[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so obsessed with women and sex? I never understood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 503.jpg (24KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
503.jpg
24KB, 480x358px
Why is this board so obsessed with women and sex? I never understood this. Seems like virtually all of us are virgins and it will stay that way forever. At this point I no longer really concern myself with the possibility of fucking, I just think about other things. Why do topics like sex/virginity/women/faithfulness interest you guys so much, still? Because I'm practically a guaranteed virgin for life I find it hard to care. I remember when this board had a lot more varied subject matter pre-deletion.
>>
>>37648594
>Why is this board so obsessed with women and sex?
Because it's a very big part of life - being able to have a relationship and sex.
>>
File: annoyed face 1.png (186KB, 323x427px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed face 1.png
186KB, 323x427px
>>37648594
Some of us have had it, and therefore want it more when you don't have it, since you know what you're missing.
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (54KB, 544x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
54KB, 544x559px
>>37648594
I stopped caring about sex after age 16. The only time I post about it on here is when I want to truly shitpost or piss people off.
By the time I was 18 I lost literally all of my sexual desire. I found out that there are easier ways to get off, and just started indulging in escapism.
Drugs will always be better than sex. If you disagree, you've been blinded by what society tells you to believe.
>>
>>37648695
>Drugs will always be better than sex. If you disagree, you've been blinded by what society tells you to believe.
I sure take advice of a junkie.
>>
>>37648721
He's true y'know. But drugs also make you less happy on a more consistent basis.
>>
>>37648594
It's because a lot of people are obsessed with the idea of how something is suppose to be, and are extremely envious of what others have. It's like people who want to be in love, they just sort of expect that a bond should develop, like I had ex gf's that were petty, vindictive, and hostile toward me, while never really returning my affection. When I figured out how one sided the relationship was and how stupid I was to believe them when they'd return verbal affirmations, it is plainly obvious it was never there. I see other people in relationships that were not quite as bad but the bonding thing between them clearly isn't there but they are kind of forcing it off as memes and pretending anyway. Some people see those kind of relationships and don't really understand it, they think it's picture perfect and are rather jealous of it. So they try to find the right person and expect some sort of bond will develop with them right away and they'll get everything they want. Probably has romance stories to blame with the love at first sight thing so some people confuse lust with it being a deeper bond or connection than what it was.

Personally just not hearing from my ex and them not talking about me makes me very relieved that I'd rather be alone than back into that relationship, or one even like it.

Sex on the other hand though is just a urge why would you be surprised people are obsessed with it?
>>
File: Maslow2.png (257KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow2.png
257KB, 2000x1500px
>>37648594
Because this. Back to school faggot.
>>
File: 1496455634757.jpg (210KB, 700x581px) Image search: [Google]
1496455634757.jpg
210KB, 700x581px
>>37649003
> when you realize the level just lower than yours is loosing your house
>>
>>37648721

Not who you replied to but being stoned feels as good as having a really deep cuddle with a girl. I've fapped while on cocaine and had more fun than fucking a girl, ymmv
>>
>>37648594

I'll tell you virgins that having sex isn't the magical, life affirming experience like it's shown in the movies. It's nice and once you've had it you'll always want more but it's not *that* good.
>>
>>37648629
in other words this board is now inhabited by failed normies?

That explains it OP
>>
File: 1497047419506.png (305KB, 746x402px) Image search: [Google]
1497047419506.png
305KB, 746x402px
>>37649200
That's just lying. Nothing feels more amazing than sleeping with the right person. Being vulnerable with someone you trust and having no anxiety being with.

That is if course until they reveal that they are a prostitute and you've been dating one. And that the fancy gifts she gets you are literally paid for by her side cock.
>>
>>37648594
I'm actually a female virgin and feel the same exact way.
>>
>>37649360
How the hell do you get a girl to give you gifts? Do you have to bone them first?
>>
>>37648594
>Why do topics like sex/virginity/women/faithfulness interest you guys so much, still?
Because our culture is saturated with it.
>>
>>37649459
Holy shit the realisation. We get fed all of this from a young age no wonder why it's one of the things people think about most. To all nonvirgins though, do you feel the sane or is it worse because you know how it feels like and therefore want it more?
>>
File: IMG_1097.jpg (27KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.jpg
27KB, 350x263px
>>37649360
Not who you replied to but if you think that I'm the kind of person who EVER lets their guard down, then you need to re-evaluate how skilled you are at being an armchair psychologist on /r9k/.
I've had about several dates in my entire life (never gotten laid during any of them) and even being around someone who was supposedly "interested in me" was an experience that I couldn't be relaxed in.
Just a story from one of the dates. She wanted to get some food and tried to goad me into buying it for her. I refused to and she began trying to grab my wallet in a playful manner. I pulled it away from her and then started my car up. Later, she wanted some of the ketamine I was carrying and tried to take that too. At that point, I pulled a knife out and told her to get the fuck out of my car. She complied and I left her on the side of the road.
I'm too high strung to ever be comfortable with someone. Same goes for others to ever be comfortable around me.
>>
>>37649398
I was on medication for depression and anxiety and it basically neutered me. Imagine having the urge to fap but your dick becomes numb.

So I meet this girl who I had a massive connection to but I couldn't feel any pleasure with. Being the gentleman that I am I ate her out and made her pleasure priority. She spent in total 2000 on me on this short 3 month relationship. I've spent 0 on her.
>>
>>37649879
this is fake and gay girls dont even like guys going down on them
>>
I don't get why so many topics on here are "women are whores" or "if they're not pure virgins they are worthless". I mean it's not like we'll fuck anyone anyway, so what's with the high standards?
>>
>>37648594
I just want someone to hold and wake up next to
>>
>>37650045
I don't get the "women are whores" thing but I can understand the virgin thing. I've talked to girls before and I never liked the idea that I was getting sloppy seconds, so I found a girl who was Kissless (when sober at least and with a guy) and a virgin.
>>
>>37650104
this originally, sex isn't even on the top 5 of being in a relationship for me
>>
>>37648594
I agree, it concerns me much more that I have no friends and nobody ever wanted to talk to me or found me interesting.

Good thing I have a brother and a sister, so when normies or bullies would ask about stuff I never did like a normal person (like how often do you go out, how often do you shower), I lied using their stories.
>>
>>37650104
do you just enjoy being a loser or something? That shit is awful. Especially if there is no sex. Why would you even do that to yourself
>>
>>37650344
Not him, but why wouldn't you enjoy being loved by someone you love? Also spending time with them
>>
threads like these that bash the nail of reminding into my weak, self-destructive, avoidant, regretful virgin skull don't really help

if you want to avoid the plethora of normalfag subjects on this board some of which inevitably involve sex you have to either block 90% of the threads or leave for wizchan

I don't because some cyborgs are good at greentexting stories and because I want to suffer
>>
>>37650364
If they loved me they'd put out and give me some personal space/time alone.
>>
>>37648629
Having had sex made me lose interest in it.
Holy shit it was one of the most boring things i've ever done, i have no idea why society and normies are so obsessed with it.
>>
>>37649003
>tfw the only things i find important in life are at either the top or the bottom of the pyramid, and i give literally zero fucks about anything in between
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.