[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never used an Apple product in my life, outside of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I've never used an Apple product in my life, outside of an iPod Nano I bought from a pawn shop.
I'm thinking of switching over to the Apple ecosystem for a while, just to see.

Have any of you guys switched from Android + Windows to Apple's ecosystem? What are the pros and cons?
>>
Apple ecosystem?
lol what? do you even know what an ecosystem is? stop using words you don't know.
>>
File: b8.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
b8.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>37640455
Pretty good, almost got me.
>>
>>37640428
>Cons, really expensive. Shitty hardware that's obsolete. Have to use Itunes. No keyboard shortcuts work and everything like the x button to close is in a different spot.
>Pros???
>>
No AAA desktop gaming, limited customization (UI wise), ALL the music apps on macos suck balls, A $400 macbook pro has the same specs as a $150 thinkpad (that runs OSX just fine), hardware is overly fragile, Apple Store support is usually shit (they want to fully replace your machine for any issue beyond the most basic), you cant upgrade it alter because all the compnents are either inaccessable or permanently mounted Recent models are under spec'd and have cooling issues, and macos is a dead OS since apple merged IOS and macos dev teams.

They have somewhat decent screens though. I used to use apple back in the PPC days but Intel macs are just PCs with a special OS on it, an OS that with some know how (and some forum digging) you can install on cheaper hardware and still have a decent stable experience.
>>
>>37640428
The problem with Apple is that they tend to treat technology like art. This is a bad thing. I don't want controversial ideas. I don't want you to express yourself using design.

I want you to make good, stable products, which, for the most part, they do, but every now and then they do something really fucking stupid (headphone jack) that you have no choice but to deal with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.