[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some really pervy things you've done as a kid and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe.jpg (39KB, 445x593px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
39KB, 445x593px
What are some really pervy things you've done as a kid and teenager anon? Are you still pervy as an adult now?

I've
>spied on my thicc aunt in the shower and stolen her panties to jerk off with
>convinced my thicc aunt to take a shower with me and groped her ass/ sucked her tits/ jerked off in front of her (she never told my parents about it because she figured I was just an curious teenage boy)
>felt up my babysitter's ass and tits, she didn't tell my parents
>taken creep shots and videos of random women at the public pool
>taken creep shots of my neighbors titcow wife
>paid my friends sister to let me grope her and suck on her double d cup tits
>paid a big booty german girl in my high school to give me a lap dance and jerk me off with her ass

I'm still pretty pervy as an adult, I dont take creepshots but I visit hookers (is legal where I live) every 2 or 3 weeks for a good time.
>>
>>37648916
when i was 13 i felt up this girl in my class everyday. i put my hand on her crotch and everything. i regret it and oneday want to apologize to her
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you
original comment fuck you robot
>>
>>37649167
who are you talking to?

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37649219
op
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37648916

please post a picture of the thicc aunt.
>>
>>37648916
>convinced my thicc aunt to take a shower with me and groped her ass/ sucked her tits/ jerked off in front of her (she never told my parents about it because she figured I was just an curious teenage boy)
Probably too because they would call the police

how old was she at the time
>>
File: 623fasdf23423.png (1001KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
623fasdf23423.png
1001KB, 1080x1920px
>>37648916
Pervy things?
Well, one time I told this girl in Algerba 1 that I thought she was "uber cool" back in like 2005. It's really fucking cringe when I think about it. But ever since, she has been teasing me so hard. She would sit on my lap in class, let me feel up her fat tits and shit. The only problem I had was that at the time I had phimosis and a small dick so I avoided taking it to the next level. If I at least didn't have phimosis, I would have stuck my 4 incher in her, guaranteed. In hindsight, or not ... Who knows.

The other time was where I went to a club with my chad cousin, his friend + gf, and an obviously underage girl. She was grinding her ass on my dick all night and I start groping her all over. She didn't care. She even sucked on my finger from behind. I ended up taking her to my cousin's truck and she sucked me off and rode me for like 2 minutes before I came. That was like 5 years ago. I may have a kid somewhere. Oh well. I'm too autistic to deal with that. Plus I have no social media or anything online because of paranoia so they'll never find me. If it happened. I hope it was aborted or something.
>>
Sneak off into the woods on camping trips, get naked, and cum on trees.
>>
File: 1489524531999.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489524531999.png
158KB, 417x405px
>>37649726
I remember a kid who when he was around 16 years old wanted to show me and some other kids some "cool sex positions" he learned online whilst on a camping trip. He then proceeded to viciously grind against and hump a tree until the point where we heard him make a little noise that sounded like a creaking door. He turns around and there's a stain running down his leg and the smell of cum in the air.
Later acts as though what he did was completely normal and acts like nothing happens.
And according to him I was the weird autistic one with mental health issues.
>>
>Conspicuously groped random girls' tits a few times in around 2-3 grade

I thought if I pretended like I didn't mean to do it, they'd think it was an accident. And indeed, moat girls didn't say anything, but one time a girl said she knows what I just did, kek.

>Took upskirt pictures of girls I liked in high school
Got found out and suspended for a week because of it, but I kept doing it regardless afterwards.

>Went into the girls' bathroom while no one was there in HS, locked myself in a stall, and waited for girls to come in
I have a piss/scat fetish so it was really hot to listen to them piss. Sadly never caught anyone shitting. I fapped and came on the floor in the disabled stall once too.

>Went out biking on the sidewalk and would grab girls' asses while passing by
Great way to grope people. One time I passed by a couple walking and grabbed the girl's ass, and the cucked BF couldn't do anything but yell "Asshole!" at me, lel.
>>
>>37648916
>took photos and videos in class with hidden camera of girls asses in high-school /College
>masterbuate furiously to these pics
>one time got caught but don't care can't stop
>still do it to this day
>>
>>37649902
What in the ham baked fuck man
>>
>>37650033
it was worse watching the whole thing at 12
>>
>>37650052
I'm more than a little disturbed by that and I'm just a 23 year old on 4chan.
>>
File: PokemonGenerations_Ep07.png (742KB, 1277x716px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonGenerations_Ep07.png
742KB, 1277x716px
I fingered my dog when i was 13 and tried humping it but my dick was too big.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.