[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have 5 seconds to explain why you AREN'T stealing the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.jpg (81KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
81KB, 683x1024px
you have 5 seconds to explain why you AREN'T stealing the black man's women
>>
>>37637274
They nasty
Literal subhumans, just a step away from beastiality
>>
>>37637274
Why would I? They are absolutely disgusting in every way. Even black men don't want them.
>>
Women of all ethnicities and social classes hate my guts and would rather be raped by Somalians than speak to me.
>>
>>37637274
For the same reason I don't get with any women: women don't want to be with me in any capacity.
>>
Because i am only attracted to jungle asians and japanese females.
>>
>>37637274
Because they have a coinflips chance of giving you herpes. Highest in the world.
You hears that right. You have a higher chance of catching herpes off a first worlder black woman than one from their region of origin despite all the rapings and hygiene problems therein.
Thats what you're proposing we "steal" so jamal and his buddies are free to go fuck better chicks.
>>
File: 1492673484333.jpg (159KB, 1280x681px) Image search: [Google]
1492673484333.jpg
159KB, 1280x681px
i already have one. she's dark af
>>
>>37638093
Seriously, look at this shit
https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
Its a fucking laundry list of highscorers in shit you don't want to catch and they manage to beat out all competitors.
Any kids they have are going to run the risk of being contaminated to just be exposure to their diseased hole during birth.
For what possible reason would you ever want to risk such disease?
>>
Because I am already taken. Would certainly give it a shot otherwise.
>>
>>37637274
There's literally one black girl I know personally who I'd even think of fucking.

her being a weeb with insane tits is part of that
>>
File: 1458419718258.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1458419718258.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>37637274
Because there aren't any non-ghetto, whitewashed ebony qt3.14's where I live

>tfw no ebony goddess gf
>>
>have qt Brazilian gf
But I am :3
>>
>>37637274
I don't want AIDS

I don't like monkeys
>>
stealing is for niggers
>>
File: 1492070880583.png (2MB, 825x830px) Image search: [Google]
1492070880583.png
2MB, 825x830px
I live in rural Australia. There's no black women here other than Abbo women. All I want is a qt African gf but there's nothing but drug addicts here.
>>
>>37637274
Because we are robots and nobody can love us.
>>
File: Bliss.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>37637274
Because I want my children to look like me, Muhammed Ali put it best; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>Stealing.
Fuck you bitch, I made an honest trade.
I went to the President of Black People and traded every single white woman for every single black woman.
Those BM/WW interracial couples you all get so worked up over? That's all because of me.
Now whites are entitled to black women and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
File: 1410612051157.jpg (17KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1410612051157.jpg
17KB, 248x248px
>>37638108
This is a hideous sight. Go ahead and take it, I don't want it.
>>
Because I'm not worthy(of the ones that aren't trash). The educated ones are untouchable and I hate myself.
>>
>robots are so insecure they HAD to come into this thread to shit on black women/people as if they have a choice in the matter of being incels
>literally could not pass up this opportunity
Kek have fun chafing your micropenises
>>
>>37637274
>stealing
because I'm not a nigger
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.