[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a BPD gal anything. I'll be honest as possible. If you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_6346.jpg (234KB, 494x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6346.jpg
234KB, 494x954px
Ask a BPD gal anything. I'll be honest as possible. If you're going to say shit like "why haven't you killed yourself yet", I probably won't answer. Most of you have encounters with fuckers like us so I'll answer any questions from my personal experience.
>>
Why do you stop responding to your orbiters? It kills us.
>>
Whats the best way to find a bpd gf?

Serious question:
How does it feel to split on people?
>>
Why would anyone care for your opinion on the account if you being a useless roastie and the fact you're a bpd retard who can't even know her own mood
>>
I knew a guy with that and he was completely toxic to be around. Cutting ties with him relieved so much stress.
>>
>>37636448
What is it like living with BPD?
>>
i have BPD too it's a bitch
>>
Do you think it's ok to stick your dick in crazy?
>>
>>37636484
>tfw I'm probably the guy you cut ties with
I don't blame you though I'm better off alone
>>
You need to start posting pictures of yourself if you want to us to believe/like you
>>
>>37636465
I don't, actually. If they bore me, I'll tell them directly. Ghosting people isn't fun. Having them be upset is better.

>>37636469
4chan. But seriously? It doesn't feel like anything exactly. Just from one emotion to the next, for no reason. Sometimes I try to split for fun, to create drama. It can be weird and a little scary but eh.
>>37636477
Ain't wrong.
>>37636496
Annoying. But also amazing. I have absolute power over almost anyone I want. But if I mess up too much, I can't get them back. Ill fake progress at becoming more "normal" to get em back though. Oops. My bad.
>>37636498
I agree. Sorry about that.
>>37636504
Sure. They'll become obsessed with you though, or treat you like shit. Maybe both if you're lucky.
>>37636519
Haha very funny.
>>
I have a BPD gf and I love her with all my heart desu
>>
>>37636448
how do you deal with the anxiety over someone abandoning you?

I usually preemptively ghost someone or stop talking to them. Lately I've been trying to make it work both ways, taking longer to reply to messages and expecting longer reply times. Kinda kills me but every time the message comes back in the end I feel happy.
>>
File: 1497039936638.jpg (22KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1497039936638.jpg
22KB, 300x301px
>>37636527
How do I make a BPD girl love me? I'm orbiting her so hard but every time she doesn't respond I can't help but think there's more interesting people keeping her engaged and that I'll be disregarded soon enough and help please because to be forgotten by someone you can never forget is the worst feeling in the world
>>
>>37636448
Do you ever feel like the female version of an orbiter? I'm a fem bpd too and I always end up texting my oneitis essays even when he stopped responding to me. I refuse to date anyone else.

I feel like a stalker but I genuinely do care even though I'm messed up.
>>
>>37636562
They're incapable of love just forget it. They only exist to torment niave losers like you
>>
As a bipolar girlfriend. If you were to have a boyfriend, the boyfriends friend knows your true nature. How would you respond to that person? or in the situation involving you all
>>
>>37636527
4chan is hard to find people in the relatively same location though.

Follow up question: what made you get diagnosed?

follow up question times two: what's your discord?
>>
>>37636527
>Haha very funny
I'm not joking, the betas will get tired of you quickly if you don't and find someone else to orbit
You don't want to be left behind do you
>>
>>37636578
I don't care about being tormented as long as it's me they keep tormenting, it's unhealthy but it's the only love I get in my life
>>
>>37636613
She's already tormenting you, retard
>>
>>37636596
such is true, such is lie
>>
>>37636529
You'll regret it.
>>37636539
I threaten them. Make sure they give me all their passwords, cut them off from everyone that I'm paranoid about. If they leave, I'll kill myself. If they leave, I'll cut or stalk or contact their family. Actual advice though? Talk to them about it. I dunno.
>>37636562
Don't chase them. Personally, I obsess over people I can't have. She's probably talking to others too, though. Pretend to not care about her. If she doesn't like that, get crazy. Threaten, cut, dox.
>>37636575
Orbiters can be both genders imo. Try to play hard to get. Or try and make them jealous. I'm glad you genuinely care about them though. Do your best
>>37636580
Not sure if I understand the question. But. If anyone knows about me, which I usually give it away because I'm transparent, I won't care to mess with them. Not worth the effort.
>>37636589
Everyone i met said I was a crazy BPD chick. I probably already have you on discord, but feel free to drop yours. I don't want a bunch of adds, sorry.
>>37636596
Then don't orbit me. It's not worth it. I couldn't give a shit on what robots think of me. Leave me behind.
>>
>>37636448
Are you at least self aware enough to know when you're acting like a fucking demon?
>>
>>37636448
Do you wanna be my internet gf?
We can flirt all day and play pretend.
>>
>>37636628
You just answered your mu questions. Your response to ...6539 and the response to my question ...6580. You don't even get it yourself. Out of curiosity, is your name initials J.B with the old M.M.
>>
>>37636628
I can't not chase. Not chasing eats my alive. Every impulse in my body is to chase. I look at the chat log every day hoping they respond. They don't. It's destroying me mentally. I need it. Why can't I have them? Are broken people like me destined alone?
>>
>>37636448
Why is every bitch on here "BPD"? Why is it always the same shit? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How extreme are the swings? From Sad to happy to rage? Or something simple like happy to extremely happy?

In a normal mood, how would you describe your life? I.E. Happy, sad, lonely ect..
And are you sure of your own feelings and not having it be just one long swing?
>>
i notice bpd people switch between loving and hating people
what's that like? what's the thinking behind it? what are the thoughts?
>>
>>37636628
>You'll regret it.
Oh trust me, I won't because I know what I'm getting myself into.
She helped me actually so I'll stick with her till the end.
I actually really like her personality but I know she probably doesn't like me anymore
>>
>>37636682
they are like flipping a switch it goes from 0 to 100 nigger real quick

there are no normal moods
>>
>>37636628
Ok but Don't bother if you're Linaire or bunyip Capitano#5880
>>
>>37636643
Yeah. I'm too self aware, which is why therapy doesn't help. I don't care enough to help myself.
>>37636644
Haha cute. But I'll bite. Discord or throw away email.
>>37636660
Your writing is awful. But those aren't my initals.
>>37636670
Not destined. That sucks though. Hurt them, maybe.
>>37636671
Fuck if I know. Google it.
>>37636682
Never have a normal mood. Always an extremity. I can't ever have a regular mood. Always a small episode. My life is a bit chaotic right now. I'm never sure of my own feelings, either. My swings are usually short though. Longest can be half an hour or an hour.
>>37636693
Called splitting. No thinking for me. I get random reasons to hate them, random reasons to love them. Sometimes no reason at all. It just happens.
>>37636696
You don't know what you're getting into. But Ok.
>>37636710
You got it.
>>37636715
Nah, neither are me. We good.
>>
>>37636448
Can you post your Discord? I'd love to talk to you sometime.
>>
>>37636736
>You don't know what you're getting into. But Ok.
a certain something happened last night so yes I do
>>
>>37636736
What country are you from at least?
>>
>>37636744
Might make a throwaway discord to post on here. I'm not a great conversationalist though.
>>37636761
If you say so.
>>37636767
America. Expected, no?
>>
>>37636448
Have you ever got so angry when someone on 4chan insult you?
>>
File: 1458516401511.jpg (183KB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1458516401511.jpg
183KB, 1000x1421px
>>37636736
I can't accept not being fated! I'd do anything! Everything! So why can I not have this one thing? I need their attention! It's the only time I truly feel alive!
>>
>>37636448
prove you are girl.
post hands
>>
>>37636736
Damn that one anon actually has a chance, mods plz ban that norman plz.

Also you play video games? Because no on here likes video games apparently.
>>
>>37636736
[email protected]
xoxo
>>
>>37636810
Not really. I don't have any personal connections so it doesn't bother me.
>>37636813
Uh. I don't know what to tell you. I'm not a shrink.
>>37636841
Piano fingers. Not very feminine, I think.
>>37636849
Video games are alright. Not into things like OW and LOL though.
>>
Bipolar girl ruined my life. How do I get in her head?
>>
>>37636448
tits or gtfo.no one cares about you.just show us your nudes and go jump of a cliff.
>>
File: 1497123035643.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497123035643.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>37636448
Have you come to terms with the fact that you are a genuinely and intentionally malicious person? Or do you use your "disorder" as justification for the intentional evil you do, so you can still consider yourself a good person while harming others?
>>
>>37636910
Of course not, it's a woman.
>>
>>37636872
You on meds?
>>
>>37636876
I'm borderline, not bipolar. But. You don't. Cluster B is very difficult for people who don't experience the symptoms to understand. Try to talk to her. Communication is great.
>>37636904
You had a bad experience with a BPD girl didn't you, anon.
>>37636910
Of course. I'm not a great person and I'm aware of that. If I wanted, I could get myself the proper help and slowly become less malicious. My disorder isn't a justification, only an explanation. I'm not a good person when harming others.
>>37636930
Yes, but I don't think they're working. It's been a few weeks. Will change them most likely.
>>
>>37636947
>I could get myself the proper help
A subtle example of the attitude I outlined
You don't need 'proper help' to stop deciding or choosing to do things.
>>
File: Sisters and mom.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters and mom.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
>IMG_ filename
>it's the weekend so they could be somewhere and not home
>BPD
Hmm. Reminds me of a certain someone.
>>
>>37636947
So what do you aspire to be anon? I want to be a day trader at a hedge fund on wall street, so basically rich.
>>
You are a waste of space and do not deserve to live
>>
File: 617610.jpg (915KB, 5040x3489px) Image search: [Google]
617610.jpg
915KB, 5040x3489px
>>37636987
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT IM SCREAMING
>>
>>37636976
I have bad impulse control. I need to learn how to not impulsively decide and choose things. I can learn that with proper help, yes?
>>37636987
Not Ciara. She only uses discord and twitter, that I know of. Also phoneposter.
>>37637004
Not too sure what I want to do. But, That's a nice future, anon. I've always assumed I would die before having to decide this sort of stuff.
>>37637012
You had a bad experience too, didn't you, anon? I'll listen.
>>
Explain BPD to me, if you in the mood to post something long and involved. Or even if not, whatever you want. Google sucks for this sort of thing.

You into rape?

I'm apparently schizophrenic, and I'd give you some insight to show you how Google doesn't 'splain anything, but my insight's impaired on account of I believe God speaks to me, which actually isn't all that unusual if you're religious. But I do do retarded shit because I believe the powers that be want me to. I speak nonsense mostly. I have delusions of grandeur because the voices have convinced me. The stuff I hear is sometimes involved, sometimes not though and I merely get "promptings" that I have to interpret, and usually take those interpretations as gospel of sorts. So you see how my insight into my own situation and also the world can become impaired. Also I fucking love it. When I'm off meds and the voices are fully functional it is pure ecstasy. The delusions help me bear everything, and if they're wrong all I gotta do is off myself. The meds themselves I feel act as brain steroids. I feel more lucid every time I go off of them.
>>
>>37636448
How do you know if you have BPD or not? Couldn't you just be a generally toxic person?
>>
>>37636448
You've created this thread before.
I got a BPD Paki friend, and she's a pretty cool gal, are you a pretty decent person?
>>
>>37637021
>Not Ciara. She only uses discord and twitter, that I know of. Also phoneposter.

Yeah sure.
>>
>>37637027
i know a schizophrenic dude who flails his arms around when he goes jogging because he thinks that when he does it that he's breaking free of some kind of mind control by the government
>>
>>37637021
If you die before you even find out can you say you even truly attempted to live? Maybe you exist, but if you just wait out your entire "life" just waiting, can you truly say you were a living person, or would you say you're just existing until the clock runs out.
>>
>>37637027
Not into rape. It's tough to explain though. I'll give you a definition and add my own twist to it.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder, is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by unstable relationships with other people, unstable sense of self, and unstable emotions.
I don't know who I am. I hurt people for the fun of it. My emotions change quickly, and I can't control it. I'm paranoid and manipulate people to get what I want. I'm impulsive. I feel like everyone is out to hurt and leave me. I take unnecessary precautions to prevent this. I threaten people. I lie and deceive. I hurt myself. A lot of self destructive behaviors. Not sure what else to add. It's textbook definition, almost.
>>37637049
Explained above. But that could be true. Hmm. Makes me wonder.
>>37637062
First time creating a thread like this. I'm decent enough when I don't obsess over you. I'm fun sometimes.
>>37637078
Sorry that you're paranoid about this, anon. Ask her yourself.
>>
>>37637062
>>37636527
Nevermind you actually sound terrible for talking about your friends like that. D:
>>
>>37637103
>Not into rape. It's tough to explain though. I'll give you a definition and add my own twist to it.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder, is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by unstable relationships with other people, unstable sense of self, and unstable emotions.
I don't know who I am. I hurt people for the fun of it. My emotions change quickly, and I can't control it. I'm paranoid and manipulate people to get what I want. I'm impulsive. I feel like everyone is out to hurt and leave me. I take unnecessary precautions to prevent this. I threaten people. I lie and deceive. I hurt myself. A lot of self destructive behaviors. Not sure what else to add. It's textbook definition, almost.

i honestly cant think of a more perfect description
>>
>>37637103
I'm interested in an almost interview like conversation if you have the time.
>>
>>37637090
Yeah who knows. I can only give you my experience. I can tell you that the typical schizophrenic is not very bright at all. And from their divergent experience maybe you can see how certain ideas got hold of them. And they can't let them go because they are fuckin' stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (403KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403KB, 2048x2048px
To me It seems that bpd women are just women with permanent mood swings, is that correct? Does your period make it worse?
>>
>>37637099
Good question. I did try to live my life to the fullest, but gave up. So I didn't. I'm always waiting for something though. I feel like I'm going to wait forever. What am I waiting for? Not sure. I'm just existing until the clock runs out.
>>37637107
It's been established that I have BPD. Don't be stupid, anon. Mental illnesses aren't a joke. Sometimes.
>>37637116
Hah. It's pretty hard to put it all in word form, so I'm glad I did decent.
>>37637118
Sure. Personally or in thread? I have a lot of time.
>>37637129
I wouldn't say that. Doesn't seem right to characterize BPD women as simple as that. My period doesn't change anything though.
>>
>>37637129
Nah it's that plus fear of abandonment while doing everything possible to make the person they fear abandoning them leave them. They're also whores that will fuck any man that gives them attention
>>
>>37637147
Sent you my Disc on email.
>>37636853
me
>>
>>37637147
Personally, email me [email protected]
>>
>>37637120
the dude in question is actually pretty brilliant, he's genius level when it comes to math and can do advanced trigonometry shit that goes completely over my head but his illness fucked him over in life, he thinks the government filters out used tampons that are flushed down peoples toilets so they can harvest the blood, he also says that animals live in his air conditioner and that drones chase him
>>
>>37637147
what do u think about this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_2-ERxUFSE
>>
You're not special, dumb roastie op. All girls have your shitty power. The funny thing is that even with your egotistical delusions of grandeur, you're still no match for a man with even a modicum of Machiavellism.
>>
>>37637195
Honestly a life like that sounds cooler/more interesting than the one I'm living now. Where do I get the nearest schizo shot?
>>
>>37637147
You're "waiting"? I know people who wait their whole existence. No one is going to knock on your door and take you away to living a full life anon.
Also what do you mean you tried? How did it fail?
>>
>>37637217
Witch house. It's alright. It's something I'd have to be in the mood for to listen to though.
>>37637232
Where did I say I was any of this?
>>37637247
I know that. I still wait though. I gave up because nothing I did could make me feel experienced enough. I haven't lived enough. Nothing I could do could full that "hole" I guess.
>>
>>37637147
https://youtu.be/G1yTbk0sd18
Do you think that a good schmacking would help you be a normal person? My personal autistic hypothesis is that a BPD bitch can be beat back to being a normal human, even if barely for a short time
>>
>>37637234
i guess you could see a psychiatrist and fake it, faking mental illness is called malingering and carries some heavy penalties though.

there are study guides on how psychiatrists detect people who are faking it though, read one of those and know what theyre going to be looking for
>>
>>37637195
It took quite a few bad experiences before I figured out that the voice in my head was basically constantly lying to me. It wasn't easy to figure out, is what I'm saying. But iono. It's a weird one. Maybe I'm just weird enough to fool some doctors. That's how I feel, but I also think if that's the case I might have experienced a reasonable simulation of the illness. Anyways I can't really explain it I guess.
>>
>>37637294
I mean I have a real mental illness, so I'd know the ropes, but I'm more interested in experiencing the symptoms rather than fooling a doctor.
>>
>>37637289
No. I think your autism is affecting your train of thought, anon. Thats not how it works in the slightest.
>>
>>37637283
Well that's enough of that deep depressing stuff. You ever get rammed in the butt? Also what's your favorite music?
>>
>>37637350
It's actually really well thought out, lad. You beat them, they think you love them cause of the hefty beating, and then when they think you're about to leave them another beating reinforces the first thoughts. In my idea, its almost like training your dog to get beat for a fair feeding of attention. Eventually, they'll trick themselves into trying to get beat.

Whole thing banks on them getting themselves beat whenever the bpd sets off though. No idea how well that'd work, or how harsh the beatings would have to be to get the point across.

Then again, they'd just become a dog rather than a normal person. Maybe being a dog would be better for a bpd individual, huh?
>>
>ITT a disgusting human gives an interview
>nobody tells her to fuck off because she has a vagina
Loooovely
>>
>>37637393
I'm a virgin. I like lo fi, and bedroom pop. Interesting, I know. Thanks for making me laugh though.
>>37637435
They won't think you love them because you beat them. In that situation, I would honestly just attempt suicide and tell everyone you're physically abusing me. I wouldn't exactly be lying, though. Good luck with your next girl.
>>37637445
It's because I'm edgy and mentally ill. Try it anon. Take the BPD pill.
>>
What's the best way to keep you interested and from getting bored of people longterm?
>>
>>37637462
Hey, it's all a theory. IVe never had a bpd gf, btw. I've been told that abuse victims rather do believe their partner does love them more after a beating. However, I guess it's all dependent on the individual and would likely go very wrong.
>>
>>37637445
I'm literally talking about beating bpd women ITT. it sounds like it'd be fun, beating a mentally ill individual after they say something you don't like.
>>
>>37637475
Haven't figured that out yet. I like to chase, but only sometimes. My type is varied and I don't know what connects everyone together. Some just reek of desperation for a mentally ill gf because we seem easy.
>>37637506
Your research is poor and you have no experience. I'm glad you see that though.
>>
>>37637462
>Bpd girl
>virgin
kek no
>>
>>37637462
Wow just looked up lo fi, all relaxing stuff eh? You ever listen to Sigur Ros?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLgN7wqc5A&t=86s

Also get more spice in your music anon, like electro swing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

It's all about the party mate.
>>
>>37637283
>I haven't lived enough. Nothing I could do could full that "hole" I guess.
I'll fill your hole bby
>>
>>37637537
>because we seem easy
You are easy. I spent all of 30 minutes before I had a girl with BPD agreeing to spending the night with me despite her barely knowing me
>>
>>37637537
My research is all based off people I know, so it could at best be considered guess work.

Domestic violence has worked very well in my blood line, I've even got most of the traits that my dead wife beating grandfather had. Literally, 80%+ of what made him is in me. Isn't that just great?
>>
>>37636448
I want you to add me on Discord too. Sao#8689
>>
>>37637549
Sorry about that.
>>37637567
Electro swing is good. Thanks for recommending me this stuff. Haven't heard of Sigur Ros, though.
>>37637571
Very funny.
>>37637584
Awful research. That's good for you though.
>>37637596
Will do.
>>
Do all you fucking desperate morons in this thread actually know what you're getting into? I'd rather end my life than intentionally interact with a BPD """"person"""" ever again
>>
I was clinically diagnosed with BPD 15 years ago. My life has been absolute hell.
OP, after reading your responses, you just sound like an edgy girl seeking attention. People like you need to STOP.
I am so sick of every teen who has ever cut themselves or taken a drug claiming BPD as an excuse for their reckless behavior.
>>
>>37637584
>My research is all based off people I know
Also known as anecdotal evidence. AKA useless.
>>
>>37637616
I did describe myself as an awful person. Most of these people have a savior complex or something. Not my fault.
>>37637622
I don't really care. Your opinion doesn't have any effect on me. Edgy, right? And i've stated before, BPD is an explanation, not a justification. Sounds like you didn't read my responses at all.
>>
>>37636448
Hey, contact me through email once you make a Discord. [email protected]
>>
>>37637641
So realistically how many times have people tried to "save" you? Also you got any recommendations for the lo fi stuff? I think I might try to sleep with it in the background, pretty relaxing mate.
>>
>>37637630
Anecdotal evidence quickly becomes useful when translated to actions
>>37637641
Your short response deactivated my almonds, God damn it
>>37637616
The last time I dealt with someone that seemed to be on the bpd spectrum, their varied responses kept the conversations interesting. I liked it, except that the emotional damage was a lot harder to justify since I wasnt fucking said person. It was like throwing my almonds into a blender, but they came out covered in shit.
>>
>>37637697
Too many. Can't even count. There's been 24/7 lo fi playlists on youtube, though. The genre is pretty popular now. I'm not complaining.
>>37637700
What do you want me to say? You're not giving me much to work with, except that you're not the brightest crayon in the box.
>>
>>37637722
Ha damn "too many". Got any funny stories of one of the worse attempts?
>>
>>37637641
Are you male? How old are you?
>>
>>37637763
Someone talked in old english, claiming to be my prince. He wanted to run away with me to another country, and have 10(I think it might be 10?) children, and live a very simplistic lifestyle. Very descriptive man.
>>37637765
>Are you male
Please read the thread. I stated I'm female(female). Oh my god.
>>
>>37636448
I used to be BPD-ish as a teenager but got over it. Why haven't you gotten over it?
>>
>>37637610
BPD girls are the most hypersexual girls. Way to prove you're another robot rping as a fembot who burned him badly.
>>
>>37636448

I'll be honest, i'm very prejudiced towards 'your kind'. I've had absolutely terrible experiences with women with BPD, including my ex, which by the end of our relationship turned me into a psychotic, suicidal, clinically depressed shell of what i was.

So i'll ask you honestly. Are you even able to care for someone, and their feelings? Is your honesty fake, or real? Would you ever give an ounce of yourself for the betterment of someone else that you (ought to) care about? Are you always selfcentered when you're 'not in the mood', or are you willing to compromise with others so everybody can walk away happy?
>>
>>37637808

'honesty' - as in, are you compulsively lying?
>>
>>37637788
Heh, that's alright, but you have to have something that can top that. Also what ever happened to the guy in the story, as you're posting on r9k so I assume it didn't work out with prince.
>>
>>37637641
Is there any way a single person could ever win your love? What would it take?
>>
>>37637839
Oh damn why not try saving her anon?
>>
>>37637788
Sorry, but I don't believe that
>>
Are guys mainly turned off by the fact that your bpd?

(Marry me please)
>>
>>37637722
Idk, I expected a slight bit more outrage, but you just called me retarded, so it's whatever.

Also, how does this splitting shit occur? It's entirely random right?
This one chick I talked to a few years back used to just go off randomly during conversations. At this one point she became very convinced that our friend group was bullying her cause she was female. You know, started guilt tripping me over it and shit. Really sounds like the shit you fire off, right? I'm trying hard not to be detailed, but it's hard to do so.
>>
>>37637854
I don't want to save her. I want to have a destructive romance that ends up with us both being so damaged but still reliant on eachother.
>>
>>37637800
A lot of teenagers have bpd-ish like symptoms. That's because they're teenagers. They grow up and mature. That's also why teenagers aren't allowed to get diagnosed.
>>37637805
Whatever you say.
>>37637808
It's understandable to be prejudice. I am towards "my kind as well." I'm being as real as possible in this thread. No reason to lie, and my impulse lying doesn't usually apply to these kinds of situations. I want people to understand a little. But not all of us are the same. I'm capable of caring for people and their feelings. I just don't bother, if I feel like they aren't of any importance to me. I might give an "ounce of myself" If I cared about the person. Not always self centered either. Most of the time yes, but not always. I'm fine with compromising, too.
>>37637824
I told him to stop being a creep. And he got upset that I treated him like that. I probably have worse stories, but I can't remember any.
>>37637839
Wish I knew. Stated earlier, but I can't figure out what links my obsessions together.
>>37637861
Which part? Me being female? Your loss. I don't think my gender impacts much anyways. Might be wrong.
>>37637875
Yep. That's fine, though. I'll just toss them to the side, or claim i'm getting better. Why marriage?
>>37637879
No reason to get mad. I don't really know you. Splitting isn't entirely random. Sometimes it can be, othertimes it can be set off by the smallest things. Sorry about your friend. It can be tough. She probably took things the wrong way and split - if she has BPD.
>>37637903
Not looking for a destructive relationship. Too bothersome.
>>
Are you people even capable of real love? Why do you push people away? Why are most of you whores that take no effort to fuck?
>>
>>37637911
Do you want to lose your virginity to me baby girl?
>>
>>37637915
I might be. I push people away because I'm afraid to get hurt. I can know someone for years, but still be paranoid. Not sure about the last part though.
>>37637937
Haha funny.
>>
>>37636448
Are you capable of empathy?
>>
>>37637911
Make another thread tomorrow and I might bother you for more stories mate. See yall later anons.
>>
>>37636448
Do you have any idea why you ended up as BPD? How you were raised, something happened in developmental years, etc.
>>
>>37637947
Most likely, yeah. I find myself empathetic at times.
>>37637952
Night, anon. Might not make another thread, but we'll see how it goes.
>>37637962
My household was pretty abusive. It's probably genetics as well. Family has wild mental history.

Heading off to sleep soon. If any of you are stupid enough to contact me, discord is euphoria#1307
>>
>>37637943
You've got the almonds activated again. Do you really want to fuck, no funny jokes. You got me fucking fired up, where do you want to fuck, what time, etc. Also, has there ever been an attempt by you to try the other way? You ever suddenly decide to dump all your trust into one person, even with your autism firing to a higher gear?

It seems that lots of autistics on this board dump all their trust in one person and come out with terrible paranoia when it fails?
>>
>>37638001
No. I'm fine. I trust people too often. I open up too easily. Most people have trust issues after being hurt, I have the opposite. We're all autists one way or another.
>>
>>37637962
Pretty surey ex has this shit. She was molested by an uncle for a while and got pregnant at 15 by some kid in high school. She dropped out due to severe bullying and her dad beat the shit out of her causing her to miscarry. Still hate the bitch though
>>
>>37637584
I'm currently dating someone (since May 2016) with bpd. If you want more "data" I can answer basically any question you might have.
>>
>>37638020
Damn, you almost seem like a normal person in here. Might consider adding you to see what the bpd memes are all about
>>
>>37637584
Would you beat your wife, anon?
>>
I met a BPD girl on 4chan and had a good time. We memed and played Animal Crossing and watched movies and napped on Skype every day

I don't think the relationship got deep enough for me to experience any of the BPD horror bullshit that I always hear about. I'm also not a blind orbiter that would get sucked into any manipulation or whatever. There was one time where she mentioned wanting to split so I let her cool down and everything was fine after that

I ended up ghosting because school and work were getting crazy and she lived literally on the other side of the planet. In HINdsight that might've been bad bc aren't BPD people nuts over being abandoned?

I genuinely had fun spending time with her though. BPD people aren't all bad. Surely there's some good somewhere under all that mental illness
>>
>>37638060
Does logic Apply at all to their sperg outs? Also, how do they respond to a beating, for the luls I guess?
>>
>>37638060
Not the anon
Give me the basics of what to expect cause I'm also currently dating a bpd
>>
>>37638088
>napped on Skype every day
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37638088
People who ghost don't deserve to live. At least say something before you disappear you absolute piece of trash.
>>
>>37638076
I can be "normal" if I want to. This thread is mainly about my BPD, so it's why I don't seem normal. Anything out of this context would be different.
>>37638088
I hate that. "I can't be manipulated" shit. Anyone who thinks this is fucking annoying. Besides that though, if she hasn't found a way to contact you, she's probably fine. She seemed cute though. We're not all too bad.
>>
>>37636448
Self diagnosed or tested?

Also just describe to me your daily life and feels, you know general shit like past relationships (friendships to) and work environments also how you interact with strangers and you know general shit that you can think of
>>
>>37638091
>luls

Newfag here, low-key autist. I don't know what words mean. Can you be more basic?
>>
>>37638119
Tested. Multiple times.
Not too much happens in my daily life though. I act normal and friendly around strangers. Keep my thoughts to myself. I would be considered a stacy if you saw me on the street. Good in work environments. Can hold myself well. Personal relationships can be rocky. My day usually consists of doing nothing of interest, and getting overly emotional for no reason, or too many small reasons.
>>
>>37638140
>laugh out loud
>lol
>lols (making the lol plural)
>luls (silly pronunciation of plural lol, more commonly spelled lulz"
Hope that helped you autistic faggot
>>
>>37638087
I've got some terrible rage issues when I'm stressed out, but even then she'd have to R E A L L Y try to get a beating to recieve one. Like, I mean she'd have to do something that infuriates me multiple times on multiple occasions to get to such a response, even then it's likely to be a light smack. My family isn't good with alcohol though, I don't drink enough to get there, but I guess that I'd be a different person then.

It's all a speculation, but that's how I responded to my brother when he used look for a fight. We haven't fought hard in a long time, luckily.
>>
>>37638140
I honestly don't know if you're ironically cAlling me a newfag, or if you're just a retard. That's kinda fun isn't it
>>
>>37638170
>tfw no angry husband to mildly abuse me
>>
File: 17.jpg (98KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
98KB, 640x906px
>>37638102
Two people in a Skype call, both fall asleep. It's like being there but not being there at the same time. It's really comfy, I recommend it
>>37638111
Oh trust me I know. There's a special place in hell for me
>>37638114
I get what you're saying. It's more like, I was aware of her BPD and kept a sort of distance to prevent feelings. But believe it or not, not everyone is brainless and will let you control them like you've previously mentioned. To add, she did try contact me by other means after the fact. I ignored it as to not add salt to the wound
>>
>>37638157
Yeah no shit I meant when you say beating what exactly do you mean.

In terms of logic? If you're dating someone with bpd you have to use their logic and you have to win fast otherwise you're fucked.
>>
>>37638189
Hey man, I left you some options. Maybe if you got me drunk Id beat you, and if you fuck up my rice I'll smack you down.
>>
>>37638145
If you don't mind could you maybe go more into depth with the personal relationships and describe the small reasons also personality, interests any strange mannerisms that seem to stick out to you or others?
>>
>>37638187
No im a newfag youre just a fag
>>
File: Untitled2.png (65KB, 830x439px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
65KB, 830x439px
How accurate does this sound to you?
>>
>>37636448
OP, you mention many times that you do bad things to people. Are you saying they are bad because you know other people consider it bad to do those things and you recognise that, or do you actually feel bad for doing them? Does it make you feel better despite knowing it is a bad thing to do to people, or do you simply lack compassion for the recipients of your actions?
>>
>>37638211
>To add, she did try contact me by other means after the fact. I ignored it as to not add salt to the wound
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>37638220
She doesn't know because she's a dumb roastie with 0 introspective. All her posts are predictable worthless drivel, it's basically fanfic tier
>>
>>37638215
Ok, first you responded to the wrong guy. This guy stepped in to correct your autism.

So, when I say beating I meant at any level. Am I gonna have to fucking lay out some black eyes or is just a smack across the face enough? Am I giving her spanking like she's my daughter?

Also by logic I meant, she's not just making shit up right? She's not just flying off the handle like some maniac right?
>>
>>37638114

Hey, I hope you're doing well.

I know that everyone's different, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get your take on some questions.

My big ones are:

Did you ever love any of the guys you were with in the past and/or miss them at any point? Are there any you miss now?

Did guys ever make an impression on you when they seemed different- were more compassionate than you expected, or less compassionate, etc.?

I had a borderline girl in my life relatively recently. I met her and thought she was really cool, and really wanted to be friends with her. She proceeded to love-bomb me (which made me think she would be a SUPER great friend to have). We started hanging out more and more, she got me super drunk and tried to get me to open up but I tried to keep it pretty surface level.

Eventually, we hung out more and she started divulging how much she liked me. I'm in a band as a side project and she memorized all of the songs, all of the songs of bands I liked, and seemed to know every little detail about me, and upon mentioning that she would get jealous when she saw other girls talking to me, to quell her worries I tried to be open as heck about my upbringing and my past (dealt with a lot of abuse, crippling OCD/bipolar disorder/body dysmorphic disorder), etc.

After this period where I thought I found a friend for life, she got me to the point where I was comfortable hooking up with her, and then proceeded to slowly destroy my self-esteem, flirt with guys in front of me and pretend it was nothing (something I wouldn't get mad at - would rather just tell her to be honest so that I wasn't getting mindfucked) and found ways to cut me down that I didn't think were possible. After the tenth time of taking space from her, she seemed cool with it, and after crying it out of my system and trying to restore everything, I don't have any ill will against her or anything. Just hope she can get better someday, and there's a hope that somewhere deep down, she cared.
>>
>>37638088
>be too busy to talk to friend
>"hmm, I could send a message saying 'hey, I'm gonna be really preoccupied so I won't be able to talk for awhile, goodbye, hope everything is going well for you' "
>or you know, I could just leave without a word and permanently end all relations with them
>yeah, I should do that
This is pissing me off more than it should.
>>
>>37638259

To expand, there were moments where she seemed to be very open/honest (mentioning how she was probably going to kill herself relatively soon, how she hated herself and wondered why I even talked to her, random moments of extreme hypersensitivity), but these were broken up amidst extreme love and extreme annoyance/hatred for me, it seemed.
>>
>>37638211
Never said that. It's just annoying when people say it. But, she might be distraught. Oh well.
>>37638220
Ill try. I don't have a lot of real life relationships, so most of them are online. I like people who play hard to get. Orbiters are a nuisance to me. I hate doormats. But I don't want someone who sticks up for themselves too much. I like sarcastic and sharp tongued people. But also ones who can speak poetically. I can get more personal over discord. Some of them are reading this, I believe. Hello to you all.
>>37638238
I don't hallucinate often. No substance abuse. Age is incorrect. Similar, though.
>>37638243
I regret my actions afterwards. I feel guilt for hurting people. I recognize that what I'm doing is bad, and recently, I've been able to stop myself during my actions.
>>37638253
If you say so.
>>37638259
I am infatuated and obsessed with someone. And I miss many.
Both, yes.
Strange girl, though. I can understand where she's coming from.
>>
>>37638293
>mentioning how she was probably going to kill herself relatively soon, how she hated herself and wondered why I even talked to her, random moments of extreme hypersensitivity
That's 100% manipulation, conscious or not, to generate that "don't leave me pls ;_;" sympathy.
>>
>>37638254
>correcting my autism
Thanks stranger.

It really depends on the person. For my gf it's enough to be loud and display aggression, but if I ever smacked her she would probably start plotting revenge that I would see for like a month.

She's not a maniac. She's definitely crazy but it's more like she's in another world. And that world has it's own set of rules and logic. Once you get a feel for it it's mostly predictable.
>>
>>37638309

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.
>>
What do I have to do to make sweet love to you, what mating display do I use? is there a particular kind of guy you find attractive?

Is eating the butt necessary?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 211x212px
>>37636448

Salami go to bed
>>
>>37638309
So you're obsessed with someone yet you're still confused about yourself? I don't get it. Normally, when Im obsessed I'm not launching a q&a or thinking about much else than that person. Have you tried shutting off your brain yet to be honestly? If you fire up a good amount of DXM it may help fry up some of those brain cells permanently.
>>
>>37638367
>Salami
Why are you calling her this?
>>
>>37638309
Is the person you're obsessed with on Discord? Do they like you back?
>>
>>37638351
No particular type. Some types were described >>37638309 here
I don't want sexual relations. >>37638367
Wrong person. But should sleep soon.
>>37638375
Everyone's different. I don't need to know who I am to be infatuated. Not looking to do drugs either.
>>
File: 10.jpg (74KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
74KB, 600x848px
>>37638251
>>37638281
Tell me about it. I'm garb-o

I've mostly stopped talking to people online because I KNOW I'm going to end up ghosting. Currently researching how to ghost people irl without consequence, i'll keep u posted

>>37638309
>>37636527
>I have absolute power over almost anyone I want
>>
>>37638334
You make it sound like its almost easier to deal with than some of the shit I've heard about women doing. Is it really as simple as just figuring out their crazy?
>>
>>37638401
What is the psychology behind ghosting? What makes you unable to extend common courtesy to others? I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>37638309
Okay well could you tell me what level of sticking up for themselves you consider to be to much, also im interested knowing what kind of poetry you generally enjoy, also since you mentioned discord if you want to do that I can't use discord but I could use kik or you could mention some other means of communication
>>
>>37638390
They are. They were in love with me.. But they will love me again soon.
>>37638401
>almost anyone
Not everyone can fall under my charm. Kidding. But, if you don't think you can be manipulated, I don't see why you need to tell me. To show off? Just pisses me off.
>>
>>37638396
I've only prescribed you some cold Meds. Not like I'm giving you something weird. The thinking going in is that since you have no self; how can a dissociative work on you? Would you just implode and work for a small period of time?
>>
>>37638425
I don't do kik. Sorry. But I don't really know.. I hate people who act like they're better than me, in any way. I'm not better than anyone, I'm not saying that. I don't care for a lot of poetry. It can be too edgy.
>>37638442
Not so sure. Not too curious to find out either. I'm actually dissociating 24/7, so I'm a bit curious, but. Curiosity killed the cat.
>>
>>37638442
BPDs don't have no sense of self, they have an unstable sense of self.
>>
File: Russian_bird_girl.jpg (341KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_bird_girl.jpg
341KB, 1200x1600px
>>37638456
You live in Texas?

Too lazy to read the entire thread to see if someone asked you where you live.
>>
>>37636448
I hope you die you utterly worthless trash
>>
>>37638456
How can you even know you're dissociating if you're always dissociating?
>>
>>37638483
No one asked, no worries. I don't though.
>>37638493
Thanks
>>37638496
I'm self aware enough. And a lot of people can tell they're dissociating, when they are. I don't feel real. Nothing feels real. It all feels like a strange dream. My memories are in third person too, isn't that strange?
>>
>>37638456
Now I'd fucking add you just to harrass you to try DXM to tell me the results of a dissociating individual dissociating.

If I remember correctly, LSD has been used in schizophrenics to fix them up. Maybe you could unironically mention that to your doctor to see if they're suicidal enough to try it

>>37638458
Wouldn't that just make dissociating even more powerful to her?
>>
>>37636947
>My disorder isn't a justification, only an explanation
Not even that, it's a rationalization.
>>
>>37638456
now that I think about it I dont think I've ever met anyone with a better then me kinda vibe although I don't really try to see the negatives in most people which so far has treated me fairly okay in a few ways but I am scared of it biting me in the back in the future. And on the poetry subject I agree with the sentiment that with poetry and most forms of art theyre is a fine line between subjects being portrayed insightful but harsh and edgy to the point of cringe, and concerning the kik scenario don't trouble yourself with it I merely suggested due to the mention of discord
>>
>>37636448
How can I let my BPD gf know I love her and I care about her when she's having a "nobody loves me, I'm going to kill myself" episode?
>>
>>37638405
Kinda yeah. I would say the most important thing is finding leverage. You want to be in a situation where you can make her forfeit a decent amount of privacy at random, and I've been maintaining that since last November.

It can be really exhausting, and I've had to make a lot of changes in every part of my life. But if you can pull it off and manage the crazy, fucking do it. It's not like dating regular women. My gf is a 10/10 shitposter, hangs out on pol, watches JoJo with and, and I can fuck her.

She's bat shit crazy but she's my best friend too.
>>
>>37638515
I'm not big on getting drugs. Not too sure how to go about it. And the doctor thing... maybe not. They aren't lenient. And I'm not schizophrenic.
>>37638529
You might be right.
>>37638537
Please learn grammar. It's so hard to read that. Seeing only positives will hit you hard. Poetry can be good. I just don't trust tryhards giving me their poetry. Sorry about the kik though.
>>37638551
That's a good question. I honestly don't know what I would do, or what would help me. I would deny everything. Ask her what she needs, or what she wants. Ask her how you can prove it.
>>
>>37638553
Actually sounds like a really good deal, in your case. But you're the only one who's come out on top that I've seen in here. Everyone else comes in raging about these Crazies pretty hard
>>
>>37637147
>Mental illnesses aren't a joke
Cluster B sort of is, since it's not something you cure or treat but a warning label to other humans.
>>
>>37638511
What is not dissociating like? I think I'm always somewhat dissociated.
>>
>>37638415
I'd rather have someone think I died than telling them that I don't want to talk to them anymore. Idk friend I I'd try to explain if I weren't tired rn. Let's just chalk it up to me being a bad person for now

>>37638427
I'm not impervious to manipulation. I only meant to say that in a situation like that, someone with a clingy personality would probably just take abuse of that nature if it meant being with their oneitis
>>
>>37638574
Borderlines sometimes have luck with that one therapy I believe, though it's kind of a crapshoot.
>>
>>37638515
>Wouldn't that just make dissociating even more powerful to her?
I can' only guess here, but I imagine having an unstable sense of self, or the underlying factors responsible for that, could make dissociation easier.
>>
>>37638574
I did say sometimes. I love making fun of my illnesses. Cluster B disorders can be treated, I think. But the person has to be willing. Even if they say they are, deep down, they might not be. Sometimes, people just have to hit a low, so they can learn to grow up and get help.
>>37638590
Haha, not too sure. Been dissociating since I can remember.
>>37638598
You're not wrong. Glad you explained it better though. I would risk anything for an obsession of mine.
>>
>>37638566
The beautiful thing about DXM is that it's an OTC cough med, which is even carried by dollar stores. The LSD thing is a meme idea that you might wanna remember when you've exhuasted the other options your doctors present. Just how meth can be prescribed for obesity, so can LSD for your crazy
>>
Can any normal people here tell me what it's like to not feel like life is an unreal fever dream?
>>
>>37636448
1. Do you completely cut people out of your life when you're angry with them?
2. Do you find it difficult to forgive people for even the smallest things? Why?
>Still confused about BPD ex-gf who blocked me on everything, acts like we never met, and is now fucking a guy I went to HS with she met on tinder
>>
>>37638616
I wonder which group of crazies dissociates harder. I'm not including the dissociative personality disorder kids in this though.
>>
>>37638629
Strange. Ill check it out if I ever get curious enough. I learned something new today as well, thanks for that.
>>37638644
You're in a thread started by a girl with BPD. Good luck.
>>37638660
If they don't have an important place in my life, I will. Sometimes, I do cleansing and just cut out unnecessary people.
It depends. Small things to you may not be small things to me.
Your ex knows you see her though. She wants you to know that she's doing "better off" and can find someone else to replace you. You didn't mean too much if she cut you off like that, though. And moved on quickly.
>>
>>37638666
I'm afraid I can't help you with that, nice satan trips though.
>>
>>37636448
Why do you abuse people close to you unprovoked? Why when given the choice to be or not to be a horrible person you always choose to be horrible?
>>
>>37638692
Let's say that I suspect I might have BPD and want to learn more about this condition and treatments, but I have an intense aversion to seeking professional psychiatric help or diagnosis, do you have any recommendations or resources for how to go about this?
>>
>>37638734
It's usually provoked. And horrible is better than boring.
>>37638743
Hm. I always suggest seeing a professional. There might be online ones too, but still. I don't know. Don't trust stupid sources like tumblr. Just do a lot of research, and don't come to a conclusion so soon. And don't think you have to have BPD. Maybe you aren't mentally ill at all. It's also not a competition, remember that. Good luck.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep. It just became morning. Sorry if I wasn't able to help, and thanks for asking all of the questions. I'm sure I assisted someone during this thread. If you don't want to scroll up, my discord is euphoria#1307 but don't expect a great conversationalist. This was more interesting than I expected. Might make another thread tomorrow if people still have unanswered questions, but don't count on it. See you all later.
>>
>>37638707
I wish I had nazi doctor access to a certain 6 million jewish twins to find out. Sadly, I don't think many scientists or doctors dare ask what I just did.
>>37638692
It's known for being taken by teens cause of that easy access. Really a strong dissociative, known for the walking you experience during the effects. Also, pay attention to not take it with extra active ingredients.
>>
>>37638623
>Cluster B disorders can be treated, I think. But the person has to be willing.
It's re-education, med-assisted growing up, not really a treatment.
>>
>>37638615
It really depends on how honest they are, at the beginning, about wanting to change.
If, as most bpds are wont to do, they go in thinking they'll cheat and outsmart the system, ofc the therapy won't work.

That's why it's hard to take the disorder seriously. It's a choice, you choose to behave antisocially, and choose not to get the appropriate treatment... well, then it's on you.
>>
>>37638572
Yeah somehow I guess I'm uniquely qualified to deal with bpd people, without actually having bpd. Maybe I just really like this sort of warfare.

The only advice I can give is don't show an ounce of vulnerability and be hyper suspicious.
>>
Why did you choose to jusitfy being a really shitty person with faking a disorder that can be easily controlled with the slightest self restraint instead of faking one that actually gives you no choice like schizophrenia or ocd to sound more credible?
>>
>>37636448
Is 'I wonder how and whos day/life I can do my best to fuck up today' the first thing that comes to your mind every morning?
>>
File: AMGY.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
AMGY.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>37638456

Anyone on this Earth, unless they're a psychopath or a schizo, is better than you. You are defective scum
>>
>>37636715
Redpill me on bunyip
t. ex orbiter of bunyip
>>
>>37637911

Yeah what i said is kinda rough, but it's mostly my bad experiences. I dont judge people unless i really know them, but i just don't have good experiences with people with BPD.

On a side note, i had a roommate with BPD and drug addiction and he broke into my room, stole some shit out of it and then threatened me if i'd step to the police.

Yeah, BPD. Lovely stuff.
>>
>>37637027
You can't be a real schizophrenic. My brother has REAL schizophrenia and he TRULY believes his delusions are real, there's no convincing him that the voices are just in his head. He will never admit that he has schizophrenia, no matter what meds he's on or the treatment he's getting.

You probably have some very mild psychosis at times, but whatever it is it's definitely not real schizophrenia.
>>
>>37640301
>muh anecdote
You can still be reasonable and rational if you have schizo, provided it's not an extreme case and you aren't a spiritual retard
>>
>>37636715
>>37640057
pls respond organic oregano
>>
>>37636448
Do you ever feel bad about actions you make because of your BPD?

Have you tried to "cure" yourself?
>>
>>37637700
>spewing /ck/ memes
she really is a female
>>
>>37636628
>Don't chase them. Personally, I obsess over people I can't have.
lel, this applies to all women, not only BPD psychos. Needy men are disgusting and a shameful thing to see.
>>
Don't feed the attention whore please.
>>
>>37642407
>Needy men are disgusting and a shameful thing to see.
This. I'm beta as fuck, but all orbiters and woman pamperers need to be put down. Being an autistic beta sperg doesn't mean you can't have dignity.
>>
>>37637027
you're not schizophrenic
>>
>>37637195
>advanced trigonometry shit
>>
will you pls be my gf and ruin my life with your bpd insanity?
>>
>>37636448
Why wont you kill you self you you fucking degenerate heathen.
If you robots are not saying what I am then for shame with you, you deserve the orbiting.
>>
>>37638869
No justification. It's also not that simple.
>>37638909
Nope, sorry.
>>37638941
Thanks.
>>37640061
Damn. I'm sorry you went through that. BPD with drug addiction must be rough.
>>37641986
Yeah. I feel bad about most of my actions, after I've done them. I try to "will" myself out of my BPD, but I'm not very good at it.
>>37642195
Replying to the wrong person.
>>37642407
I wouldn't say that, but alright.
>>37643278
No thanks.
>>37643288
Good question. Thanks.
>>
>>37643491
>No thanks.

then fuck you roastie bitch
>>
>>37636448
Do you collect knives? What kind of?
>>
How big are your morning shits
>>
Do you ever feel remorse for the immense amount of damage you do to anyone who forms any kind of an emotional connection with you? This applies to platonic, romantic, friendships and family.
>>
>>37643794
Thanks.
>>37643801
I don't collect knives. I did have a holographic-ish switchblade once though. It was pretty, but I gave it to a friend because I didn't have a use for it.
>>37643894
I wonder...
>>
>>37636448
Why are people with BPD, esp. girls, mean to other girls who have obvious self esteem issues that they can't even mask with makeup and smooth talk like you BPD girls can?
Why do you always pick on and make fun of us who are so fucking ruined we can't even talk above a whisper?
Why do you all do that? Is picking on ugly girls how you cope with having BPD, or something? Because I have noticed most BPD girls are in fact, physically attractive.
This question is serious, by the way. It's only about 30% hate. The other 70% is actual interest.
>>
>>37643955
Yeah. I've stated this before, I do regret my actions.
>>37644027
Hm. I don't do that personally, so I don't think I can answer your question. It's most likely because they feel the need to be better than others, and put them down to feel superior. I'm sorry if this happens to you. It's strange how a lot of us are attractive though. Wonder why.
>>
>>37644084
>Hm. I don't do that personally, so I don't think I can answer your question.
Fair enough. Thank you for actually replying, by the way. And not even in a mean way. Thanks for actually trying to answer my question.
I should also say, I'm quite sorry if my question came off aggressive. It's just most of my school bullies were BPD. I'm really sorry if that was too mean. I really feel bad about it now since you weren't mean back. My apologies.
But in all reality, that personal hurt aside, I'm sorry you suffer with BPD. It's just as serious as any other personality disorder. I have AVPD myself, and it sucks. I hope you find happiness in life and learn how to live with yours.
>>
>>37636527
Honestly you sound more like antisocial than bpd. Bpd people generally feel guilty but you are straight up sadistic
>>
>>37636715
What happened with Linaire?
>>
I have BPD and I don't toy with people like this. At least, not intentionally. I never want to hurt another person.

I think you're just a bitch and blaming your disorder.
>>
>>37638842
It is a choice, but it's hard for people to unlearn their bad habits, usually picked up from fucked up childhood, and suddenly choose to act reasonable. All the therapy for this kind of thing is doable by yourself, but anyone with a personality disorder is too retarded for that.

On that note I think antisocial is the only cluster B disorder that isn't treatable. With the others it's just teaching retarded people to unlearn bad behaviors they picked up as kids, how to cope with their emotions, being mindful of the feelings of others, dealing with not being the center of attention etc. If they're willing to try (if is the keyword) they can become relatively normal human beings with functional relationships. Antisocials, though, their problem isn't not knowing how to deal with their emotions, it's mostly lacking them, or any sort of conscience. They can choose to live as if they were normal people, and I think a fair amount do, but that can never be more than an act. But you just can't teach someone who's never done it before to feel empathy, to care about others, to feel guilty when they do something bad. That's why sociopaths are the worst.
>>
>>37645261
Are you a male or a female though? This is important
>>
>>37636448
My old roomate had bpd, she was also a crazy cunt. Is it unfair of me to label somebody a crazy cunt if its not entirely their fault?
>>
File: 7uaWZxjF.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7uaWZxjF.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>37636448
Hi OP i love u and wish u the best plz eat a wide range of lentil based dishes with me followed by tea and bitching about the industry. if your great at manipulating low t beta males on the internet why havent u come to some greater sense of understanding about human nature and consequently apply it to ur current condition? if ur thighs touch ur fat hare krishna
>>
>>37645859
My thighs touch but i still have thighgap due to naturally wide hips
>t. male
>>
>>37636527
You sound like a complete bitch
Also I highly doubt you have BPD because people with BPD generally feel bad about fucking with people, you're just a sociopath
>>
>>37636448 What kind of games do you play? If you play rts/tbs we can chat.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.