me more secrets about how women manipulate their appearance
>>
Women can be controlled and led, unfortunately it just is alot of work. A girlfriend is no easy task, its like wgen your parents told you raising a pet was alot of responsibility.
>>
>>37650813
Lurk moar, it's a copypasta
>>
>>37650603
>If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
But this isn't true.
>>
File: 1490515290262.png (56KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490515290262.png
56KB, 429x500px
>>37650470
Remember anons, thanks to the miracles of chinese cartoons, you have another option. Cease any and all forms of communication with the succubi and focus yourself on something of objectively greater value.
Or become a monk, that sounds cool.
>>
>>37650603
I generally agree with woman hate threads and I 100% disagree with you, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>37652857
>>37654576
A-a-a-anons...

IT'S A PASTA.
>>
>>37650470
>Im better than you
>Im better than you
>I'm better than you

Well someone's projecting their issues and has no understanding of the female psyche at all. You've literally listed behaviours women will do when they literally think the opposite. Why the fuck would someone take their clothes off, put make up on and try hard to get the attention of people they think they're better than? Someone who thinks their better than you doesn't need make up to look better, why the fuck would they care what you think? Women very often have shitty self esteem and deep seated insecurities (ESPECIALLY ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCE), that's mostly the reason they act like such cunts and literally think they look like a fucking gremlin without make up. Congratulations on talking about something you have no knowledge on. What's next?

>men lifting weights, gee they think they're better than everyone else trying to show off!
Do you see how fucking stupid this is?

>No talent, no skills, nothing

What is education? Your just gonna label 50% of the population as entirely useless with absolutely no evidence but your own, already demonstrably biased and un researched, poorly rounded opinion? Brb gonna go ISIS about their opinion on the Obama administration.

>society ponders to them

Somewhat true. People rarely focus on male insecurity or body issues, the recent focus on women empowerment and positivity is due to the whole teenage girl anorexia thing where they were constantly encouraged to feel beautiful and have high self esteem regardless of if they actually are good people.

>and they stand their smiling if as they should be proud of themselves

Or because it's rude to fucking just pout at people for no reason? Why do they have to be full of themselves to just be happy?
What's wrong with you? Can't someone just enjoy their day and not hate everyone around them? You really have a problem with the fact that women don't constantly appear sad? Wtf???
>>
>>37651850
How does yoga pants hide rolls? Don't they make them even more visible?

Fat people in yoga pants is one of the hideous fucking things i've ever seen....
>>
>>37654761
But somebody still unironically made the original post. Pasta isn't cooked in a jew factory.

Is it?
>>
>>37650505
You should know that there isnt a nobel prize in math since Alfred Nobel was cucked by a mathematician.
>>
It's simple.
Become someone that's not a loser and live happily knowing there's a 35+ used up Stacy who's licking some guys cum out of another woman's cunt just to have some semblance of a relationship. Because you've excluded her by opting out of having her as a partner.
Then look for a nice girl if you can be bothered. It won't happen but hope is nice when you can have it.
>>
>>37650470
Are you just making up situations and quotes in your head to be mad about?
>>
>>37650470

>Doesn't it make you sick?

Not particularly. Most of humanity is utterly despicable. I get many women are shallow and vain, but men can also be manipulative and insidious in a variety of ways. I find it best to avoid most people.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.