[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>tfw a Chad just told me I have a face for radio we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>tfw a Chad just told me I have a face for radio

we're all gonna make it bros
>>
>really fat
>senile old old man asks me how football is going
'Well... thanks?'
>>
>face for radio

Anon I...
>>
File: 1494209517697.jpg (115KB, 1000x800px)
1494209517697.jpg
115KB, 1000x800px
>Chad tells me I have a "one percent chance of getting a girlfriend if I fix my stupid haircut"
>there are 365 days in a year

Gonna go to the haircut person place tomorrow and then pick up my 3.65 gfs on the way home
>>
>>37637467
I think he meant one percent per year
>>
>>37637376
>>37637426
>tfw filipino grandpa said you have a boice good enough to be a radio host and sound like an actor
>>
>>37637467
Massively underrated
>>
>be a little on the chubby side but try to maintain my weight and do cardio in the gym to stay healthy
>hunk hardbody, the most muscular and popular guy in uni tells me that im gonna be the next yokozuna someday

Damn, i never realized chads could be such bros
>>
>>37637539
you know that isn't a compliment right?
>>
>in eight grade
>chad turns around and stares at me for a solid five seconds
>"anon, you are one ugly motherfucker"
He was kidding either
>>
>>37637376
Face...for radio? Where no one can see your face? Only hear your voice?
>>
>>37637717
nothing gets passed you huh anon?
>>
>>37637717
>that's the j0ke.
>>
>>37637717
>not having a video radio
>>
>>37637717
>>37637756
wait.. this was all a setup .... cuz me saying something stupid is that important to you guys ... hmm.
>>
The thing is, we aren't the nice ones most of the time. Chads are.
>>
>>37637434
Whos that nigger?
Original comment
>>
why do you all hate chad so much? he's just doing his thing. why not hate the bitches that reject you? chad will actually help you score if you ask nicely.
>>
>>37637944
I think it's one of those joke headlines like people do to Sam Hyde, but it's anthony cumia from Opie and Anthony
>>
>>37637973
>the chadfairy only helps those who ask nicely
>>
>>37637973
As alright as most Chads are they rarely have a lot of introspective on how they do it, unless they are a reformed robot.
>>
>>37638009
this is true, chad is ignorant mostly because it comes natural to him. but you can still watch and observe, and also have more opportunities around him.

>t. was friends with several chads
>>
>>37637992
hey, most chads are nice guys, and if you tell them how much it sucks to be you and how you can't score, they'll feel bad and make it their mission to get you some. you can also learn a thing or two.

chad ironically will be stunned at the sexual inadequacy of robots and will usually want to help out. bitches on the other hand are just cunts, they deserve the hate.
>>
>>37638112
You have never talked with chad have you?they don't give two flying fucks if you are getting pussy or not,they don't give a flying fuck if you are suffering from the retarded social hierarchy we live in.just fuck off and stop deluding robots with bullshit.
>>
>>37638139
Chads are capable of feeling emotions, unlike Stacies
>>
>>37638226
an old chad here.
this sacrificed my chadness for a robots happiness,
no regrets. those bitches just needs to be fucked guys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.