[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >depressed lazy and bored to death >get some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pepe dab.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dab.png
66KB, 554x400px
>be me
>depressed lazy and bored to death
>get some meds for depression
>tried them today along with some coffee for dat dere energy boost
>mfw I actually feel better
>start learning java since that's what I wanted to do for the past few months but never got around to it

holy fuck guys it's not a meme, I advise everyone who feels depressed and isn't getting meds to try it especially if you're a cyborg
>>
>get meds
>first day vomit
>spend the rest of the week feeling sick
>finally sickness wears off
>kills all emotion
>merely become comfortable in my miserable existence
>some times feel glimpses of happiness, anger, sadness, but can not act on them

gone through 3 so far, same results every time. End up quitting because fuck it, at least I can jerk off now.
>>
75% gets better with placebos.

1/4 gets worse
>>
>learning java
Never gonna make it.
>>
Post your weird mix medicines experiences guys
>>
>>37643070
how do you get meds?

t. suicidal manlet with nothing else to live for
>>
>>37643070
What pills are they?
>>
>>37643070
>implying antidepressants don't need few weeks of constant use for any noticeable change to be felt
>>
You're experiencing placebo. I've been on 4 different anti depressants and none of them work within the same day of starting them.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its good that positive thinking can help you so fast.
>>
>>37643070
NP here. Bro those meds take 2-4 weeks to kick in. You're experiencing a placebo effect but if you think it works it works
>>
>>37643070
i want to get meds op but i have to be prescribed for that shit. what's the first step?
>>
>/r9k/ thread
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONITE
>>
>hopeful for every new antidepressants prescribed
>Ends up going cold turkey on max dosage everytime
>>
File: 1479824716105.jpg (130KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1479824716105.jpg
130KB, 499x499px
>>37643070
Antidepressants, if they legitimately "work", don't do so for at least a few weeks. If you've taken them and they worked that soon, you're such a brainlet placebo kicked in, and now you'll probably suffer from short and long term side effects of antidepressants when they're not ACTUALLY doing anything for you.

Congrats man
>>
>>37644619
Hello my fellow /tv/ crossposter.
>>
>>37643070
what type of original meds?
>>
File: 1495921155797.jpg (147KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
1495921155797.jpg
147KB, 1148x746px
>>37643224
>>37643356
>>37644517
>>37644730
why continue this meme?
I felt the effects hours after I took zoloft for the first time, and I got the side effects pretty quick too
I'm still on them after 1-2 years, and the effects and side-effects are the exact same as hours after I first took them
I've had those retarded docs say this too, and it offends me
in fact, the halflife of zoloft is 48 hours or something, while the halflife of prozac is two weeks, so it is pretty obvious why docs and knowitalls perpetuate this retarded info

sad really, because everyone think docs are so intelligent, when they really are just shit tier that regurgitate thinks they read without understanding it
they usually are pretty square as well, so they have no experience with any drugs

I've taken it all except heroin, jenkem and sniffing glue, basically
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.