[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did any robot ever make it out of robot status by lifting ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 27

File: eric backk.jpg (52KB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
eric backk.jpg
52KB, 928x522px
did any robot ever make it out of robot status by lifting ?

im lifting for 8 months now and yes i gained some confidence but im still almost 25yo kissless virgin

https://youtu.be/s8IfPBA2kkA
>>
>Virgin loser in bad shape
>Virgin loser in great shape

If nothing else it's a step forward.
Can't hurt, right?
>>
>>37640356
of course
but theres also a thing where grills "dont want" jacked guys and they get mired more by gays than girls

i did notice girls are checking out my ass at times now
>>
I started at 24.

I'm 30 now. My mental state has become far worse than it was before I started.

I only keep on lifting because I'm addicted to the results and especially the pump. But it ain't change shit about my life otherwise.
>>
>>37640398
overhead press bench squat deadlift?
>>
It only made me more autistic and gave me anger issues. Also made me horribly insecure about my body. I got a gf and some friends a couple months after I stopped lifting, but that's probably a coincidence.
>>
>>37640386
>i did notice girls are checking out my ass at times now
Actually had the same thing.
A girl at work commented to another girl (who then told me, the gossip) that I had a firm ass.

I still consider myself DYEL having only be lifing/running for a number of months like you.
Keep it up but focus on improving yourself in other ways too.
>>
>>37640470
not him but i'll share !

I don't deadlift or flat bench though

squat is 365 x 5 , ohp is 190 x 3, and incline bench is like 225 x 6 or something close

this would all be more impressive if my bw wasn't 250
>>
>>37640470
83-84kg bw

Weighted pullups 5x5 - 45kg
Press 5x5 - 77.5kg
Squat 5x5 - 165kg
Deadlift 3x5 - 190kg
Bench 5x5 - 115kg
Rows 5x5 - 110kg

I do full body 2-3x a week.

A = squats,weighted pullups, bench + meme lifts for pump
B = deads, press, rows + meme lifts for pump
>>
>>37640386
>grills "dont want" jacked

They don't want full on meatheads.

If you have a body like Zac Efron they'll flock to you like flies to shit.
>>
>>37640239
8 months? Not natty tho, holy fuck you're putting up weight that I can barely so now after a couple years in just 8 months.
>>
File: Eric (totally natty) Bugenhagen.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Eric (totally natty) Bugenhagen.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>37640547
are you short?

im 6'2, almost 220lbs bodyweight
187cm tall, 95kg

diddlydoo 190kg for single
squat 140kg for single
bench (fuck bench)
ohp 65kg for single
bent over row 100kg x 5 or some shit (with quite a bit of cheat tho)
>>37640597
neat
>>37640643
not me in the picture, pictured is Eric Bugenhagen aka new millenium cyanide christ of fitness
>>
>>37640663
a little, 5'9
>>
>>37640681
ok that explains it a bit

i have ape arms

187cm height and 200cm wingspan
my bench suffers because of that but my deadlift is above average
>>
>>37640701
I was deadlifting 405 for reps when I quit deadlifting a few years ago

I had the most amount of 'injuries' and general aches and pains when deadlifting

maybe my form was shit but I feel much more comfortable squatting than deadlifting so I just started doing that more often
>>
>>37640752
conventional feels like shit for me, always feel like on verge of snapping my shit up on lower back
thats why i pull sumo
>>
>>37640547

French piece of shit detected. I can tell you're OP too.
>>
>>37640829
I am neither the OP nor am I french

if I was french, why would I use pounds ?
>>
>>37640838

Then why the fuck do you put a space before your question mark? You fucking homo.
>>
>>37640791
yeah I eventually pulled sumo but it still would make my back ache for a few days after

I'm not training to be a powerlifter so I just said fuck it and quit deadlifting

>>37640852
it's just something I do sometimes. stop replying to me.
>>
>>37640239
as long as your face and physique are average, personality is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>37640861
>it's just something I do sometimes. stop replying to me.

French cuck absolutely detected.

I bet not knowing how to use the present perfect continuous is also a thing you do. Fucking piece of shit.

>im lifting for 8 months

Absolute piece of shit right there.
>>
File: natty as fuck.png (396KB, 430x424px) Image search: [Google]
natty as fuck.png
396KB, 430x424px
>>37640950
how fucking dumb of you

im op, the guy you are replying to isnt
im polish living in netherlands

get fucked newfriend
>>
>>37640976

I don't mind your english polebro, dunno what that guy's problem is...
>>
>>37640976

Kurwa mach, faggot.
>>
File: 1473523226174.png (18KB, 525x482px) Image search: [Google]
1473523226174.png
18KB, 525x482px
>>37641037
kurwa very much thank you!
>>
Working out for 7 years now, it doesn't help. Getting conflicting feels all the time in regards to my looks.

SQ: 440 lbs
BP: 280 lbs
DL: 530 lbs

BW is around 185lbs. Currently getting into competitve CrossFit.
>>
>>37641130

Crossfit is the scientology of the fitness industry, forget about it.

Show a pic of your bod.

Stop using pounds, use kilos.
>>
>>37640239
Tha's a fucking joke. Once I reached 14 I started lifting, talking to girls, growing out of my comfort zone, and being confident. I thought I was going place. In fact I had never stopped from being that friendless, ugly guy. I had just grown some muscles over my lanky body.

Let me tell you that when I realized that all this was for shit and I hadn't changed, at the age of 19, this was rough to take. Now I'm still a loser, but I'm not trying anymore.

Fuck life, I actually believed I had made it.
>>
>>37641164
>>37640871

And some other posts: bullshit. You're trying to keep the competition low by discouraging robots. Evil piece of shit.

Here's the truth: once you get athletic, muscular, even a bit beefy, with well defined muscles, and it shows, you'll SURGE in women's opinion. You'll instantly top 90% of all other men.

If you manage not to repel women past that point, you'll be fine.

And that's only one of the many advantages of lifting.
>>
>>37640752
>I had the most amount of 'injuries' and general aches and pains when deadlifting

Shit form. Weight too heavy, etc.

There's soreness and pain. If your body tells you something's wrong, fucking listen.

https://youtu.be/4AObAU-EcYE

Learn.
>>
>>37641142

Competitve CrossFit is highly unrelated to what a majoriy of people consider it. There is no randomness or anything. Basically it's about being a well-conditioned weightlifter.

Pic related, I know my chest looks horrendous. Definitely my weakest bodypart

>using kilos on a board full of burgers
>implying they'll get anything if it's metric
>>
File: tfw too intelligent to deadlift.jpg (151KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent to deadlift.jpg
151KB, 764x551px
>>37641164
im realizing that it does help fixing the confidence issues, but its not use, you will not be granted the qt 3.14 even if you reach 2/3/4/5

im not super ugly, id say average. But it doesnt help im intp autist.

Anyways, wont stop me from lifting, in fact i got myself home gym equipment, squat rack, 2 barbells and im waiting for weights to come in.

gains only gonna get bigger

I just want qt wife to have kids with, garage where i can lift, and nice stable job to work.
Too bad people these days want to be instagram superstars or some shit.

I think ill start going to libraries in hopes of getting some brain gains and maybe finding cute girls. who knows
>>
fit people can't be robots.

/thread
>>
>>37641235
>I know my chest looks horrendous.

Did CrossFit give you body dysmorphia too?
>>
>>37641230
>Shit form. Weight too heavy, etc.

doesn't really matter now, haven't deadlifted in 3+ years

no reason to imo

also

>implying I haven't seen this video already
don't link form videos (esp. rippetoe lol) as if I haven't seen them already
>>
File: 1484809437210.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484809437210.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
>>37641253
robots ? perhaps not
but lifting wont fix issues in your head and make you into social party beast
>>
>>37641238
>2/3/4/5

only a very, VERY small percentage of people that lift will ever attain a 2pl8 OHP

even less will do it natty
>>
>>37641273

>my form is shit
>but I've seen how to do it

Waste of space.
>>
>>37641273
https://youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E

have you seen this one ?

anyways, if one has shit leverages, conventional and sumo will fuck you up

trapbar deadlift/behind the back deadlift is much easier on lower back due reduced moment arm

maybe that might be more up your alley

or even rack pulls from / above the knee
>>
>>37641303
my form isn't shit because I don't deadlift anymore

my form doesn't exist
>>
File: IMG-20150517-WA0002.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150517-WA0002.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>37641262

Brought it with me. Just like my fucked up shoulders.

Pic related is around two years old, back didn't really change since then.
>>
I'm trying to get out of robot status by dieting first. I did a little lifting to help me through a weight loss stall but then I quit once it started coming off again.

I've lost more weight than I am, which is highly embarassing. 230lbs lost, 220 currently...
>>
>>37641280
everyone has issues

its not any different
>>
>>37640871
>>37640239
>>37641164
>>37641238
Lifting will better you and put you higher up the social status ladder (all the health benefits aside, of course, anyhow), but it won't fix all your problems.

If you wanna be more socially competent you have to practice that as well.
If you want to be non anxious, you have to work on that as well.

Such is live.

>Learn to deal with your feelings.
>Read "How to manage depression with CBT for dummies".
>Use the apps CBT Diary, CBTi Coach and Life Strategy to track your feelings, dreams and fears.

>Organize your life.
>Track your tasks with the apps Taskhammer, Life Strategy, Raise the Bar & My Class Schedule.

>Learn to meditate or pray.
>"The Courage to be", "Way of the peaceful warrior", "The concept of anxiety" "The power of now" & "The Way of a Pilgrim" are great places to start.

>Become more social.
>Read "No more Mr. Nice Guy", "how to win friends and influence people", "The 48 laws of power", "How to make anyone fall in love with you" and "The way of the superior man".
>Learn what they offer (write it down on cards) and practice it.
>Join a club/ Hobby group.
>Do social work.
>Go out.

>Sleep more, and more regularly
>Wear fitting clothes.
>Have good hygiene.

>Practice, practice, practice.

Oh and for the guy who said:
>I just want qt wife to have kids with, garage where i can lift, and nice stable job to work.
A conversion to catholicism + tradcath online dating might unironically be for you.
If you are ok with it perhaps other niche dating (women who are bodily disabled/ lost a limb in an accident etc.) as well.

I'd suggest higher standards though.
>>
File: angry-pepe-gun.jpg (99KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-gun.jpg
99KB, 486x486px
>>37641212
Fuck you. Kill yourself. You're goddamn naive if you think lifting will help. I lifted since I was 14 (I(m the poster) and this shit didn't help me. I felt more confident on the inside but on the outside I was still ugly and I was still awkward no matter how hard I tried. Lifting will just trick you into believing you're atctually a better person when in fact you're not. You're a fucking piece of shit for making people think that going to the gym fixes their problem. Things matter. Your voice, your personality, your connections, your knowledge, a load of shit matters in love. Take it from me. Acne and a bad face took it. I was a good 5/10 and despite being a lank I had some muscles. I was rejected four times. And I wasn't a dumbass. I was kind and remotely intelligent. So fuck you and your naive bullshit. You're not gonna make it.

I thought I was gonna make it. Yeah it was beautiful lifting, talking to everyone, reading books, doing shit with my life, I actually believed it was going to work, it had tricked me into thinking I was a fucking chad do you even believe that and in the end I was nothing. I realized I wa sjust a worthless piece of evil little fucking shit scum. Fucking shit grows out of my fucking filthy face, my eyes look retarded, I can't make basic small talks, I feel like a fucking alien.

So go lift your fucking weights. Enjoy it while it lasts. You can't kill what's inside you. I was at the top and I realized it didn't mean shit if you didn't continually build a good base for you as a person. KYS
>>
>>37641319

It was shit when it hurt yourself. Either that or you were lifting above your level. Either way, you were doing it wrong.
>>
>>37641412
>You're goddamn naive if you think lifting will help.

Faggot, I lifted for two years, then fucking BOOM, women always wanted to talk to me. That feel when a hot woman just wants to know how you are doing and stares at you with a smile, that fucking feel, bro.

Women will suddenly notice your arms and remark upon them, "Hey, anon, are you working out or what, your arms look... defined, and you look thicker, stronger, it's amazing!"

And now when I ask a woman how she's doing, huge fucking smile and she keeps talking and talking and smiling and checking me out, you can feel the lust rising, it's fucking insane.

And before long, seeing as you're not making a move, they end up doing so. They're not used to it, so it's awkward and cute.

And before long, they're sucking your cock trying to impress you with their skills, ready to do ANYTHING to keep you theirs.

"I can swallow if you like."

"I can try to deep throat though I never did it, please be patient with me."

"You can even fuck my ass, anon, if you really want to."

Keep lifting, anon.
>>
File: 1401894381861.jpg (11KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1401894381861.jpg
11KB, 267x181px
>>37641379
(I'm >>37641412 and >>37641164 )

>be me
>be a bullied khv till 14 yrs old
>is good in class

>starts lifting with good schedule
>gains come
>start talking more
>making a few (((friends)))
>cracking jokes in class
>caring for myself
>reading
>good tests
>ask girl out
>gets rejected
>talk to more girls, feel better, confidence is still here
>try another qt
>get rejected

>skip two years

>i'm at the top
>literally at the top of my fucking self I'm gonna make it
>fall in love with decent girl
>be decent guy
>fail
>take a look in the mirror
>realize you're still skinny despite threeyears of constant effort
>realize acne
>realize you still can't behave normally and make actual friends outside of school
>realize your grades were good only because everyone else was lazy
>realize you aren't worth shit
>depression kills any mtoivation left
>be failure hobo lanklet
>realize the "go to gym meditate bro" is normie-tier advice

And no before you ask I don't want my life regulated by a fuckin gcellphone tracking my 265 tasks for the day
I can't even make it out of my bed anymore
Gonna wageslave until i shoot myself
>>
>>37641379
i have decent hygiene, shower twice a day, fitting clothes (most of time casual clothes tho, i hate dressing up while i probably should sometimes)

i just hate going out to parties and shit, i rather be alone when im not at work. And i have barely any contacts with outside world when im not at work.

Probably why im obsessed about that one girl at work place when shes probably thinking im some turbo creep

feels badman

>>37641454
i noticed it to smaller degree, girls complimenting my arms, legs and back. They approach you and talk to you out of blue or the uglier chicks stare at you.

doesnt change im 24 kissless virgin
>>
File: reee.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
>>37641454
>Faggot, I lifted for two years, then fucking BOOM, women always wanted to talk to me.

I lifted for three years, three times per week, with no fat in my food and good food. My face is still 4/5 and confidence was just an illusion. Got rejected four to five times depending on the definition or rejection you have.

If lifting was enough to save you, then you probably have an alright face and decent social skills. Which I and most robots don't have.
>>
>>37641488

Gains are slow. Keep lifting. Stop seeing rejection as a failure on your part, silly boy. You will attract someone who's right for you, not others. The girl will need to be good enough to see your worth, if she doesn't, it doesn't mean you fail or aren't good enough, it just means she doesn't see it. Stop seeing this as a test.

Just be happy that the relationship fails before it exists, it saves you time, money, pain, and your soul. Keep moving on. Use dating websites. Have no fear.
>>
>all these fat fucks

75kg bw 230kg regional deadlift record for juniors reporting in

118kg pause bench

75kg OHP

180kg squat

Also eric is like the strongest natty on youtube
>>
>>37641504
>They approach you and talk to you out of blue or the uglier chicks stare at you.

If you could only know the fucked up shit in those ugly women's heads: they want you to savage them in bed, and they get so lost in those thoughts, they can't even speak to you much.

It's fucking hot.

Sometimes I get close and whisper:

I'll do it, all of it.

Then they explode in confusion and vaginal fluids.
>>
>>37641519
>with no fat in my food

Are you fucking retarded? Are you one of those idiots who think the fat in your body comes from the fat you eat???????
>>
>>37641454
what are u doing on r9k ree
>>
>>37641528
I lifted for three years with motivation and some very good advice. I tried to better myself. I was a turbo normie back then. But I didn't learn social skills as a kid. My face is a fucking rotting limb covered in wart-like scars that no fucking lotion or pills has fixed over five years. Rejection was the first nail in my coffin. Then came academic failure. Then came the fact that I was a family shame and disappointment. Then came the fact that all my efforts were for nothing. Then came the fact that all I'm good at is fantasy roleplaying. Then came the fact that I had no motivation. Then came the fact that I had depression-like symptoms.

I just want to buy a gun and be done with it at this point.
>>
File: home gym.jpg (996KB, 1624x2977px) Image search: [Google]
home gym.jpg
996KB, 1624x2977px
first part of home gym lads
waiting for some plates to come in
>>
Lifted for 4 years and now I have torn my pec muscles while doing pec flies and herniated my l5 s2 disk in my spine due to deadlifts.

Don't lift anons.

I can't left my arms in front of my body without being in extreme pain and I can't run due to slipped disk.

I wish I never started lifting and I started a fat fuck neet. This was not worth it.
>>
>>37641551
Oh sorry your dumbcunt fucktard you want me to start spelling out the % of protein and the % of fat in my food on a Vietnamese dog-cooking image board? Fucking shit, I meant HEALTHY FOOD
>>
>>37641519
>no fat in food

jesus christ

your nutrition was shit tier, no wonder you havent gained shit, you didnt have any testosterone because no fat
>>
File: autismo.jpg (502KB, 1698x1474px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
502KB, 1698x1474px
>>37640239
5 years

im not autistici likes yours though im drunk rn and go tbanned from /fit/ so im posting here for first time instead

i played lots of games when i was a kid and never socialized so idk if that counts
>>
File: htrhteth.jpg (77KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
htrhteth.jpg
77KB, 664x960px
>>37641559

I'm doing this.
>>
>>37641586
>>37641584

Kill yourself, you'll give everyone a break. I'm not going to disclose my entire food scheudle for some gym rat's sorry ass. I poured 100% motivation in there and had some really good counsel from the gym owner.
>>
>>37641584

Fat is healthy, idiot.
>>
I'm still an ugly loser with bad social skills that women pay no attention to. But I squatted 4 plate and deadlift 5 plate.

The reality is that it makes little difference
>>
>>37641601

What's your routine, handsome man?
>>
>>37641601
solid.
Thick.

>>37641615
yeah
sure
>>
>>37641622
>Fat is healthy
Not too much. Basically, my eating schedule was the following: A lot of meat, pasta, as well as fish, chicken and broccoli + greek yoghurts, bananas, and some proteins I found at the drug store.
>>
>>37641633
idk myself man just chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/legs though past 3 months ive been squattingf every single day

i mainly do free weights only jkoined real gym 3 months ago so i threw in cable flies
>>
>>37641634
>solid.
>Thick.

Like the dick in your asshole gay faggot

>>37641624
Tough going, congrats on finding this out
>>
>>37641669
>being straight

get the fuck out of here normie
>>
>>37641679
>>being straight

>being a faggot
>actually taking dicks

You're the normie
>>
>>37640398
Also 30's, started lifting in middle school.
The amount of info passing around since mid to late 2000's upward from 2010+ is massive compared to early 2000's and back. It can really just suck you into just focusing all your time on it.

>>37641379
>Lifting will better you and put you higher up the social status ladder
Nobody generally will notice you lift if you're not skinny when you're going for the gains. If you're on a bulk or starting off with a high body fat people will just think you're fat. It'd be like if they seen a football line backer or something, real big dude probably has insane lifting stats, but people won't see past the fat. I been skinny, and I been fat. Got noticed a lot more that I lift when I was a stick, didn't get a mention of it when I was twice that size since I had a gut to match.

How the fuck are you going to go on to recommend religion after recommending lifting for vanity? As a catholic I find it rather absurd you'd try to sell it pimping traditional women as a perk.
>>
File: WAAMU.jpg (43KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
WAAMU.jpg
43KB, 480x230px
i lift to attain pillar men status
>>
>>37641664
>3 months ive been squattingf every single day

When do your muscles grow if you train daily?
>>
>>37641579
l5 s1*

Typo
>>
>>37641738
idk man but its working for the legs

i dont train other parts every single day usually only AxBxCxx with squats everyday 5x5
>>
>>37641831
>idk man but its working for the legs

Have you compared with more rest days to see the difference?
>>
I can lift whatever you want but your dick will always be small. So there is no point of doing that
>>
>>37641976

I have a big dick, ask me anything.
>>
>>37641764
muscle imbalances, bad form/ego lifting and shit genes, don't blame lifting for your own shortcomings you turd lol
>>
>>37641738
google
bulgarian training
>>
IT DOES NOT HELP.

I went from a weak bitch who could barely bench the bar to these stats:

Bench: 330lb x3
OHP: 185lb x3
SquaT: 405lb x2
Deadlift: 565lb x1

I stopped drinking, ate perfectly etc... Didnt matter.
>>
>>37642066
mirin

weight height pics ?
>>
>>37642031

Alternating with lighter weights, it's like active recovery. I get it.

Do you do that too?
>>
File: 1496015227348.jpg (51KB, 295x324px) Image search: [Google]
1496015227348.jpg
51KB, 295x324px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
>mfw delusional gymcels
>>
>>37642066

>be American turds
>use "pounds"
>writes "lb"
>for Libra, though he doesn't know, because dumb American
>muh dick
>muh bitchness

What the fuck are you doing wrong? I've fucked 3 women in my life and I can't lift a quarter of those stats.
>>
>>37642077
>doesn't post pics

you just know he's 240lbs+ lol
>>
>>37642079
this is not bulgarian

bulgarian is maxing out every single day and very low volume

i do lift almost every day
but i dont max out every single day, just keep volume low and rotate exercises
>>
>>37642112
>this is not bulgarian

Fucktartd, that's straight from the link you gave me. Do you even read the shit you give out?
>>
>>37642077
>>37642102
Of course im a fat fuck. 6'4 280 lbs (last august at the time of those stats).

My stats are worse now. I've lost a lot of the motivation I had last year and the years before it.

>>37642100
Hey, frick off and dont bully me.
>>
>>37642219
literally REPLY to post where i posted any link to what is bulgarian training. I only mentioned google

LITERALLY FIRST RESULT
https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/bulgarian-training-simplified

>people complaining about ree no gf when they cant tie their own shoes

jesus christ brainlets in here on r9k
>>
>>37642222
Your stats were never impressive to begin with fatso. So don't say shit like "IT'S NOT WORTH A SHOT" when you're a 30% bodyfat mess and deadlift like 2x bodyweight
>>
>>37642282
Hey. I never saw anyone at the gym deadlift more than 500lbs so.......

Those aren't my only stats. Here are some other ones you think would help.

>Own a 3 bedroom home in a nice neighborhood
>nice car, all paid off
>120k a year salary

I'm not a virgin but women can smell the autism. Nothing is going to change that.
>>
>>37642271
>>37642219
>>37642112
please don't fight anons. this is a safe space
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>37640239
>that fucking video

I'm starting to lift but I only have a pair of 10lbs dumb bells, and a bar with two 15s and 2 8 pounds
>>
>>37640386
2 things:

1. It it highly unlikely that you will get your body mass to a certain degree women will find overblown and unattractive.
You will most likely be under the category of steroid users.

2. Girls wanting feminine men have issues. You're actually lucky they don't want to pair up with you.
>>
>>37642271

Damage control is a bitch.

"To overcome overtraining, Abadjiev cycled his athlete's workouts with heavy and light days. The heavy days allowed the athletes to overload the intended lift and light days allowed for joint recovery and skill improvement."

Just get fucked, idiot.
>>
Body rate threads are like dick rate threads for people with small dicks
>>
>>37640600
>zac efron
>meathead
What they're really looking for is what freddy from I carly looks like now or Logan Paul
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (648KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
648KB, 3191x1760px
>falling for the lifting meme

When will it stop.
>>
>>37640239
I'm lifting for 3 years, I am 24, I'm 1,86 m and I currently weight 84 kg. My stats are: 190 kg deadlift, 130 kg squats, 115 kg bench press.

But on the downside:
I live at home (move out in August in a student flat)
I'm a bit older than the average student in the 2nd semester
I have a low self esteem
I get friendzoned by every girl ever

So no. I have a few more bros, but I'm still a virgin. Lifting is great, I love lifting, you feel manly as fuck after that, but it doesn't cure all your other problems. If you are mentally ill since your teenager days no lifting in the world can fix your mentally.
>>
>>37642704
if they had beards they'd look better
>>
For those of you who don't have a home gym, does the anxiety ever get better? I've been going to the gym for 3 months, but it still scares me the same as the first day I walked in. I feel extremely anxious the whole time I'm there, and it makes the whole thing awful. I sometimes break down and cry and soon as I get home and brushing off the suicidal thoughts is getting harder.
>>
>>37643128
Might be a strange question, but do you have neurodermatitis and do you use cortisone? I had the same problems (crying after I went from places with many people in it) because I used cortisone anoint since the neurodermatitis came up in my puberty (so from 13 to 23 basically), I stopped using it a year ago and now I don't have any crying attacks anymore and since I stopped eating bread or anything other stuff with wheat or sugar in it even the neurodermititis goes back.
>>
>>37640600
that guy looks like a roid/meth junky
>>
>>37643128
Dude go to a shrink. A lot of lifters have an inferiority complex and you get a lot of memes from 'be alpha bro, just lift bro, it's good for social status bro' type bros. Weights aint going to fix your head. Lifting is for your muscles, consider going to a shrink like lifting for your brain. Different muscle, different work out- you wouldn't do squats for bigger biceps would you?
>>
2.5 years since i started lifting
Took an 8 month break at some point
330 bench, 220 OHP 500+ DL
Probably even less happy than when i started.
Still extremely lonely
6'4 210 lbs
Ask me anything.
And sure, i get attention from girls, but girls are for the most part trash. I cant relate to any of those things.
>>
>>37643475
you have me attention fuck my boipussy
>>
>>37643628
No
Sex is gross
Especially bum sex
I just want to sleep in the same bed as another person
>>
>>37643475
mirin

but how you dont have a gf is beyond me
i look like shit despite lifting so its granted
idk how your face looks like.

On other hand, if you only attract sluts and you dont want that around you then i respect it
>>
>>37643696
well then lets lift together and cuddle after a long day of working out
>>
File: 1497064609132.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497064609132.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>37642066

I've fucked 6 different girls and I'm barefoot 5'5" and have the arms of a literal SKELETON.

Y'all are legitimately failures at life. You realize that even when you're fit you still have to... like... approach girls right?
>>
>>37643719
My face is pretty attractive.
Its an 8 on soc.
If i put some time into it and grow a beard id look even better.
I dont have a gf because girls dont want to go out into the woods where we can be as loud as we want and cover neutral milk hotel with a guitar and our voices. Girls dont want to have somebody to love and protect them, they want to be "strong and independent" and fuck as many guys as possible.
So basically, im waiting for a unicorn that dosent exist.
>>
>>37643735
Bud i lift like 40 mins/ day
There is no long day of working out. Its a long day of smoking weed/ staring at the wall till i can be assed to do a few bench reps then give up and smoke more weed.
Muscle confusion.
>>
>>37643766
well i hope you find the girl you are looking for, sounds to me like yo uwere looking in wrong place tho

just like me
except im like 5 face wise and 4 body wise
>>
File: 1497051045423.jpg (54KB, 479x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497051045423.jpg
54KB, 479x498px
>>37642704

This is how deluded robots are.. they they actually use this picture as one of their memes.

The fact of the matter is that ALL OF THOSE GET LAID. Half of them look like typical male porn stars.

The guys on the top left, top right, and top center are actually considered attractive by most women GUARANTEED.
>>
>>37643832
Where is the "right place"?
>>
>>37643877

Guy on the bottom left needs to shave his head, his chest, and bingo, he looks like a male porn star.
>>
>>37643736
Wow
Great
R9k respects you a lot
>>
>>37643883
that is the biggest question anon
by far

>>37643877
this
Id say many of these guys could also improve by direct neck work, pencil necks, worst offenders guy on top left and middle top pic

i cant be assed to shop biger necks on them rn
>>
>>37642704

robots can't find any examples for their "lifting meme" so they have to resort to posting two pictures of a guy with a literal facial deformity.
>>
>>37640239
i kinda have
grills literally wanna fug me now
but im autismo and im obsessed with this one qt3.14 so im a vergano. however comma... she likes me but not enough to be my gf apparently
JUST
>>
File: e96.jpg (35KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
35KB, 607x608px
>>37644237
>she likes me but not enough to be my gf
Fucking idiot
>>
>>37643323
no, I don't take any meds
>>37643444
I can't afford a shrink
>>
What's that short film called about the huge muscular dude that lives with his mom but has crippling body image and social skills? I remember these girls invite him to their room and he hangs out a bit before other people show and he just can't take it and leaves. I think it was foreign language with english subs but I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1477883274401.png (161KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1477883274401.png
161KB, 500x292px
>>37644591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

J U S T
>>
>>37644698
Thanks man, I've been looking for that one for awhile.
>>
>>37644698
>that top comment

Kek.
>>
>>37644327
Try to get insurance they'll probably have a shrink in their network you could go to. Personally I tend to avoid other people that are into weight lifting since drug abuse is rampant and I don't want to fall in with that crowd. Really just consider that a shrink would probably help you out more while pursuing your gains than just trying to lift through it. If you did make other friends while weight lifting, not likely I don't know anyone that makes friends at gyms it's not 1970's anymore, with drug abuse being a pretty big thing, they might not necessarily have their own head on quite right. You know what I mean.
>>
>>37644698
Dennis is gonna end up killing his mother
>>
>>37645000
yeah, some guys have tried to sell me drugs/roids at the gym. I'm too broke to buy for them anyways, so at least I don't have to deal with temptation. I am of course very weak willed and tend to fall into addictions easily. Also part of the reason why I'm reluctant about seeing a shrink. I'm afraid I'll end up seeing a psychiatrist, get some pills prescribed, and become totally addicted to them the moment I start noticing they make me feel better. But yeah, I should probably try to get professional help for my mind/brain. They say that working out helps with depression, but I don't think I'm depressed. Just extremely anxious all the time. Also I think I'm developing body dysmorphia because of it. So yeah I probably need a shrink.
>>
>>37640386

I've said it before. Girls "don't want" muscular guys in the same way guys "don't want" makeup. I.e. they actually do like each thing, but they can't really tell when it's present unless it's over the top.

Guys can't tell when girls wear makeup unless it's caked up and disgusting, and girls can't tell if a guy lifts unless he looks like a monster.
>>
Do you get ripped by doing strength routines? Also, i started like month ago and fucked my shoulder rotator cuff already. What should i do to prevent that later?
>>
>>37645663
Guys don't like makeup because we prefer that our girls aren't fucking lying to our faces with their appearance. Yes, we might not be able to tell sometimes with "natural" makeup but that doesn't mean we wouldn't prefer a girl who is naturally beautiful.
>>
I started lifting on Friday. I think it's kinda fun. Still trying to get into the whole "eat more food" thing but it's kinda fun too. On Monday I get to go do it again. I won't become some confident socialite but maybe I won't have to struggle carrying cat litter and cases of water anymore...
>>
>>37645687
stop benching on flat bench and learn proper form

you can get decently big (for a natural) doing strength routines
>>37645711
you dont eat enough if you think its fun
>>
>>37640239

Will it make my bone structure and penis larger and give me a more masculine face?
>>
>>37645711
>>37646383
>you dont eat enough if you think its fun
this
no pain no gain
>>
File: 1457463068748.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1457463068748.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>37640239
I could get jacked until I literally couldn't move, but I'd still hate everyone.
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (100KB, 750x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
100KB, 750x432px
>>37647273
This.
The only real benefit exercise gives you is the advantage of being more physically fit.
>t. robot who tried to escape through exercise
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.