[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's really the problem anon, why are you so depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What's really the problem anon, why are you so depressed? I'm sure there's got to be a solution. You cant just be lazy and think your ideal life will just manifest itself.

I'm a neet myself and I'm also depressed as fuck, but I'm also aware of a few key problems I have that don't help. Mainly it's laziness, and a knack for blaming every little thing besides taking responsibility for myself.

Now don't get me wrong, there are some things to blame, but the problem with even blaming something real that caused your setback is that you then develop a habit of blaming everything else, and as I'm sure you can see, that's not gonna help fix your problems.

So what's the big deal that's so impossible to fix?
>>
Shut up you stupid faggot youre clearly not depressed.
>>
>>37636349
Please explain how it's so clear that I'm not.
>>
>>37636325
Where is that picture from? I have seen that character before, but I can't place where, it's driving me nuts.

Also mix of laziness, hating myself and the world around me. I just can't fucking stand this world at times. I like to tell myself I'd actually be a fictional person if I was born 70-120 years ago. Though not sure about that sometimes.
>>
>>37636391
*Functional

God damn autocorrect.
>>
i can't imagine an ideal life
none of this feels real to me, i also believe i would be more functional in a previous era
>inb4 brainlets try to convince you that before 1900 you would have been a toiling serfcuck who died before the age of 30
>as if i wanted to live to old age anyway
>>
>>37636391
i think it's a show called super milk-chan
>>
>>37636391
The super milk-chan show

I think this smartphone era that we live in is one of the major factors on why it's so different. Socializing isn't the same as it was before, always talking behind a keyboard and correcting what you want to say isn't exactly natural. I think it's why a lot of people are socially retarded.

I used to be more outgoing and generally just happier. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it was or is that changed that.
>>
>>37636574
Yeah, I already absolutely hate smartphones, social media etc. Not only did they ruin the internet, but ruined people. I just wish for a simpler time maybe. It seems kind if like as people we have advanced too quickly in technology, and we as we are just not ready to handle it. The world of yesterday was just a time that was still very human, the world today feels and looks alien to me, like everyday it seems like we lose more our humanity.

Idk as stupid and clique as this sounds, maybe I am just not built for these times, I still think very much like our forefathers, I don't understand this world today, or how it thinks. I still think in ways of principle and honor, something that has been abandoned by our modern world. I have no clue where I am going with this other that, this world today isn't mine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.