[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what's messed up? Realizing that since my first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: postponedsuffering.jpg (20KB, 283x253px) Image search: [Google]
postponedsuffering.jpg
20KB, 283x253px
You know what's messed up? Realizing that since my first ever girlfriend, I have been sexually demanding and would never give them the time of day, yet I always wanted to fix their problems and put their burdens on my shoulders.

I was the best and worst partner at the same time.

I made one of them suck my dick a few hours after she slit her wrists.

How am I supposed to live like this?
>>
File: spectacles.jpg (51KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
spectacles.jpg
51KB, 641x530px
>girlfriend
>/r9k/
Fuck off right now!
>>
File: IMG_4817.jpg (81KB, 640x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4817.jpg
81KB, 640x609px
>>37640571

I'm new, did I do something wrong? Take me through the ropes, robot-kun.
>>
>>37640619
nobody on /r9k/ has a girlfriend
>>
File: 5cc.jpg (75KB, 680x1075px) Image search: [Google]
5cc.jpg
75KB, 680x1075px
>>37640682

Well there's good reason I don't have one anymore.

Anything else that's good to know?
>>
>>37640710
Openly bragging about your sexual experiences is not accepted on this board. By enforcing a board culture that's friendly to autist NEETs you help preserve a very important place on this website. You can help enforce it by reminding posters they're not supposed to post this content and making fun of them for doing it. If you degenerate the board culture by posting without knowing the climate you're going to anger a lot of people who don't have any other places left.
>>
>>37640846

Sounds like those kind of people are better off dead, IMO. Taking up resources and space.
>>
>>37640522
You know what's messed up? That Op should think we actually give a shit about his problems. Fuck off
>>
>>37640846
Chad here.
Maybe if you guys weren't autistic shut in NEETs who sperg out everytime a girl is on a 5 meter radius from you, and actually you guys worked on yourself and just were yourself when girls approach you, maybe y'all could get gf's, instead of sperging on an anonymous board every time someone mentions the word "gf".
That's just sad brah.
>>
>>37640945

Good to see a fellow chad in this thread.
>>
>>37640879
Then perhaps you won't like the people who have browsed this board for many years and regularly post here, just like most people shouldn't go on /cgl/ if they despised women
>>37640945
Chad how can you possibly understand their perspectives?
>>
>>37640980

You are so easy to understand and so easy to hate.
>>
>>37641061
Perhaps that's your arrogance talking my man
>>
>>37640962
I know right m8. Sometimes robots in these threads act beyond pathetic even by their standards. That's just sad. Even more when they could just follow our advice but they decide to isolate themselves.
>>37640980
Do robots even have perspectives? To be honest i don't even understand whats going on their minds. Why isolating yourself the whole day when you could just go out and win confidence and friends / bang some slut, and then rage at those who actually do something for themselves?
>>
"I'm new." Wtf. What the fuck is bringing these people here. GET OUT. Literally no one wants you here with you "I'm new and don't even know the board culture but lemme try to post and cal someone -kun. That will make me fit in.

Just kill yourself. Seriously. Whatever your problem is the best answer for you is to stop living.
>>
>>37641155

No need to be so hostile, basement dweller. I'm just going on the internet and having a think. What's getting you so flustered?
>>
>>37641155

Have you ever had someone you can open up to about your insecurities? A shoulder to cry on? Sounds like you need it.
>>
File: merrow.png (23KB, 144x110px) Image search: [Google]
merrow.png
23KB, 144x110px
OP here, never thought that one post on a shitty website would cause so many aneurysms in <90 IQ brains.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.