[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that (((social media))) and smartphones is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: I5B5uBA-u9kn3o.jpg (396KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
I5B5uBA-u9kn3o.jpg
396KB, 1200x897px
Daily reminder that (((social media))) and smartphones is the reason the human interaction and socializing has become a hollow shell of itself
>>
Society will adapt.
>>
I'm too autistic to look at my phone in public.
>>
>>37640342
Life..uh.._____ _ ___
>>
>not listening to music whenever you are outside
You can also just have them on and hear all the normies talk "privately."
>>
>>37640379
>listening to music
music is made by normies for normies. how have you not /ascended/ yet?
>>
>>37640409
Okay anon, do I just it on the edge of my bed and stare at my wall for 3 hours while slowly rubbing my limp dick
>>
>>37640409
Its either that or listen the the nigs be nigs in the next aisle.
>>
>stare at your phone the whole time in public
>perfectly normal well adjusted civil person

>try to talk to people
>why are you talking to me go away you annoying creep

>people talk to you
>99% of the time its a beggar
>rest is asking for directions or take their picture
>which the could just use selfie sticks and GPS for
>>
wtf do normies even do on their phones all day long?
>>
>>37640469
>ay yo can i borrow yo phone for a sec?
>>
File: fsaffgfesewwdawdad.jpg (12KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
fsaffgfesewwdawdad.jpg
12KB, 210x230px
it actually makes me angry seeing people like this irl

listening to music is acceptable
>>
>>37640469
wtf man do you live in New York or something. Being out in public is nothing like this
>>
>>37640479
monitor what other normies posted on instagram. facebook and snapchat
>>
>>37640492
Los Angeles actually.
>>
>>37640310
the fuck are you supposed to do while waiting in line at a god damned mall? talk to strangers?

YOU HAVE A MAGICAL THINGAMAJIG IN YOUR POCKET, USE IT JESUS
>>
>>37640310
They've been saying this for centuries about books, magazines, newspapers, TVs etc. If anything smart phones increase the amount of social interaction via social media.

Don't pretend like you were going to strike up a conversation with someone if they didn't have a phone.
>>
>>37640427
>do I just it on the edge of my bed and stare at my wall for 3 hours while slowly rubbing my limp dick
yes
or just play vidya
>>
>>37640496
are they even self-aware?
wtf
>>
>>37640509
>the fuck are you supposed to do while waiting in line at a god damned mall? talk to strangers?
This is actually how people made friends back in 1987
>>
>>37640533
No. It's not. You're living in a retarded world where facts don't exist. Nobody is making friends regularly while standing in line. It might happen once. Otherwise it's idle conversation to alleviate boredom. Why do that now when I can have interesting conversation with a friend?
>>
>>37640509
>YOU HAVE A MAGICAL THINGAMAJIG IN YOUR POCKET
99% of the people use it to look at what other people are doing on their social media page.
>>
>>37640533
Those were dark times indeed
>>
>>37640492
It is in Denver.
>>
>>37640509
>>37640549
very, very few people actually use their magical thingamajig for anything usefull
>>
>>37640310
its not a problem for me since I dont leave the house and my 2D waifus talk to me all the time
>>
>>37640533
No. It wasn't. Stop lying, weirdo.
>>
>>37640545
I do it all the time desu, but I'm fukken awesome and you might not be able to replicate my experiences.
>>
>>37640632
No you don't. I've actually picked up a girl who I dated for 6 or so months at a check out but that was ONCE. The chances are low that you're not a virginal autismo like almost everyone else here let alone that you do this REGULARLY. It's not about social aptitude, it's that most people aren't interested regardless.
>>
>1997
>Oh my god you actually spend your time talking to strangers on the internet? You're such a creep!
>2017
>OMG you don't have a facebook or a snapchat? You're such a creep!
>>
>>37640353
> finds a way

tbj senpai
>>
>>37640649
With a negative attitude like that you'll never succeed at anything man!
>>
>>37640711
So why are you still a virgin living with your parents?
>>
>>37640673
I don't have facebook and whenever I tell people about it they always act genuinely shocked
I got snapchat but I only use it to talk to my family
>>
>people dont talk to randoms
why the fuck not?

I hate cunts that refuse to talk back to you if you talk to them in public.
plus girls love it if you can strike up a good convo. shows youre not a faggot
>>
>>37640310
I'd much rather have this "hollow shell" than what came before it. Social media allows a lot more low stress human interactions than we used to have.
>>
>>37640737
Haven't been either since I was 16 bro
>>
What's wrong anon? You don't want to be part of the social body?
>>
>>37640824
I'm not your bro you lying faggot.
>>
>>37640857
I'm not your lying faggot, scro.
>>
yeah, because if that guy in the shorts tapped the girl in front of him on the shoulder to start a conversation, she would just be like "ewww creep" and run away
>>
>>37640792
I knew there were more normies here than there used to be, but goddamn
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>37640792
>girls love it if you can strike up a good convo
GET THE FUCK OOOOOOUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37640492
I work in NYC driving a truck and almost every single person is staring at the phone all the time when they walk. Dont even look to see if they have a right away at an intersection before i run them over, then have the audacity to say im wrong when they walkin across 5th ave without lookin.
>>
>>37640982
people who do nothing but stare at their hypnorectangles are the normies tho. striking up convos with randos is for weirdos now.
>>
>>37640310
Yeah, because before 2007 everyone waiting in a line or riding the bus just spontaneously befriended eachother.
>>
>>37640469
>>37640492
>>37640505
>>37640575
>>37641084
>cities
You poor bastards.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.