[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder looks = percieved personality https://i.imgu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: nPsc4BN.jpg (202KB, 2000x1596px) Image search: [Google]
nPsc4BN.jpg
202KB, 2000x1596px
daily reminder

looks = percieved personality
https://i.imgur.com/AxE7aVC.png
https://i.imgur.com/CVV4U5L.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/viWrSGr.png
>>
>>37645613
that person looks utterly retarded and miscegenated
>>
>>37645632
yet he has 3million followers on instagram and women begging to fuck him

just fucking lol his brother is far uglier and practically unheard of, in his rarepictures with toni women commented how ugly and different looking he is.
>>
>>37645676
they're both untermensch monkeys and will be gone when the day of the rope arrives
>>
This is the worst feel

I hate how we associate "goodness" with good looks. Im guilty of it and I hate being such a fuccboi.

Goodlooking ppl can never complain
>>
File: You_are_here.jpg (70KB, 673x514px) Image search: [Google]
You_are_here.jpg
70KB, 673x514px
>>37645724
is this how you deal with being genetically inferior? lol
>>
File: 1488024863865.jpg (314KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488024863865.jpg
314KB, 1920x1200px
>>37645934
rofl, genetically inferior? you do know that attractiveness has nothing to do with genetic superiority, right?
iq and hereditary disease is a measure of that, not shallow looks that you clearly proved was gotten by pure look, given how fucking ugly his genetic brother is

in any case, they are both subhumans and way, way genetically inferior even the fattest, tiniest or most retarded robot on here
>>
File: 323.jpg (24KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
24KB, 500x378px
>>37646026
wew, i really hit the sperg button this time

genetics play a major in role in how attractive you are, you're an utter retard if you don't believe that. he is genetically superior to his brother as well, that's why its called the genetic lottery. he won it and his brother lost it.

>in any case, they are both subhumans and way, way genetically inferior even the fattest, tiniest or most retarded robot on here

haha COPE
>>
>>37646074
you have no idea what an average or genetic irregularity is, do you? the looks of his offspring will carry that average which is his brother and family, along with that retard iq
you don't matter anyway, because you are clearly not a robot and only here because you have nothing else to do in your failed normie life
>>
File: 1440903240171.jpg (25KB, 335x236px) Image search: [Google]
1440903240171.jpg
25KB, 335x236px
>>37646124
>still coping this hard

his children will be attractive just like he is, especially if he gets a model tier woman pregnant, which he probably will because that type of woman is obviously in his league

it must be tough being this jealous, i envy him too though
>>
>>37646180
heh, you clearly haven't seen the offspring of many pretty couples (none, that is)
>>
>>37645613
Yep and my perception is that all men are shit, but pretty men are the worst.
>>
>>37645724
This is your brain on /pol/, stay safe kids.
>>
>>37645676
>>37645613
How does one achieve a facial muscle/fat amount and ratio like that? I have similar proportions as far as bones go, but my cheeks are kind of puffy and not firm.
I'm slightly overweight though so I don't think I have a necessarily fat face, and some roasties already said I was handsome like this.
Could I be a chad if I lost weight or do I also have to work out?
>>
>>37647260

I just wanna see what that poltard looks like
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.