[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who was a communist >that kid who sperged out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492953322481.jpg (242KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1492953322481.jpg
242KB, 700x504px
>that kid who was a communist
>that kid who sperged out on school trip
>that kid with autism but still hanged out with chads
>that kid who spouted memes all the fucking time
>that kid who spat in the textile teachers eye that was me
>>
File: laughs_in_finnish.jpg (31KB, 412x384px) Image search: [Google]
laughs_in_finnish.jpg
31KB, 412x384px
> that kid that would literally sing meme song out of fucking nowhere like All-Star
>>
>that kid who only sat on the table to be annoying
>that kid who cried on school trips 30 minutes away from home
>that kid who lied down on the floor and tried to "swim" on the floor
>that kid whose dad was an alcoholic, druglord and got hit by same mentioned dad
>>same mentioned kid was that kid who grew up to be a drug dealer
>>
>>37643120
>that kid that had thrown lemonade in the teacher's tent so that he would be sent home from a trip
>his mother had to drive all the way to Germany to pick him up
>>
>that kid who shat in the middle of the hallway
>that kid who went out for a leak in the middle of a lesson and got hit by a truck. because he was to lazy to use a crosswalk
>that special kid who pretended to be king kong
>>
>that kid who dreamed about disarming the school shooter making him a hero
>>
>that kid who dreamed about being the school shooter making him an hero
>>
File: 1482238356853.jpg (15KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1482238356853.jpg
15KB, 480x445px
>>37643633
>>37643673
>mfw dreamed about disarming a school shooter only to shoot the school up myself
>>
>>37643120
None of my classmates fit the bill op. Try again
>>
>>37643902
>that kid who was a nazi
>that kid who played gameboy in class
>that fat kid
>that girl horse freak
>>
>>37644020
Did you just read my mind? Two of them fit the bill perfectly
>>
>that kid who couldn't sit still so he brought his rubik's cube to every class and moved it slow so that nobody could hear it
autism
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.