[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dumb Stacy brainless cunt >REEE ROASTIE >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1497116880075.jpg (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497116880075.jpg
218KB, 800x1200px
>be dumb Stacy brainless cunt
>REEE ROASTIE
>don't be like that
>REEEE "NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS"

Is there any way to win?
>>
Only one. Stop browsing /r9k/.
>>
>>37648688
Be my gf is how you win
>>
You need to be a qt pure virgin with a fetish and savior complex for autistic NEETs and also be very lewd but only for them.
>>
>>37648688
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT ROASTIE SCUM
>>
just realize 90% of r9k is jelly that you can pass as a normie. if you're that self-conscious though, just join some up and coming 'indie' scene.
>>
honestly just stop caring about our opinions
>>
>>37648797
But if I do that it means I cared about your opinion
>>
>>37648932
then why aren't you already winning
>>
>>37648688

If you have already ridden the cock carousal, you might as well just stay on it, there is no redemption for you.
>>
>>37649023
But I haven't ridden any cock carousel. Hence

>REEE NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS
>>
>>37649045
Being a prude is not a bad thing, ignore everyone that just wants to fuck you. If you are religious, try to find a good man that will take care of you through your religious social network. Make sure both families are supportive and on-board with the relationship, that will dramatically increase the probability of a successful relationship and possible marriage.
>>
>>37649109
I'm not religious. Hardly anyone has showed interest in that but I'd ignore them anyway.
>>
>>37649045
If you don't like chads just start getting close to guys who seem like they have similar interests to you (either online or offline) and start breaking hearts until you find the guy that (You) think is the best for you (You)

Even though there's no evidence here that (You) will make a calculated correct future-proof decision.

This is how women do things more or less. Word of advice however, if you have that rare thing called a "conscience" though, and (You) have made your mind up you don't like a guy and he's clearly making advancements on (You) try to give him a heads up that you're not interested.
>>
>>37649316
P.S. And yeah, like that other anon said, make sure to get both families' viewpoints on this if you think you're type of person that will get swooped up by that whole "love" thing.
>>
>>37648688
You can't please everyone so please yourself and the guy you want to be with. This is why women shouldn't go on 4chan, they're so concerned about what anons think. Maybe you should just write the date on your hits and upload a picture if you care so much about winning.
>>
Why do you even care about our opinion? Literally every other male will worship you. Stop pretending you're oppressed, just because 1% of males, that no female even cares about, refuse to worship you for having a vagina
>>
By killing yourself originally mate
>>
>>37649473
When did I pretend I was oppressed?
>>
>>37649316
I guess that's what I'd do if someone were actually interested in me. Why would I want to break anyone's heart?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.