[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explaine to me how they only managed to kill 13 people??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (52KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 529x399px
Can someone explaine to me how they only managed to kill 13 people?? Just go into an unsuspecting classroom each and that's like 60 already, or have one guy hide with everyone else then join afterwards, or set up explosives underground in the fire drill area, set off the fire alarm and have everyone in one area?
>>
>sixty people in one classroom
What?
>>
>>37641276
>~30ppl/classroom
>they separate and go into two classrooms
>>
>>37641247
That fire drill idea isn't that bad haha
Too bad it'll never be tested
>>
>>37641247
Their plan was to shoot students running after the bombs went off, but their plan failed and they had to improvise. So essentially, they didn't have a plan and just did shit at random
>>
>>37641346
Just you fucking wait.
>>
Their initial plan was to be bombers. They were heavily inspired by the Tim McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing. Their plan was to place propane bombs in the cafeteria set to ignite at the busiest minute and then shoot the fleeing survivors. The bombs failed due to faulty fuses so they went inside and dejectedly wandered around shooting at people. If the bombs had not failed, the cafeteria would have been leveled, the library above would have collapsed in on it, and some 300 people would have lost their lives.
>>
File: sweaty.jpg (3KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.jpg
3KB, 97x97px
>>37641247
I ave those weird fantasies...Any robots think the same sometimes? I'm scared to spell it out because my government may watch...And I'd never do such a thing...BuT...
>>
>>37642201
I've posted a very detailed plan before but since I'm poor, I can't act on anything, and I've never gotten police sent to my house before. And I know I'll do it someday, sometime before the turn of the decade

inb4 edgy underage, I just want to kill normans
>>
>>37642201
Fantasizing about violence is normal; violence is wired into us. But in the same way we master our bodily waste functions and don't go around pissing our pants, we control that violence because it is inherently wrong.
>>
>>37641247
They did set up explosives but none of them actually exploded. These explosives were placed at very crucial places and could have even destroyed the school, rasing the score to hundreds of victimes. Dont be too harsh on them
>>
>>37641331
idk how big your school is but there was less than 20 in all my classes
>>
>>37642243
Those people are just victims of a system, and that's assuming they're even bad at all. They're more innocent than even you are (or will be).
>>
>>37642249
>Fantasizing about violence is normal

I get that. But those days even expressing those views on an anonymous Bhutanese image board could land you in prison. Call me paranoid but I'm always careful posting in threads like this. Somebody must monitor this shit.

>>37642243
I'd ask you to disclose it but I guess you don't want to be caught. Heh, I could care less about normies, but think twice anon. Always think twice before you do crazy shiet.
>>
>>37642303
Oh that was an old plan that would have worked at the time. I'd need to think of a new one. Honestly, I want the police to do something, I need some excitement in my life
>>
>>37641247
A. They didn't have backup plans and were aimless
B. Most people are absolutely shit shots and using automatic weapons actually makes this worse.
>>
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
>>
>>37642610
The fuck is happening here
>>
>>37641247
Cause killing people on paper is fine. Essentially youre doing it in your daily life by indulging in the clothing industry. Their main plan was to plant bombs in the cafetaria at peak hour, killing half of the school at once without first talking to them or looking them in the eyes. These failed, so they probably just killed some to get some kills at least, but they had failled anyway. Plus in the plan B they had to kill individuals, not a group. They were like 16 yo, so were probbly scared or something still
>>
>>37641247
they were fucking failures.

they planned to have bombs go off, and most of them were duds.

They shoulda pulled a 'We need to talk about Kevin' and locked the doors from the outside with bike locks or some shit. They should have read the Anarchists Cookbook a second fucking time and not made duds instead of bombs.

They were morons, but thousands of tumblr 14 year old girls have moist panties for them even after theyve been dead for a decade+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGmQyj08cwE
>>
>>37642610
Is this a Jew government alien psyop?
Because it looks like it is
>>
>>37642769
>yes goyim, stand up and do your silly dances, that's how you stop a school shooter
>don't do it alone though, convince all your white friends to join you, it's guaranteed to work
>>
OK, r9k, So...
How would *you* do it, to have a greater chance at success?
>>
File: 1360827008152.png (29KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1360827008152.png
29KB, 500x300px
>>37642894
>Wait for some event to occur (like a contest, which were very common)
>Normally hundreds of students group up in 1 room to watch/take part
>Jump in with P90 20 minutes after the contest had started
Flawless, obviously
>>
>>37642756
>They were morons, but thousands of tumblr 14 year old girls have moist panties for them even after theyve been dead for a decade+

Robots turned chad postmortem. Is this why there have been so many copycats?
>>
>>37643075

Also multiple "outfits"\layered shirts or hoodies to add to confusion, so they think theyre looking for many shooters instead of just one.
>>
Never looked much into the details, but were they not discriminating in who they shot or let go?
Most of the suggestions for a better k/d rate wouldn't have worked for that, nor given them the powertrip of deciding on life or death.
>>
>>37643222
>>37643222
the story about asking a girl if she believed in god and them deciding to shoot her or not based on that was fake.

They had a few people who they thought were cool and who they told not to go to school that day. Outside of that, it was mostly just shooting whoever they saw, especially kids they didnt know very well.

They only had like a month or so before they graduated and were out of highschool for the rest of their damn lives, but instead they decided to pull this stunt and kill themselves after it.
>>
>>37641346
Yes it has. Two kids pulled the alarm and shot people as they left the building.
>>
>>37643222
They got bored of killing with guns. People overheard them saying that it wasn't fun after the first few times, it's why they didn't kill everyone in the library.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.