[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be neet >parents have been talking about getting better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2688.png (97KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2688.png
97KB, 750x1334px
>be neet
>parents have been talking about getting better "wifi secuirty"
>wake up one morning
>see pic related
I can't get past it on my pc but i can get past it on my phone, how do I approach this situation?
>>
>>37642052
Try and set your own DNS on your compuer. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are the Google ones, try those.
I have no idea, maybe ask on >>>/wsr/
>>
>how do I approach this situation?
Move out so that you can fap in peace.
>>
Now you can start nofap and change your life for the better. Consider yourself blessed, friend.
>>
>>37642070
>immediately spoonfeeding answers
At least call them a retard and have them google it, yeesh
>>
Login to your router's control panel. To find the address for it, just Google like "[router brand] control panel ip" or something. You can also get it my going to ipconfig.

The username and password are probably still default so just Google "[router brand] default username and password". If that works, turn off content filtering or whatever your router has it labeled under.
>>
>>37642070
I did that on my phone, that's how I was able to get on this website, but when I tried it on my pc it didn't work. I think I did it right in my pc but I'm not sure
>>
>>37642110
literally the 1st google result
http://www.wikihow.com/Bypass-OpenDNS-Internet-Security
>>
File: 2017-06-11 10_36_48-.png (134KB, 1920x1041px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-11 10_36_48-.png
134KB, 1920x1041px
>>37642118
nice thanks. I did that the first time but I forgot to enter in the ncpa.cpl thing and went straight to the network and sharing center.
>>
>>37642200
REMEMBER TO USE THESE POWERS FOR GOOD AND NEVER EVIL
>>
I had an internet filter put on me when I was living with my parents. The solution was as simple as changing my computer name.

Also, try to log into your router settings
>>
>>37642326
NVM. Scrolled down a little and saw you solved the problem.
>>
Another free internet tip. Use https://technitium.com/tmac/ to change your MAC every hour so you can get infinite free trials of the xfinitywifi hotspots. Nothing is blocked and most of them are decently fast. Use autohotkey to make an autologin script so it doesnt take so long.
>>
File: IMG_2548.jpg (71KB, 937x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2548.jpg
71KB, 937x534px
>>37642052
>this site was categorized in...
>tasteless
>>
>>37642200
Why are you using fucking ie for w10?
>>
>>37642467
What should I be using? Chrome?
>>
>>37642052
How about talking to your parents like a normal human being for once?

Just explain that they filtered a discussion forum for your hobbies, how hard is that?
>>
>>37642467
Its called Edge and its decent as long as you dont want a lot of addons.
>>37642526
I would if i was you. Firefox is shit now and will be worse soon.
>>
>>37642561
I don't like to talk to people. I'm on /r9k/, what did you expect?
>>
>>37642579
I tried Firefox a while back and it was slower then edge so I switched back
>>
>>37642326
Its being blocked by DNS not the router. Soo if he changes DNS the parents will know and then harsher rules will be applied.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.