[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post face on r9k >get called normie chad etc >go on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1471188536063.jpg (39KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471188536063.jpg
39KB, 485x481px
>post face on r9k
>get called normie chad etc
>go on tinder
>barely manage to get one match a week
>>
that's because you're going up against other attractive guys on Tinder, so if you don't capitalize something in your profile or if the girl doesn't like your shirt, she can just swipe in the direction that means "ew", i've never used tinder, so i dunno which direction you swipe to deny someone.
>>
>>37637339
find someone that gets back to back matches and copy his style but put your own twist on it
99% of his matches probably don't pan out anyway
that and you might not be swiping on the type of gal that's actually into you
>>
Only a normie would post their face on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: 1476248150520.png (270KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1476248150520.png
270KB, 800x712px
tinder has evolved over the years. There are an elite sect of mega chads who fuck all the women. You need a gimmick to compete like a huge dick.
>>
Tinder is filled with chaddier Chads than you. You need to go where the Chad market isn't so competitive. Hit up an OKCupid or Christian Mingle. There you can be Top Chad rather than second rate Chad.
>>
>>37637339
I have 0 matches so far and it's been a month. The reason is the fact that it's a meat market for women.
>>
>>37637339
That's probably because your profile is badly made.
I'm like a 6/10 and despite being picky as fuck I get multiple matches a day.

>never talk to them though
>>
>>37637339
Most normalfag men get literally nothing from tinder dude, it's just uber Chad who has more than totally marginal success with it.
>>
>>37637369
>use photos that my friends have taken of me
>friends only take photos of me when we get together to drink, so 3/4 of the pictures have me holding a beer
>in one of them (a picture taken at my friend's place) you can see an anime poster behind me
>swipe right on chubby girls with dyed hair and a bio mentioning anime/vidya
>get 2-3 matches per week, all are anime/vidya afficionados who seem to like drinking a bit too much
>>
>>37637402
How do you make a profile that women want to match with?
>>
>mfw cute boi
>qts don't match
>>
>"Muh based alt-right comedian Sam 'Krazy Koon Killer' Hyde"
Literally /pol/-tier
>>
File: IMG_20170611_114314.png (234KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_114314.png
234KB, 422x422px
>>37640023
Are you retarded? Where did you even read sam hyde in this thread?
>>
>>37640244
OP's pic is from the legendary first world peace sketch to air in the history of the world
>>
>>37640264
Why does it matter though? It's only being used as a mfw type of pic.
>>
gee it's almost like the people on here are living life through a broken lens
>>
>>37640295
>>37640264
>>37640244
The thread was dying so I posted bait to quickly get new posts to appear
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.