[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your family/friends' successes in life make you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (270KB, 600x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270KB, 600x252px
Do your family/friends' successes in life make you happy, or bitter?
>>
>>37637162
No one in my life is as successful as I am. They are all massive under achievers.

This is what depresses me. No one has even a mild amount of motivation.
>>
I'm from a family where nobody has made anything of themselves.
I ran away from it all, just to make nothing of myself.
>>
>>37637162
I like that my sister is successful, it draws all the attention to her so no one will question me. She's really talkative too so she keeps everyone preoccupied. My fear is always when my family asks what I'm up to. Because I have nothing going on, and don't want to be asked. Whenever my sister doesn't attend a family gathering, neither do I, because that just leaves me for them to interrogate.
>>
it only bothers me when they talk about their success and imply that i should feel bad about
my own failures. so i feel bad for not feeling bad.
>>
>>37637162
>Do your family/friends' successes in life make you happy, or bitter?
It makes me depressed. My younger bro is doing much more better than i'm. I see myself as a failure of a older brother.
>>
Bitter I'm a bad person. If I wasn't a lazy waste and accomplished something on my own I'd probably feel differently
>>
Bitter as fuck. one of my mates is a gawky looking cunt but gets half staceys. im a 7/10 and have only had bog monsters. he got on well with his lecturer who bagged him a cushty it job, whilst im unemployed
>>
>>37639063
Sounds like he actually tries to engage in conversation or tries often enough and you don't.
>>
>>37637162
Bitter as fuck, because I know my sisters got a lot more emotional support than I did.
>>
>>37639221
>got a lot more emotional support than I did
But you're a guy.
>>
>>37639249
What's that supposed to mean? That he doesn't need emotional support because he's a dude?
>>
I don't really care until people start mentioning how much better one person is doing compared to me.

Then I feel bitter.
>>
>>37639590
>What's that supposed to mean? That he doesn't need emotional support because he's a dude?
Dudes dont need emotional support that much. If you cant overcome your obstacles then you're not a man.
>>
>>37637162
Immediate family-happy.
Young people my age- bitter.
>>
File: 77.png (349KB, 590x523px) Image search: [Google]
77.png
349KB, 590x523px
>>37637162
I personally flew around half the world, gone yachting, was working abroad and inherited some nice money after my grandfather.
But all those achievements fade away in comparsion of my friends, who are liked by girls and flirted with. Who found happiness in another human's soul. And I never even got to held hands.
So yes, it makes me bitter.
>>
>>37639792
>falling for "men don't cry and are feelless machines" meme
>>
>>37640146
>>falling for "men don't cry and are feelless machines" meme
It's not about showing emotions but overcoming obstacles.
>>
>>37637162
makes me ashamed. The college meme isn't fake, my parents thought I knew what I was doing, and now I'm unemployed and broke
>>
>>37637162
I'm always happy if anybody in my family or friends circle succeed in anything,they're more likely to be nice and share shit so
>>
Considering I have no friends, and my family is just barely more successful than myself, I don't really care.
Whether or not I'm content with my situation is up to me. And I am. I have no desire to really change things, and definitely no motivation to do so. I accepted there are things I can't change and that it's best to not worry about those things.

The benefit of being close to suicide everyday is that you do stop caring about social norms and are left to do what you want (within ability). I could do a lot of shit because I have little to no connection with the normie world. Am I gonning to do those things? Not today
>>
I dont have any friends besides a blackbot full neet somewhere in the south and my dad couldnt give any better advice then just b urself m8 so i dont really feel that he counts as a success.
>>
>>37637162
i feel pretty much like a worm compared to everyone else. i've gone to college, but there's literally no other success stories to my name.
even my socially-anxious brother has held down a job better than me. i got fired after a few months into my first job and i might stay NEET for the rest of my life because the job i had pressed charges against me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.