[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of /pol/? Did you ever even grow into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: keksitani.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
keksitani.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
When did you grow out of /pol/? Did you ever even grow into it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
>>
I couldn't care less about politics.
>>
>>37639385
same here
it has never affected my life in any way and it seems pretty fucking stupid to me
>>
File: 1492621435432.jpg (29KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492621435432.jpg
29KB, 283x357px
>>37639378
Memes were a mistake. This cannot be refuted. There is literally nothing good about memes, they are a cancer upon our society.
>>
>>37639378
the kekistan meme thing was fun for a while though. The normies kinda ruined it by over-exposing it (as they usually do).
>>
I've only been there maybe 5 or 10 times.
Pretty boring. Politics in general for me are just boring. Nothing interesting.
>>
I only go there for the syria threads
>>
>>37639378
Maybe half a year ago? I don't know, I realized there's no right answer or objectivity in politics, like everything else
>>
File: 1496669578203.jpg (1MB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1496669578203.jpg
1MB, 2452x2839px
reason, pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 636x699px
>>37639378
Spent a few years there, I gave up a good few months ago.
I spent most of my time doing stupid stuff like arguing with other white people about who's country is worse off and on the whole I was more miserable the longer I was there.
It was also frustrating since it was full of gullible idiots who'll believe anything, whether it's from a shitty tabloid headline or some good goy politician who they think is on their side.
>>
I never grew out of /pol/. I was never into the whole PRAISE KEK MEME MAGIC /POL/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IT'S HAPPENING part of things in the first place. I agree with /pol/ on a number of issues but they are also prone to a lot of delusions as well.
>>
I shilled for the Jews on there for a couple of months and then got bored.
>>
>>37639378
I never grew out of it. It's just that you view pol in a very stereotypical way. It makes sense why you would. It's about as cringy as any board on this website, but they aren't entirely wrong.

>>37639397
That's retarded.

If it weren't for thousands of years of human effort to hold those in power responsible for their actions, you wouldn't have the freedoms that you have today. You'd be a slave laboring over a turnip field hoping that you don't have to hear the knights and enforcers raping your mother and sister again when you go to sleep in your little mud shack.

The fact that you can speak freely on this board right now is a right that was fought for time and time again for well over two thousand years now. The fact that the government can't just seize you shitty little computer and melt down the gold in it and scrap the lithium ion battery for their own purposes is a right that was secured over the course of millenia. Your life wouldn't exist at all in the fashion it does now if it weren't for politics.

You're just too lazy to care about human society let alone yourself. That doesn't make you better. It just makes you too ignorant to even be selfish.
>>
I never understood that shit. So the guy is wrong because he's ugly? I get it that the kekistani shit is cringeworthy as fuck. But why are ugly people not allowed to have opinions and why are they used as examples for why that opinion is wrong
>>
File: shitposter.jpg (113KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.jpg
113KB, 666x1024px
/pol/ has changed me for life. I don't actively shill for anything but what they've said and shown me I can't just forget. The delusions they sometimes have are a good reminder that if you play too much 4D chess you start to see moves that don't exist. /pol/ in small-to-moderate amounts is extremely good for you.
>>
>>37639378
I enjoy the memes, I do not identify with them or their opinions.
>>
File: IMG_4390.jpg (139KB, 767x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4390.jpg
139KB, 767x900px
>>37639378
When I realized pol had too severe of a lolberg and leftist infestation, so I left for 8pol and TRS
>>
>>37639410
Usually, but with Kekistan it was even funnier because the liberal media made it seem like an underground KKK-cultured civilization.
>>
>>37639975
The kekistan meme was quickly ruined by quadroon of akkad, one of the few annoyingly effective actions he's taken
>>
Is there anything worse that people posting "I kek'd" or just responding to something with "KEK!"?
>>
File: sweaty-black-man.jpg (128KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty-black-man.jpg
128KB, 415x415px
>>37639603
>be non-white
>be bored
>argue for ehtnic cleansing and hitler 2 on /pol/ for keks
>you see /pol/ grow stronger and more influential
>nothing can stop it now
>revolution is sparked
>no state survives
>worldwide Kekistan is formed
>tfw ethnic cleansing begins
>tfw you hear Kekstapo knock on the door
>>
>>37639378
Guys I'm thinking maybe we should stop making memes. People are being retarded and using them in real life.
>>
>>37639974
why does that cap have an RAF bullseye on it or am i missing something?
>>
/lgbt/ here
A lot of repressed gays there.
>>
>>37639949
>/pol/
>4D chess
>>
>>37639378
/pol/ makes more sense now that I know it's people I bullied in middle school
>>
/pol/ is fun; unfortunately some people don't realise the memes are ironic and anyone who tries to create anything social out of it is missing the point.
>>
>>37639898
You didn't even watch the video.
>>
>>37640083
>ironically do research on Jews
>ironically write lenghty tirades on how you found out they control the world
>ironically commit hate crimes

Isn't it ironic?
>>
>>37639378

Gamergate and /pol/ attracted too many normalfags, crippling 4chan to the state that its in now. It doesnt help that moot created boards like /soc/ that just further catered to them.
>>
>>37640083
yeah haha
ironically spreading the truth :)
chill its just irony bro lol
>>
>>37640083
Wait, are you telling me that we aren't going to actually gas all jews and niggers ???? fuck off nu-pol amitright xDDD kys kys
>>
>>37640162
>>37640174
The memes. Not the politics, you mongs.
>>
File: 1496653497184.png (41KB, 293x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496653497184.png
41KB, 293x270px
>>37640189
I was just being ironic.
>>
>>37639378
In 2016, just before the r/theDonald refugees. I had been on it from 2014, so took two years. Now I only go on it to occasionally troll the newfags
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.