[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got gropped by a woman on the bus today I've seen her on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1496360798265.jpg (38KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1496360798265.jpg
38KB, 511x511px
Got gropped by a woman on the bus today

I've seen her on my bus a few times before. I think we go to the same college. Is it possible that the authorities would be on my side? Thhat counts as harassment I think
>>
you've got to grope her back anon
that's how the game works
>>
File: femanons.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
femanons.webm
2MB, 360x640px
like this oregano ireg
>>
>>37649891
If you call the cops they are going to laugh at you and then leave annoyed because you wasted their time.
>>
>>37649914
this HAS to be staged, my dude
>>
>>37649976
no just some girl off her meds flicking the bean on the subway
>>
>>37649976
its literally just some scizophrenic girl that didn't take her meds.
>>
>>37649904
Im not a sexual guy, anon. Im innocent
>>37649976
Idk. She looked younger but I dont want to cause any trouble
>>
>>37649914
>when she grabs his hand
Girl got some balls, or she's completely cuckoo
>>
>>37649891
You come here telling us you got groped by a girl and don't even greentext it for our entertainment? It's the least you could do for taking up my time like this you lazy nigger.
>>
>>37649976
This is just another day in New York, my dude.
>>
>>37650383
Theres not much to greentext

>be me sophmore in university
>riding city bus listening to music
>bus is crowded
>feel small hand on ass cheek
>turn around
>short girl looking away while feeling me up
>feel uncomfortable
>jump off bus at next stop

Thats it
>>
>>37650467
Is she cute? If she was what are then, a faggot? You turn around and clasp both of her ass cheeks while staring you straight in the eyes next time, you hear me boy? Show her who's dominating who.
>>
This thread is really fucking sick. Guys can get molested just like girls can. Don't feel too bad anon. You should find out who she is and then file a harassment lawsuit against her. Don't let these bitchs run you over. If you do she'll just keep doing it and i am sure you probably dont want that.
>>
File: 1469584009609.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469584009609.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Grills used to grope me in middle school because I was fat with a big ass.

too bad i didnt take advantage of it at the time
>>
>>37650467
Was she going for your wallet?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.