[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get into a heated argument with brother >Emotional frustration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: pain.jpg (47KB, 334x685px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
47KB, 334x685px
>Get into a heated argument with brother
>Emotional frustration sets in after several subtle insults at my recent NEET status
>try not to cry because a 25 year old man shouldn't get that emotional over something so trivial.
>Tear up anyway
>Think back to how many times my emotional response was tears instead of a more masculine rage.
>Realize that if I ever got into a fist fight or something I'd probably tear up.

Is crying a sign of low T or is it severe emotional fragility? Is it self loathing that changes masculine rage to tears? I feel crying for men only makes sense when hit with severe things like death, rejection or betrayal of a loved one. Even still, I find it happening too often over things it shouldn't.
>>
>>37644509
Same boat here Anon, I cry at times like you mentioned and absolutely hate it. I try to hold it back as best I can, but eventually the dam breaks. I am so fucking sick of it, I don't want to be seen as a pansy.
>>
File: 1485681963138.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1485681963138.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>37644573
I'm hoping it's just self-loathing Freudian shit and not something like low testosterone, because I already feel unmasculine as it is.

I don't like myself. I'm not suicidal and love life but mainly in a way that pertains to an observation of everyone but myself. That is, I like other people more than I like myself. I think there are just certain things that remind me of this that set me off, mainly because my life style is digging deeper to /r9k/ depths due to lack of ambition, confidence and purpose in life.

On the other hand, I recall it happening over some pretty trivial shit though. I think it was my first day of college years ago where I was unfamiliar with the campus and was nervous, worried about being on time for class.
When I asked some woman for directions I think I was almost tearing up over the fear of being late or something.

I was 18 at the time, did I have the emotional maturity of a child? Absolutely embarrassing in every sense.
>>
I get both rage and tears.
>>
File: 1496125404926.jpg (148KB, 849x694px) Image search: [Google]
1496125404926.jpg
148KB, 849x694px
you need to let the tears unleash your rage
>>
you sound like a confirmed pussy. that means you havent been tortured by the man and force fed pills and needles to sedate you when you feel emotions yet. Ha, maybe one day youll be able to float around with the only emotion in your head is anger. grow up you fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1476408924878.jpg (48KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476408924878.jpg
48KB, 489x499px
>arguing with brother
>he starts crying like a bitch
>>
File: 1496715614796.png (157KB, 1070x868px) Image search: [Google]
1496715614796.png
157KB, 1070x868px
>>37644997
I don't know about you but no one belittles me in my family, they only show concern. So I'm left in a delusion most of the time.

Maybe you're fine with being actually reminded about your place in life (in your personal life, not through here) but I'm not.

Makes me wonder what is worse, having everyone point out you're a pathetic loser or everyone basically shutting up about it and unsuccessfully trying to push a person out of it.
>>
It's ok to cry, but don't cry in front of other people. Crying is a sign that you're in touch with your feelings, crying in front of others is a sign that you're weak
>>
>>37644509

Sperg here. Your story is very reminiscent of me. Talk to your parents about getting a psychological screening. There may be something that is anchoring you back in your life, and if you identify it you can fix it and not only take control of your life but excell in it as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.