[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh God this time it fucked up. Sorry, but I have to vent this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 10

Oh God this time it fucked up.

Sorry, but I have to vent this somewhere.

>be backpack travelling around Japan
>hitchhiking most of the time
>meet cute weeaboo girl
>we're going in the same direction so decide to hitchhike together
>get to a big city
>we check in to the same hotel and go drinking together
>night is going along fine
>first time the girl is actually really partying
>we meet some people who seem cool
>they invite us to come drinking with them
>one of them seems to know everyone in the city and get a lot of respect from bartenders and waiters and such
>it's obvious, and should have been obvious to me earlier, that he's yakuza
>he's got his eye on the weeb girl
>I try to keep him from her as I know the weeb girl is a virgin and truly not interested
>he becomes extremely aggressive
>threatens to straight up kill me
>yakuza guy gives every indication that he's going to kill me soon and rape the girl
>he's sending several texts out while threatening me and refuses to make eye contact
>I know what that means
>through a feat of keeping my nerve and deeply apologising I get me and the girl out of the situation
>she's scared shitless
>I'm scared shitless
>we rush back to the hotel
>pack our shit together
>get a taxi
>go to the nearest highway rest stop and hitchhike out of town
>this is like 6 in the morning
>we're both sell drunk but scared sober
>catch a train to a far off city where the girl has friends
>wander around town talking about the incident until we can check in to our hotel
>she's now sleeping in the room next to mine
>I'm scared shitless still, can't sleep, running on adrenaline on my 34th hour awake

This is the craziest shit I've ever been in. I've never felt this unsafe before. I had some run-ins with bad people in my home country, but I'd always have friends to back me up and it didn't involve a girl I'm trying to protect.

I can't eat. I'm chain smoking cigarettes. I keep seeing yakuza types everywhere.

Please calm me down.
>>
Damn OP, that sounds so dope
Pretty jealous desu
Keep livin hard familia
>>
>>37636937
Seems it's time to stop being a weabum
>>
>>37636962
How the fuck can you be jealous of this shit?

I've had to flee a fucking city because I feared for my life and the life of a person I've taken a personal interest in protecting. That shit fucks you up.
>>
>>37636977
I'm honestly considering cutting my working holiday visa short and head to Australia instead. Or spend the rest of my stay in the bumfuck countryside.
>>
OP you should write a screenplay, I'd watch the movie
>>
>>37637051
I know it sounds absolutely insane, but it's the honest truth.
>>
Op why aren't you fucking this girl you utter retard. Don't be surprised if she suddenly stops talking to your beta ass and leaves you behind
>>
>>37637083
This is not a movie, man. I tried to hook up with her yesterday before all this shit went down but got rejected. Now we're both too fucking shocked to even consider something like that.
>>
>>37636937
If this isn't bait, hope you survive anon

if it is bait you deserve to die
>>
the murder rate is incredibly low in japan. he was fucking bluffing
>>
>>37637142
I'm hitchhiking onwards tomorrow. Staying at a farm for two weeks. Probably gonna go even further north afterwards.

The girl is staying behind with her friends, but I honestly don't want to leave her alone.
>>
>>37637163
Even if he was, I'm not taking any chances with a threat on my life.
>>
Living the dream, buddy. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>37637003
My nigga you're posting on a board of autistic, overweight NEETs with no life experience, no social skills, no capacity to even talk to girls, or enough to muster the strength to leave their bedrooms. The danger means you're alive.

You'll either make it out of this way, way stronger and saavy than 90% of the population or you'll die a lad with an influential story good enough for a screenplay. You're doing good work lad, perservere and log everything that happens
>>
>>37637214
How the fuck is this The Dream?
>>
>>37637236
This has definitely been a lesson. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Doesn't help me sleep or eat at the moment though.
>>
>>37637246
You've got a cause, you've got something that matters. I don't know what's going to happen next, but I know you sure as hell aren't going to worrying about things like the weekly NEET vs. Wagecuck thread tomorrow.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
This sounds a lot like Good Will Hunting.
>>
>>37636937
>girl I'm trying to protect
THIS is where you fucked up...
>>
>>37637246
If you live through this, you'll look back in years to come and understand how.
>>
>>37636937
Living life like it's an action movie, nice.
>>
>>37637290
True. I'll be worrying if a black car with pistol whipping Japanese pulls up and perforates me while in trying to hitchhike out of town.

I'd trade that for worrying about weekly threads right now.

>>37637305
Oh come on now.

>>37637308
It'll definitely be a story no one will believe.
>>
This is a copy pasta from Reddit, fuck you OP
>>
>>37637346
The fuck are you talking about?

Literally typed it out on my phone just now.
>>
>>37637364
Fuck you faggot it's on r/international right now.

Kys faggot
>>
>>37637394
Why are you on reddit to begin with.
You're just as guilty as OP
>>
>>37637394
Link? Can't find it.

Genuinely curious. Might be the weeb girl who's a redditor.
>>
>>37637119
lol
nothing is going to happen and you're going to look back on this as a missed opportunity to get some pussy
>>
>>37636937
Damn op. You know what you must do. Kill the head of the Yakuza and take weeaboo grils virginity.
>>
>>37636937
>foreign national scared of a spoopy yakuza member

top lel
>>
>>37637404
You are a faggot as well for bitching about reddick.
>>
>>37637437
No I won't.

>>37637440
Try being threatened on your life in a bar where it's been made obvious that the entire staff is on the payroll of the guy threatening you and tell me afterwards that you weren't scared.
>>
They won't kill you like that, that was just a threat. At most you would lose a finger or some teeth. Cheer up, OP.
>>
Convince her that you both need to leave. The yakuza may end up harming her friends. Worse comes to worse you all have to dip town and rendezvous else where 50+ miles from the city
>>
>>37637485
im a 6'6 300lb autistic redneck who gets into fights every other day
>>
>>37637501
Except there its a free for all, not a everyone fuck up the one person who is clearly different here. not OP btw
>>
>>37637485
This sounds a lot like Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift . Just with no cars.
>>
>>37637491
I prefer my hands and teeth intact, thank you.

>>37637496
We're already over 100 miles from the city, in a prefecture where a different yakuza group operates.

>>37637501
Ever had a knife or gun pulled on you?
>>
>>37636937
you're a stupid little bitch
as soon as he threatened you
right there and then you kill him
then run away
at least you neutralized the threat
he wouldn;t even expect it
kill him out of fear

i hope you have sex with the girl
>>
>>37637480
You have to go back.
At least OP contributes something, you're just a parasite.
>>
>>37637528
Then try to stay low for a few weeks man. Maybe get a different haircut to look different and shave if you didn't. if you did shave, stop shaving. Get a bit fit working as a farm hand
>>
>>37637545
If he had tried anything, I would have.

Didn't carry a knife for obvious reasons.

>>37637581
That's what I'm gonna do. Two weeks on this farm, then I'll find another even further away for another two weeks.

Also, gonna take a hot soak for a bit to try and calm down. Be right back.
>>
>>37637509
japs r tiny lol
>>37637528
yea?
>>
>>37637480
Your a faggot for even mentioning plebbit
>>
Yakuza are fucking pussies.
God just shatter his tiny nip windpipe, then skip town.
Their bones are weaker, its really easy to kill them.
>>
Most Yakuza are just low tier thugs. They aren't gonna do shit, he was just trying to scare you. Jesus what a couple of vaginas.
>>
>>37637614
japs also have guns and knives if they are part of a gang.
>>
I was in a fist fight with some Yakuza while I was training at a gym in Osaka. They aren't all that trust me. Most modern Yakuza are just your average drug using thug types that you would meet in any city. They care more about getting money to get high than chasing a couple of weebs around.
>>
>>37637691
Nigger it does not matter if somebody has a gun in their pocket, because if you hit them in the temple with a rock, they wont be able to hold the fucking gun in the first place.
>>
>>37636937
Are you really still orbiting this chink that has already cuck-zoned you? She rejected you the first day and wont even sleep on the same room with you now, you already proved to her you're a scaredy faggot provider, atleast have some decency and leave all this fucking mess behind ALONE. I sometimes wonder what do cucks like you have in their heads
>>
>>37637642

this

wtf OP, we humbled these nips in WWII and you let one speak to you in this manner? he is but a dog, and you are his master. break his orbital bones next time.
>>
File: 1497128011210.jpg (34KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497128011210.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
>>37637735
>>37637701
Hahahaha you tough guys are funny
>>
Breed faggot
>>
>>37637749
>dont let a 4'10 chinklet push you around
>fedoraposting
>>
Back. Soak helped a bit.

>>37637642
>>37637658
Dude was fucking huge. Almost my size, and I'm not a small guy.

He also had his friends/henchmen with him, and again, the entire bar crew.

>>37637693
This dude was all about respect and principle. I broke quite a few unwritten rules by not letting him have a go at the girl.

>>37637716
She ain't a chink, and of course I'm still here with her. I've had close calls like this before, but she was as innocent as a sheltered weeb girl could be. I'll stick around until I know she's safe with her friends.
>>
>>37637735
Thanks for backing me up ameribro
We conquered all of the world aside from the reds, and then they collapsed, and what do we get for it?
A bunch of pussies.
OP, if he was threatening you, thats cause for preemptive strike.
You could have hit him in the head with a hard object, stolen all of his drugs, went back to the hotel with the girl, and fucked her smacked out of your mind.
But noooo
Anybody who disagrees can blow it out their ass
>>
>not packing heat
>going places without your security gun
U asked for it
>>
>>37637735
>>37637775
You fags don't even consider the possibility that I'm not American.

And yeah, bashing a minor gangster leaders head in with a beer mug while surrounded by 10+ of his crew is totally a good idea.

Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>37637797
No
YOU get a fucking grip
Get it?
Because if you had a grip you could shoot the nip
>>
>>37637814
How the fuck am I supposed to obtain and conceal a gun in a place like Japan when I'm a fucking vagabond living out of a backpack?
>>
>>37637832
To be honest, you should stop being a bitch, and get an arisaka 44.
Theyre cheap there.
Of course, you could only get one or two shots off, but then you could just use it as a club.
>>
>>37637832
What's it like backpacking around Japan, aside from the experience tonight?
>>
>>37637864
I'm not getting a fucking gun.

>>37637865
Pretty nice. The scenery is beautiful and most people are friendly and helpful if you're polite and mannered.
>>
>>37637865
Lmao finally a question not bashing op for being a "pussy"
>>
1. If he let you go in the first place, why would he be chasing you or trying to kill you or even thinking about you in any way?
2. How do you know he's even yakuza? You've watched too many movies retard
3. Buy a plane ticket and just leave if you're actually in danger.

This has to be bait
>>
>>37637883
What are your favorite places so far? Also how long do you intend on staying and how much money did you save to do this?
>>
>>37637920
The bar was crammed with normal people. Again, he sent out texts. I picked a fast and low key route back to the hotel and kept checking for tails. We were gone in half an hour after we left the bar.

I've been around gangsters before in my home country. Had some rough years. I know how they act and I know how to tell when they're serious.

And I'm seriously considering going to Australia instead.
>>
>implying Chadizuki would chase you for hundreds of miles because you didn't let him get a piece of the white meat

Youre such a fucking tard anon-kun
>>
>>37637950
Miyazaki prefecture is pretty dope. Nice weather and nice beaches.

Saved around 10 grand, but that's not only for Japan. Staying on a one year visa.
>>
>>37637966
It wasn't about the girl. It was about me, a gaijin, going against his will. He's probably uses to getting any girl he wants.

Respect is everything in such environments. And I doubt he'll chase us this far, but it was without question that we had to get out of town right away.
>>
>>37637961

So he's a real gangster, and has "henchmen" with him and "the entire bar crew", and you profusely apologized, but you also feel that you snuck out without him seeing you? Someone would've prevented you from leaving if he actually wanted you to stay or gave a shit about you.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever about him being yakuza, wanting something bad to happen to you, or even caring about your existence?

Besides him sending out text messages and avoiding eye contact with you.
>>
>>37637980
Where else do you plan on traveling to?
>>
>>37636937
Less that 1% chance that some random yakuza (assuming that's what he is) has the pull to chase you into another city, or the guts to actually murder a foreigner. Even if his buddies had turned up al you would have got is a beating.

Speaking as someone who's had multiple guns pointed at me in multiple different countries, just relax.
You've survived. You're safe now. Enjoy the fact you've got a cool story out of it, and try to play this 'rescue' into a way of sleeping with the qt weeb.
>>
>>37638059
I didn't sneak out. We left in plain view of everyone.

I think he wanted us to do that so he could have his men grab us in an alley or something.

He knew every shady type we came across and kept making up stories about what his job was while we were still on good terms. At one point he took serious offense to a joke I made and kept telling me to just leave by myself and go back to my hotel. When I refused to leave the girl behind he began being super aggressive, speaking about respect and threatening to kill me if I didn't leave (this happened while the girl was on the toilet). I kept deeply apologising and when the girl came back from the toilet I grabbed her and rushed out of the bar.

>>37638080
Anywhere I can get a long term visa. I'm thinking Australia next.
>>
>>37636937
I'm pretty sure you're safe.Yakuza are all about risk vs. reward. Getting the weeb girl was probably the lowest priority on the japs mind that night. Try taking another shot with weeb girl, you might get lucky from all the adrenaline.
>>
>>37638115
That actually helps. Thanks man.

>>37638127
That bridge is burned. No way it's gonna happen.

She likes Asians anyway.
>>
>>37637119
>>37637186
>>37637202
>>37638006
>>37637961
nm, you're a beta.
>>
how can anyone be scared of some small japs? these cunts can't even fuck their own women and weigh less than 60kg

top kek literally how can anyone be scared of some faggot japs? he's probably just playing with you

anyway, fuck that girl
>>
>>37638147
I hit on her for two hours with no luck. She began hooking me up with Japanese girls instead. I decided to just enjoy her company.

Got to kiss a bit with a qt jap girl, but it turned out she had a fiancee and highly regretted trying to get with me.
>>
>>37638163
>Hardened criminals with a lower center of mass than you
Besides, not everyone here is an autistic mma, self-defense scenario fantazizer
>>
>>37638204
>austistic mma fantazizer

no, im just an average height guy who lifts and trains at muai thai.
i just dont get how can anyone be so scared by a small jap
>>
This is a cool story, why the fuck are you tripping. Calm the fuck down, quit being a pussy, and be like, "Yo, we should probably share a room...you know, for protection or whatever" to the qt. There you go.

Idiot.
>>
>>37638233
It's like a pack of wild dogs.

One might not be a problem. But 10 of them is pretty much certain death.
>>
Are you in the city? Then it's pretty crowded. It's pretty unlikely you'll see him again.

Stay safe Anon.
I'll be going to Japan in a few months as well
>>
>>37638270
No, we got the fuck out of there. Put a hundred miles between us and the city.
>>
>>37638255
thats a good point.
same in my country, the ones who initiate fights are always the ones who have more than 3 guys backing them up which negates all advantage you have against them, you'll probably get beaten up by even 2 guys at the same time assuming theyre not frail or untrained

i live in Israel and its the worst here
>>
>>37638282
Then you are fine.
Different area operate by different group of yakuza, they don't step on each others territory.

You're fine.
>>
Chilled with Yakuza before 10/10 would do so again.
>>
>>37638296
I know. Still freaking out though.
>>
>>37638304
Oh I've made yakuza friends in different prefectures. Top bros if you stay on their good side. This time it fucked up though, but then again, the other times didn't have a girl involved.
>>
Why protect some random bitch? Who cares, she's a fucking moron for going out on her own. She'll get raped eventually, naive girls like her are magnets for scum. All you did was put off the inevitable for one extra day.
>>
>>37638325
Yea, get a Yakuza drunk and they are instantly some of the most friendly guys, but horny af and will do anything for ass. Like most gangs really.

Almost bought a real Yakuza sword one time, but the guys higher up told me to fuck off so I god da fook outta der.
>>
>>37638307
If you're deadset on Australia, Broome in WA is nice for this time of year. Sunny 27 degrees every day, nice beaches and plenty of other backpackers around
>>
>>37638338
We went out together. And she's definitely learned a hard lesson now.
>>
>>37638395
Considering getting a hotel job there as I've worked in one for some time before. I've been told it's easy to get a job in that business as a multilingual foreigner.
>>
>>37636937

>getting intimidated by japs

Weeaboos really are scum
>>
Just rape the girl before he does lmao
>>
>>37638406
Yup you're right with that one. There's always plenty floating around for bartending & alcohol service too, only other thing you'd need would be your RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) ticket and you'd be set.

Best of luck wherever you end up OP
>>
>>37638465
Thanks man.

This thread did help me calm down. Imma go check on the girl in an hour or two.
>>
What do the Yakuza even do any more? I heard they went legit and started appearing on Vice.
Isn't the Japanese state strong enough that Yakuza vermin can't survive any more?
>>
>backpacking in asia
Literally normalfag-tier
>>
>>37636937
thats what you get for being a weeb you dumb shit. kys asap my man
>>
>>37638852
Drugs and stuff.
>>
File: puke1.jpg (222KB, 893x633px) Image search: [Google]
puke1.jpg
222KB, 893x633px
>>37636937
Only one thing you can do.

You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY!!! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF!!! I'm high as balls right now holy shitty TTY!! I'm high as shit hahaha oh my goodness!
>>
>>37637003
So you think you're some kind of knight in shining armour? Just drop her off at a train station somewhere. Apparently you've left the city so you're safe and she's safe. She's not going to sleep with you
>>
>>37638923
I thought we'd already established that I know it's not a possibility.

I still feel the need to make sure she's safe though.
>>
>>37637961
>checking for tails
Lmao you think you're in an anime or something? The guy was a thug, you got away, and that's that. He's not going to call the entire country down on your head. You're acting as if you're in 1940's Chicago and pissed off Al Capone. You don't need to flee the country. Also stop orbiting this girl. It's over, she rejecting you and she's waiting for friends. Let's say someone does show up, you're gonna "protect her"? Haha get real, even you know in your heart of hearts that you have no chance with her and are really of no use to her either
>>
>>37639011
Man, read the fucking thread. It's obvious I'm just making sure she's okay. I'm not expecting a courtesy fuck or something.
>>
Just checked on the girl. She's doing better.
>>
File: 1481084870788.jpg (28KB, 642x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481084870788.jpg
28KB, 642x640px
>>37636937

first, YOU NEED TO FUCKING CALM DOWN. Your lack of sleep and lack of eating only increases your paranoia and anxiety. YOU NEED TO 1) EAT SOMETHING, ANYTHING. 2) GO TO FUCKING SLEEP.

are you white/european? were the hotels and bars you went to low class or upper class?

yakuza wouldn't allow some bar peddler to outright rape and kill two white tourists like that. no mafia wants that to happen to a wealthyish tourist (which you are if you're even visiting japan as a white) who has family that can cause a stir into your disappearance and cause massive tourism issues in your home country. yakuza fucking HATE bad publicity like that. they would burn the fucking guy alive while stuffing centipedes up his urethra if he did that and he knows it.

ive experienced many stories like this. at most, he was going to call 3-4 guys to come beat you up outside the club, that's all. scary, kinda. life threatening, not really. of course you could have encountered a guy who was very high up in the yakuza and acted as a rogue dog, but that is insanely unlikely and that man would have outright killed you and raped her in the first place, zero beating around the bush, you would already be dead

you are fine. please eat something and go to sleep. trust me anon, you're gonna end up like fucking Lars Mittank and running into the forest and getting eaten by wildlife if you keep up this paranoia. eat. rest. calm your mind.
>>
>>37639345
We're both white, and I've eaten so easy super market sushi by now. I'm a lot more relaxed than earlier thanks to kind anons ensuring me that we're in no danger.

I might have over reacted, but I didn't want to take any chances at all.
>>
>>37639376

Your reaction is pretty normal dude, don't beat yourself up. At worst what happened -> You made sure you were extremely safe. Seriously, the opposite spectrum would be to fight the guy and then you would REALLY be in trouble, but what you did was perfectly fine and reasonable.

Enjoy your trip man. Don't leave early. Hell, don't even leave the city if it's one of the bigger ones. Just stay away from that bar (and the area around it) and you'll be fine. I'd bet even if you went to that same bar you'd be fine, Japan is swarming with tourists this time of year.

Fucking have fun, I'm jealous of you being there. I'm trying to go next summer, do you have any tips for sites I could check out to build an itinerary?
>>
>>37639464
Go hang out the Japan General on /trv/ and the Japanese Thread on /int/. Bunch of helpful dudes.
>>
>>37639506

Cool, I'll check it out. How much time do you think I should put into planning a trip?
>>
>>37636937
Just curious, are you the same guy who posted here about backpacking around Japan like 2 or 3 weeks ago?

Sounds pretty fucked up but I wouldn't worry so much, I doubt that some big bad mafia chink would go through so much trouble to kill two random foreigners.
>>
>>37639530
Depends on how long you play on staying there. I spent 6 months preparing and saving money for my 1 year here, but right now I'm just taking things a day at a time with maybe planning two weeks ahead.

Do you want to do a bunch of sightseeing or engage yourself in the culture?
>>
>>37639549
Yeah, it's me.

Shit happens.
>>
>>37636937
If you don't use this experience as a chance to fuck that girl then there is nothing left in this world.
>>
>>37636937
What the hell you doing in Japan anyway, get the next plane back home.
>>
>>37636937
>/robot/
>not welcoming the sweet embrace of death

U wot?
>>
>>37639566
It's not like I need it, man.

Besides, she helped me hook up with qt's yesterday. Pic related.

>>37639578
I'm here for a year. I'm pretty much a vagabond.

>>37639584
I like being alive.
>>
File: IMG_1006.png (112KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.png
112KB, 1349x695px
> it's obvious, and should have been obvious to me earlier, that he's yakuza

How's that creative writing class going anon
>>
>>37637024
>considering cutting my working holiday visa short and head to Australia instead
if one chink fag can intimidate you, you're not going to have fun here
>>
>>37637485
Ur a fucking faggot. Leave that shit yellow country and join the military u beta piece of shit. Grow some ball and get into some fights. Be a fucking man
>>
>>37636937
timestamp + selfie or gtfo
>>
>>37639766
I've done my service already.

>>37639785
see
>>37639623
That's all you're getting.
>>
I'm living in Japan, and probably would have felt the same way (frightened and shit), you have to understand, that a yakuza won't go after you just because of this.They don't do shit like this bro.
Older yakuzas are cool, if you don't talk about their work. Once in a pub, I didn't even realize that I was drinking-talking with a yakuza, the bartender just told me later.
But I fucking hate young yakuzas/chinpiras. On the same note, they are not the ones who even tries to kill you. Just beat the living shit out of you.
>>
skillful use of paint
someone do a reverse image search
>>
>>37636937
op stop being such a giant pussy, this young yakuza isn't about to start chasing you literally across japan because he wanted to rape a chick jesus. as soon as you got outta that city you were super safe

you should be smarter than this anon, come to think of it, how the fuck did you not get pussy from the web chick?

>only an anon on robot could save a girl from rape and still be beta
>>
>>37637961
Where u from faggot-kun?
>>
>>37639842
Good luck. You'll find nothing.

>>37639855
I'm not taking any fucking chances man.

>>37639857
Europe.
>>
>>37639862
Europe!? That explains everything. Ur ppl are getting chucked by mudslimes and ur getting punked by little yellow monkeys lmao. Genocide is ur only solution
>>
>>37639900
You must be 18 years or older to post here.

Heh, unoriginal comment.
>>
>>37639862
where in europe? you must be sweedish, only a sweed runs from a fight so easy
>>
Take your fathers blade and run him through with it.
>>
>>37637119
>putting your life on the line trying to protect a girl you barely know, who rejected you
>not making a deal with yakuza man to share the girl in an all night rapefest

jesus man, its like you were born to be a beta cuck
>>
>>37640098
quit hogging all the red pill anon, i want some
>>
>>37637496
It's "worse comes to worst", meaning that "rather than a bad outcome, the most undesirable possible outcome happens". Think about language when you use it.
>>
>>37640098
People like OP must have been exploited left and right throughout their lives with their kind of attitude.
>>
Cut off your little finger or something and give it to the guy. It works in the movies.
>>
>>37639913
Sorry bud but the truth is the truth. Europeans are coward trash. The last men of Europe died with hitler.
>>
File: 1410297654432.gif (259KB, 500x354px)
1410297654432.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>OP got scared at a thug pretending he's big shit
Stay over there you weeb beta fuck. The """""yakuza""""" is one of the weakest of them all. And that's assuming he was telling the truth. All I have for physical fitness is that I'm an ultra runner and I actually kicked a legit one with the actual tattoos ass no problem. They are just try hards who pretend to be big and bad.
>>
>>37640240
you kicked a yakuza ass? green text it please
>>
I would be more afraid of the average crack addicted nigger than any yakuza
>>
File: 1493384115056.gif (55KB, 700x921px) Image search: [Google]
1493384115056.gif
55KB, 700x921px
>>37639623
assuming this is real, find out what province that yakuza group runs, and go to another province. also, this probably isn't shit, the guy has other shit to do, like rape some other women, instead of worrying about a tourist.
>>
>>37640240
man I wish I could go to Japan and get into a big goddamn streetfight. like, just have 10 of those fuckers come at me.
>>
>>37640357
>be over in japan to participate in a 100k with many in the ultrarunning club
>we go out to resturant to carb load
>beta keeps staring at us
>find out from weeb in the ultraclub that he's jealous his girlfriend is curious since she is a marathoner
>he does not want any of it
>he gets up and acts like big shit towards us
>we just ignore and continue our meal
>I go outside for some air
>he comes outside
>starts speaking broken english
>attempt to de-esculate but not working
>shows me his dumb tattoos
>recognize them since I work with patients in a psych ward
>he starts acting like he knows martial arts
>continue to de-escalte since i don't want to get into a fight 12 hours before the race
>he comes at me
>utilize the wimpy self-defense shit I have to certify inevery year due to working on a psych unit
>just pivot and parry his wild blows (this is how I know he was just acting like big shit)
>he does get to hits to my face a few times but are so weak that it barely registers any pain
>decide I'm done with this shit
>next pivot, grab wrist and start with restraints
>get behind his pathetic ass and slam him against the wall
>after two, he is already begging
>get him to the ground and hold him there
>he is sobbing
>I release and try to go
>he hits me from behind
>pissed off
>he throws wildly again
>grab wrist and hit him in stomach repeatedly until he passes out
>go back inside and tell my friends Im going back to the hotel as that fucker try to jump me
>pay my portion of meal and leave
Found out later the guy came in 5 minutes later claiming he kicked my ass. The girlfriend did not believe it and got up and left.
>>
>>37640765
/r/thathappened originally original
>>
>>37636937
What part of Japan are you in? I live here and can help out if need be. I'm in Hokkaido.
>>
>>37637303
Are you fucking retarded? Good Will Hunting:I'm smart but don't like to show it, I've also got daddy issues that the guy who discovered flubber helps me work through.
This situation: I met a girl, we partied with a Japanese version of young trump, we tried to get in her pants before me, just to show me up, now I'm going a day and a half without leading me to be paranoid and blow the scenario out of proportion
>>
File: fashionable.jpg (70KB, 728x877px) Image search: [Google]
fashionable.jpg
70KB, 728x877px
>>37640988
>And then I sexually assaulted her!!!! Oh my goddddddd anon!!!!!
>>
>>37637303
this more looks like the last life in the universe
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.