[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In light of yesterday's ROBLOX thread, wanted to make one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: feelsbad.png (145KB, 468x265px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
145KB, 468x265px
In light of yesterday's ROBLOX thread, wanted to make one specifically about nostalgic memories.

>introduced to ROBLOX by friend
>first game played Six Flags Great America, still remember the moment vividly
>spend the next 5 years of my life playing and loving every minute
>introduced little sis and other childhood friends to the game
>hours wasted playing classic games like Sword Fight on the Heights, Dodge the Teapot, Bread/Farm Tycoon, King of the Hill, Space Explorers, Destruction Derby, Build to Survive (The Drakkobloxxers), Ultimate Paintball, Galleon Warfare, Mini-games, actually creative obbys
>holiday events like chasing Telamon server to server to get easter eggs, solving riddles to get Riddler Skull, presents, etc.
>physically hurt to type the above list
>constant war between Blockland and ROBLOX
>eventually left ROBLOX completely in the early stages of Minecraft
>fast forward 6 years
>talked with my sister about our ROBLOX memories
>inspired me to get back on and see what's changed
>wtfisthisshit.jpg
>mfw every avatar has different body types, hair dressed like typical dudebros in volcom hoodies and snapbacks
>decide to check out the quality of new games
>still shitty obstacle courses and regurgitated tycoons
>"no shit, work at a pizza place is still around? fuck yes"
>walk into a complete clusterfuck
>4 cooks running at once and ticket board still completely full, no pizza boxer or supplier, delivery guy spitting game to the cashier
>proceed to give all these kids an inspiring pep talk about teamwork, productivity, and efficiency
>entire staff working together and communicating
>one of them sends me a friend request, asks me to follow him to his tycoon level
>shows off his factory; he's so fucking proud and showing of all his gear
>kid is probably 10, has no clue he's chatting with guy in early 20s
>tfw you're RPing with youngins in ROBLOX to feel like you're a kid again in a fervent attempt to escape the shitty reality of the real world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5RPv1PWbvA

wasn't here for the last thread, this might have been posted.

i remember so vividly watching this video when it first came out and quoting it with my friends. this was nearly 10 fucking years ago.
>>
>>37639879
holy fuck you kids are young and im so old what the fuck happened
>>
>>37639879
What's your username OP, we should dick around on roblox
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.