[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the things you care about don't matter 2000 years from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Blue Spring -- Roof Scene.webm (2MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Spring -- Roof Scene.webm
2MB, 850x480px
All the things you care about don't matter

2000 years from now, the few people who are remembered will be mentioned in a completely unemotional way. Like the way we mention Alexander the Great or Caesar now, a random tidbit from people's school life. Racemixing, ISIS, the islamification and erosion of European culture, Trump. All of it will be lost to time, the only people who'll be even aware of it will be history buffs.

Humanity might not even still exist in 2000 years. Why waste your life getting so caught up in and stressed about things you have no control over? Things that matter so little they might as well have never happened in a blink of the universe's eye. Try it, every time you feel yourself getting riled up stop and think about why you should even care.
>>
Because the only thing that gets me riled up is my loneliness. I could care less about politics or wars. But I cant stop thinking about loneliness because im constantly reminded of it
Could honestly care less about what people will care in 2000 years because whats important to me is the present
>>
2000 years from now humanity will be long gone and forgoten, and when aliens come here and find some memento of our civilization they'll be shocked and outraged by the barbarism and evil humanity represented
>>
>>37645601
>and when aliens come here and find some memento of our civilization they'll be shocked and outraged by the barbarism and evil humanity represented

Or they'll be worse than us and laugh at how we kept trying for peace despite it being impossible to maintain
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.