[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in an alternate dimension where they laid eggs, would women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: eggs.jpg (179KB, 534x356px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
179KB, 534x356px
So in an alternate dimension where they laid eggs, would women not be stupid evil hypergamous roasties?
I mean, the biological drive for men to be considered disposable is that a man can shoot off a trillion sperm and women are stuck with being pregnant for almost a year.
Also, bird-laying birds are some of the most monogamous animals.

>tfw nice egg-laying gf
>>
nah women would abandon their eggs to go slut around constantly.
There'd be eggs everywhere and people would swap their eggs and cuck others that way too.
That's not even considering that women literally get out of 9 months of pregnancy which means they can drink, smoke, and abuse their bodies as much as they want without repercussion towards the baby.
This, in turn means more venereal diseases, more hypergamy, and a larger degenerate scene as there is no major consequences, especially if they self-cannibalize the eggs once laid.

Egg laying is shit-tier sorry.
>>
>>37644105

>bird-laying birds
>>
>>37644333
>especially if they self-cannibalize the eggs once laid.
They wouldn't do something THAT horrific, right?
>>
>>37644828
Hens do this semi-commonly.

Most bird species still adhere to Windows of fertility and do not continuously lay eggs. A raven may go years without laying an egg, and they are veryou monogamous.

Chickens are a mutation in their constant egg laying. We bred them for food purposes.
>>
>>37644970
but women wouldn't eat their own eggs if women laid eggs. Maybe batshit feminists would.
>>
But cucks are literally a type of bird.
>>
>>37644990
Hens do it because they lose a massI've amount to of nutrients, especially calcium (which they eat the shell to recoup)

Normally you have a long time window between creating/laying an egg.
>>
File: 1487255789394.gif (917KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1487255789394.gif
917KB, 250x251px
>>37644105
>bird-laying birds
wut
>>
Egg laying birds are some of the most adulterous animals as well.
>>
when i think about society, i don't care about what women do with their health and body.

they can parade around naked and be Amy Winehouse avatars or they can be Sharia completely covered saints, i really don't care, never did.

when i was in 1st grade i got expelled for lifting a girl's dress up. she also slapped me across the face, i also didn't get to go to Disneyland that year AND i got sent away to stay with my grandpa for the summer.
now women don't even wear dresses.

think about it. we're punished for shit we can't control.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.