[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm just curious, why isn't there a board for drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3321.jpg (48KB, 467x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3321.jpg
48KB, 467x371px
So I'm just curious, why isn't there a board for drugs or a specific board where those discussions belongs?

A good 50% of /r9k/ are posts about how they can't land a woman, want a girlfriend, greentext and greentext stories of their social blunders. Most of these give the impression that they're on the verge to just giving up. Well if you have nothing to lose, what reason do you have NOT to source a vast amount of Ketamine and go soaring down a 12-dimensional roller coaster using your bed as the cart?

Just curious if drugs have slightly helped anyone else out of their social awkwardness or depression. I mean shit, that plagued my everyday life when I was younger until I tried LSD. Really put my vices into perspective in the grand scheme of things and briefly lifted me out of that veil.

Not saying drugs are the answer. Just saying that if used properly and responsibly, they can be beneficial tools in improving your daily life.
>>
>>37642802
420chan has a drug board. Although I find the kind of people who go there are the trashy kind of drug users. They make it something like a hobby. Just rubs me wrong
>>
File: bennys.jpg (99KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
bennys.jpg
99KB, 600x412px
>>37643065
Agreed, the fact that they have a deliriant board speaks volumes. High schoolers who can't find real hallucinogens and literally overdose themselves on Benadryl to enter a delirious state. Like yeah, you fucking hallucinate but you don't realize you are.
>>
>>37642802
Because most of them are illegal, and I doubt 4chan's legal team what's anything that could possibly put them in court more then they already are that is.
>>
>>37643755
Why not just buy drugs off the dark net?
>kids on the chans with no CC.
Oh ok...never mind.
Anyone got any drug markets with cheap heroin?
I used agora once but the packages took forever and its easier to buy drugs a town over.
>>
>>37643829
Places like 420Chan and Reddit have a huge drug community, yet 4Chan doesn't wanna cross into that territory? Sounds kinda silly to me.

>>37643859
That's how the I first tried a drug besides weed, my fucking freshman year of high school. Got sold eyedrops as "liquid LSD" and that was the last fucking straw. Went through all the steps, tripped balls a week later, dude who ripped me off tried playing it cool with me so I'd sell him some.

fucknah.jpg

Also, drug meme thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.