[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a femanon who intentionally got myself raped last night.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: 1494805299264.png (801KB, 525x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1494805299264.png
801KB, 525x1710px
I'm a femanon who intentionally got myself raped last night.

> went to a club alone
> brought a guy home
> teased him and led him on but stopped him when he tried to fuck me
> he stopped so had to tease him some more
> second time he doesn't stop and takes me against my will despite my attempts to struggle
> he finishes, dresses and leaves
> don't know anything about him except his first name

Not sure how I feel desu. It was insanely hot at the time, but now I feel very ashamed, depressed and used.
I'm on the pill, so there's no chance of accidental pregnancy, but I still feel like a trashy whore now.
>>
>>37645101
is it rape if its intentional?
>>
>>37645114
this

and to op, you ARE a trashy whore
>>
>>37645101
>>37645114
yeah, this isn't rape, it's rape roleplay you dumb bitch. the poor guy maybe feels bad now about what he did, but he shouldn't, that was some idiotic shit femanon.
>>
>>37645114
>>37645154
It's clearly rape. I said no. He didn't know what my intentions were.
>>
>>37645101
You have to report it to the police, anon. It's the right thing to do. What if he rapes somebody else?
>>
>>37645167
from his perspective maybe, but someone was not forced to have sex against their will, so no rape occurred. You're a stupid bitch who likes to play stupid games, I'm not going to argue with you.
>>
>>37645201
What if the truth comes out that I wanted it though. That would be very embarrassing.
>>
>tfw no rape-fantasy stacey to choke
life is suffering
>>
>>37645229
L0cK Em UP
>>
>>37645101
For what purpose, anon? Doesn't make sense if you wanted to fuck anyway.
>>
>>37645229
but you didnt want it anon you attempted to struggle and I assume you were drunk and therefore in no condition to even consent
>>
>>37645229
How is that gonna come out? Be a good girl and ruin his cisgendered god damn life, anonette.
>>
>>37645101
thats some hot shit right there tbqh
>>
>>37645167
> "i said no"
> he stopped so had to tease him some more

????

retarded whore
>>
How easy was it to do?
I want to do it so bad
>>
I think this is bait, post proof that femanon
>>
>>37645227
Sex without consent, especially with explicit non-consent is rape. There are no perspectives, it's rape.
>>37645264
It's my fetish and I wanted to act on it. I thought about just walling through the ghetto, but this way seemed safer and I got to pick the guy.
>>
File: 1177637014163.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1177637014163.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>37645101
jeez louweeze
>>
>>37645101
embrace it
you got fucked, it felt good
why feel like a whore for making yourself feel good
why be ashamed for fulfilling a need
>>
>>37645101
>but I still feel like a trashy whore now.
Because you are a trahsy whore. Congrats.
>>
>>37645101
This is normal behaviour for holes.
>>
>>37645358
this tbqhs
>>
>>37645348
I'm getting an "all sex is rape" kinda vibe here
>>
>>37645348
but you did consent, it was your plan all along, he just didn't know that. you have even stated multiple times that you wanted it and just said it was your fetish.

compare that to a girl who did not want sex, but was forced to against her will, that is rape.
>>
>>37645399
I'm getting either a bait vibe, or dumb as fuck stupid whore vibe.
>>
>>37645101
Remember you saying you would in a fombot feels thread. You are a dumbass and a slattern. How are we supposed to get respect when you do shit like that? Makes us all look bad.
>>
>>37645399
Not at all. But all sex where one person is literally saying stop is rape.
>>
File: More_0aaa12_6202116.jpg (134KB, 839x566px) Image search: [Google]
More_0aaa12_6202116.jpg
134KB, 839x566px
all these silly boys not knowing that as soon as a woman says no or stop, all physical contact becomes rape in some form or another
>>
>>37645421
Well that goes without saying

I'm not good at adding anything of substance to conversation

>>37645437
Yeah but if she did it with the intention to get raped, or artificially create a situation where a man is frustrated enough at your refusal to force him to go into sexual actions as was planned all along them no it's not raped. Not that it matters in a court of law, all that needs to be said is "I'm a fragile female and he raped me even though I said no" and there's no way to prove that OP created that artificial situation I mentioned earlier so gg Mr. Chad is going to jail

The whole rape case is fucked up anyway, judges are too fuckin scared to charge a woman with lying about rape because it'll "scare the real rape victims and keep them from reporting" and they rarely let any man go after an allegation of rape is brought up, EVEN IF a man was released and proven that he DID NOT rape someone, whether because the "victim" created the situation for the purpose of having sexual intercourse past her "refusals" or if the "victim" just pointed a finger and said "he did it" the man who was accused has his reputation tarnished and that will never recover no matter what he does in his life.

Bottom line, rape sucks, rape court cases suck, OP is a douche for trying to get raped, personally in this case it wasn't rape
>>
Wait a sec. If she agrees to do it but then says 'stop' does count as rape? I anally raped my gf (female) a few times then.

I didn't know this, I feel kinda bad now
>>
>>37645167

I'll bite.

You gave implied consent. Also you're a cunt whether this is bait or not.
>>
>>37645348
It's fake rape, you sorry misled white post-feminist
I bet you don't have any friends with actual trauma from actual rape. Don't compare your schoolgirl shenigans
>>
>>37645544
I do agree its probably bait but hey its a fun story
>>
Congratulations, op.

U dun gone and got yourself reped.
>>
>>37645101
live and learn
don't do it again
there might not be a happy ending next time
>>
Holy fucking shit, why are dumb whores like these even allowed to post here?

Why is this not a banable offense?
>>
Guys in my defense I never said anything about reporting it to the police. That was other people. But it was clearly rape.
>>
>>37645793
What kind of comeback were you expecting from here?

Btw.. what is your favorite toilet paper brand?
>>
Oh well isn't this a right pickle you got yourself in!

>go out with intent to get raped
>doesn't happen at first
>pushes even further and practically begs to get raped
>thinks she got raped when he finally had sex with her
>liked it

Sounds like someone doesn't know the difference between rape play and actual rape. Also you're just feeling the female version of post fap guilt.

Lastly, this feels like bait so sage.
>>
>>37645793
I kind of agree, if he didn't know that you actually wanted it, he sort of raped you. Then again, you pretty much made him do it, which is encouraging a crime. It's like, he shoplifted, but you were the one who snuck a bunch of stuff into his pocket, all he did was pretend not to notice.
>>
Why are you telling us about it? Why should we care that you're a disgusting whore? Go somewhere else.
>>
>>37645101
As long as you realize it's your fault you sack of shit.
>>
>>37645167

>I told him no
>he stopped
>I continued to pressure and make advances

What a world we live in where what you did is completely acceptable and not abusive. To the point where you defend your abusive and frankly disturbing choices by blaming the other person.
>>
Technically, as soon as you said no and he did not stop it became rape. Doesn't matter how into it you were before that moment or how flirty you were after.

That being said - you are disgusting trash and women like you are the reason that real rape victims are not taken seriously. I hope your stupid decision-making skills get you killed soon so you don't have a chance to reproduce and pass on your stupidity.
>>
Probably bait. Get an std test though at least.
>>
>>37645793

Yes if an outside 3rd party saw what happened and had no knowledge of your plot or this thread the man who had sex with you would be charged with rape.

However, for you personally, it was not rape. It was consented forced sex.

If you tried to take the man to court and this thread was submitted for evidence it would not be rape.
>>
we already agreed in the rape thread that roasties cannot be raped, and you are further proof of that
>>
>>37645101
Find a partner who's willing to engage in roleplay with you, don't put some random guy in danger.
>>
>>37645101
>Not a single proof of OP being female was posted
>>
33 complete retards who think any of this is real

Jesus fucking Christ this board is finished, just dumb reddit freaks who don't bother thinking before they post. The quality of discussion is so far downhill at this point its not even worth trying.

Is anyone here over 21?
>>
>>37645167
>He didn't know what my intentions were.
Yes he does. Words are only one form of communication. If you say no and then later initiate, that doesn't make it rape.
>>
>>37645101
Tits w timestamp or gtfo

Pasta primavera
>>
>>37647130
>> second time he doesn't stop and takes me against my will despite my attempts to struggle
No you dumb cunt. Nearly every girl likes to be railed like a piggie wiggy and are masochists, you put yourself in that situation there were tons of times that you could've got out, learn your lesson and don't be a stupid colostomy bag for jizz.
>>
>>37645101
>I'm on the pill, so there's no chance of accidental pregnancy

But there is 100% chance of STD transmission. You've probably got HPV and herpies now roastie. Kek
>>
I'm tired of women commodifying rape.
Rape is natural, most basic human behavior. Who gives a shit? All animals rape. If women insist on preventing males from having sex then they should expect to be raped
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.